logo

Tata Docomo
SIM locked and PUK blocked
2. (46 mins ago)
BP Canada Shingles
Poor Shingle Life - Bad Warranty!
3. (51 mins ago)
appuals.com
They started to take money for nothing and didn’t reply to my emails
4. (51 mins ago)

LOVE CULTURE

Posted:    Keanu

Rude employee

Love Culture
I was discussing options to an employee just when all of a sudden she hung up the phone on me without saying a word.

I have tried calling the store manager to voice my complaint but it seems that her co-qorkers are defending her by screening calls or not helping me with this issue. Therefore not getting through has prompted me to write this complaint.

I feel that any representative of a brand store must adhere to compliance for courtesy and should be able to conduct themselves in a professional manner during their employment hours. If the managers are aware that this kind of behavior is happening, then perhaps someone higher up should be notified.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Jul, 2010 by   MMRainforest 0 Votes
I received a call from an employee of Love Culture on July 28, about 7:00 HNL time to inquire and perhaps order flowers.

The caller was a soft spoken female who wanted to order flowers for someone staying at the Trump Towers International. I had said that she may want to visit our website (which she had already visited) but still unsure of what to order. She wanted us to send her different images of actual arrangements in the store which she could choose from. It was explained that we cannot do this, but if she was interested in a particular look, we can accommodate something in her price range.
While I was discussing possible options, she rudely dropped and hung up the phone, without any passing dialogue of disinterest.
I do not believe this is the sort of behavior that LOVE Culture inspires in their products
 11th of Apr, 2011 by   Dothegodlything 0 Votes
I Was also at the pacific beach store in San Diego, Ca and the employees spoke with fowl language about a previous customer that had just walked out and to my disbelief it was the manager speaking so badly coursing. I left my stuff and walked away!

Convert Your Tax Refund Into a Home Improvement Credit