logo

Posted:

Press Release

Baroness de Rothman
New Zealand
Psychic claims to be restricting winning number formula to only 10 people in the world, myself included, and I am to be the last because she is giving up. Claims to be making the formula freely available to me for the princely sum of NZ$70:00 or NZ$75:00 depending on my selection of "protected" shipment, or "priority" shipment. Mrs Moore won more than 9.3 million dollars! (She apparently is one of the "9") My first win guaranteed will be NZ$30, 000 within the next month followed by a six month streak of wins, provided I follow her "system" and instructions. Why doesn' t she save herself 2 lots of postage and just send me the money herself... oh thats right she is the one that needs the money.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country New Zealand Complaint category Scam Contests
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

7th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
i have won lottery ,but i did not get prize.plz help me.BMW 2551256003/23
 4th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
we win lottery but we dont have money to give delivery charges before.
 21st of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I'm sure whether I won or not I should respond quickly, and thanks to the idea and have I received a message saying that I won
 21st of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
How do I make sure I am and how I won the prize May and received $
 9th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I also received a letter today claiming i was "the chosen one lol" How many $75 donations does she want.
 9th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I wonder if she knows the world famous in her own mind Ms Duval? She only wanted NZ$40:00 to secure my guaranteed winning streak! I had been on her heart also for ever so long. I am better acquainted with bars of soap!
 11th of Jan, 2010 by    +1 Votes
i got a similar letter in South Africa. Promise of US$24, 000 if i sent 320 Rand. I would then get 10 cheques of $3000 each. When i went 2 school 10 x 3000 = 30000. Needless 2 say her letter went straight into file 13.
 12th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
PLEASE IS THERE NOT SOMETHING OR SOMEONE WHO CAN STOP THIS PEOPLE THIS IS A SCAM !! I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY BELIEVE HER, IT IS A PETTY.
 12th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
My sister phoned me today excited that she was going to win the lottery. a clairvoyant baroness de Rothman from the netherlands told her that she was the 10th (and last) person whom she had chosen. My sister desperately needing money to help my ill father as well as paying the bills, thought that this was the solution to all her problems, finally the Man up there heard her prayers so she gave her details to this woman by letter and sent a cheque of 320 rands. So after surfing the internet and finding this site, she is finally confronted with the truth. Tomorrow first thing in the morning, she has to try to get her money back and her personal details, thanks to your e-mails. Thanks everyone !
 13th of Jan, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Today I got the same letter from Baroness de Rothman telling me that I would be the 10th person she gives the right numbers for the big winning in lottery or else by paying her € 40, - and afterwards she would stop her work with.
 14th of Jan, 2010 by    +1 Votes
who is this stupid bitch she is clearly deluded, i have received a letter today and decided to wipe my dogs ass with it
 14th of Jan, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Hay you all got it wrong... AS I GOT THE LETTER TODAY IN ENGLAND, SAYING I WAS THE LUCKY LAST ONE TO BE CHOOSEN!!!
I thank Google for making it so easy to see these people for what they are. This woman will regrett saying she is stopping for her health as you get back what you put out.

Like the use of the letter for the dog NICE ONE!
 16th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I just got one of those letters in the Netherlands. Lucky me. NOT.
 25th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
Am in kenya and i also got one from the same baroness de rothman claiming am the last if i contribute US$ 50
 30th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
my mob awarded but where is my award.plz contact 9939421311
 1st of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I got the letter today. I feel stupid even because i spend time to read it... :(
 30th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
My wife was told that this same woman send her a letter stating that a celestial being had appeared at her door in the early hours of the morning/evening and that there were 4 files on her desk. This celestial being pointed to the one with my wife's name on it which illuminated bright lights telling her to contact my wife and perform some ritual. This meant my wife had to place her hand on the letter and speaking out jargon and then send $60 (AUS) and my wife would recieve in return wealth, health and happiness, along with $444, 000 (AUS). To me this lady is a scam and probably some sort of witch. Being Christian people these things are demonic and of the dark side.
Larry Valentine
My advice is save your money and burn the letter you get
 21st of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
i have got such fake emails i am fed please do not send such idiotic mails
 21st of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
Okay, I will stop sending them.
 6th of Jan, 2011 by    0 Votes
1/4/11 Today I received the same letter as those above, though mine had a return address in Pennsylvania! I'm the 10th one of course; apparently the lady(and I use the term loosely) has not yet gotten so overworked that her health is an issue. Many similar letters come to me from many countries. Actually it is illegal for US citizens to participate in foreign lotteries. I have beter uses for $50.00.
jts