Press Release

Baroness de Rothman
New Zealand
Psychic claims to be restricting winning number formula to only 10 people in the world, myself included, and I am to be the last because she is giving up. Claims to be making the formula freely available to me for the princely sum of NZ$70:00 or NZ$75:00 depending on my selection of "protected" shipment, or "priority" shipment. Mrs Moore won more than 9.3 million dollars! (She apparently is one of the "9") My first win guaranteed will be NZ$30, 000 within the next month followed by a six month streak of wins, provided I follow her "system" and instructions. Why doesn' t she save herself 2 lots of postage and just send me the money herself... oh thats right she is the one that needs the money.
Complaint comments Comments (46) Complaint country New Zealand Complaint category Scam Contests

17th of Sep, 2007 by    0 Votes

Lottery - Fake e-mail confirming winning!

From: onlinefreelotto09@comcast.net
Sent: 16 September 2007 07:36:28 PM
Tel: +44 70457 05223

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the recent results of the FREELOTTO INTERNATIONAL EMAIL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the 10th September,2007. You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference Serial Number: F2-003-036 and Batch number FR/45-300-07. Your email address attached to the ticket number: 54-20-17-52-34-30 that draw the lucky winning number, which consequently won the Daily Jackpot in the first category, in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of
$2,000,000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars) in cash credited to file reference number: TFR/9900034943/JPT. All participants for the online version were selected randomly from World Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over 100,000 unions, associations and co-operate bodies that are listed online. This email promotion takes place every month. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated
in your play coupon. In view of this, your $2,000,000.00 (Two Million United State Dollars) would be released to you by our payment office in The London.
To file for your claim, please contact your fudiciary agent immediately via the email below:
Mr.James Keegan
Sweepstakes International Program.
 7th of Dec, 2007 by    0 Votes
i have won lottery ,but i did not get prize.plz help me.BMW 2551256003/23
 3rd of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
i was told i won 700,000 dollars in a random lottery. i was sent a check ,$4987.00,to be used for taxes,legal fees,etc. i called the phone number on my letter, and gary james told me to deposit check and cll him back. i did and he said the check would be activated for immediate release. i was then told to get a money gram and send $2857.00 to jane lucas to be used for non resident transit fee. i was then told to send $1500.00 ti a rebbeca vela for insurance fee for shipment of the check to my residence. i was then told to send $1500.00to a guy charles in california to deliver check to me. i called gary james and told him the western union is don and off line , he then told me to redirect the money to rebbeca vela. gary james called me back and said ,the check and crew was in austin texas waiting for conformation on the money and would deliver to me on the afternoon of 1-02-08. this morning he called 1-03-08 and said the money had not arrived to california because rebbeca was off today and tomorrow,would i send $2500.00 to california today so tjhey could deliver my check. they would reemburse the money when they delivered the check. i said i think that is rebeccas resposeability but i would go to bank and see. the bank told me the intial check they wrote me was a fraud. i called gary james and told him what the bank said , he said he would call me back, i have not heard a word... i called hi,guess what no answer.... this lottery must be a fraud........
 5th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes

+91 9980439395.please contact me immediately .i hope that god will send somebody to help me.
 15th of Jan, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am forwarding an email for verification please help me. following is the details of mail I received .

Kamal Nuhiwal

Welcome to Frontier Forwarding Services Limited
Unit 6, Marino Way,
Hogwood Lane Industrial Estate
RG40 4RF

Prior to your email ealier sent to us regarding your winning of your winning parcel , however this email is to notification that your certified cheque is BONDED, NON- DIVISIBLE, NON -NEGOTIABLE, that is why cannot be allowed to open the cheque and of course make any deductions from it. It is authenticated and cannot be opened until it is fully remitted to you , we are only helping you not to loose this funds as i know how important this is to you moreover, we are also aware that there various scam that has been going all round the internet by fraudsters who tend to use similar means to expliot individuals. this is a very delicate and careful transaction to us because The British Government will hold us responsible if there be any mistakes and you should know what that means.

For this reasons we do not let out most of the documents . The charges are best substantial because of the insurance cover we have undertaken incase of loss,damage or theft of your highly sensitive document. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities. your winnings ought to be kept confidential to avoid unwarranted abuse of this program and aslo double claims of winning funds by some scrupulous individuals.

This can be found in cases like this having disclosed your winnings to your friend. I want you to keep a low profile as you might not know who is who. At this stage you can trust nobody but yourself so that we can achieve safe remittance. I want you as from hence forth avoid telling people about your winnings which might be a danger in the future.

However with regards to this transaction , we would like to inform you that as a conglomerate of this International Lottery Delivery Agent, we have certain rules and ethics guiding us which we must follow if not for this, we would have been able to deduct the fee away from your winnings.Finally, Frontier Forwarding Agency being a conglomerate courier company and is only responsible for the delivery of parcel(s) upon payment with regards to the eligibility and authenticity of document to deliver in respect. In other words, such valuable document are substantially charged for delivery to the assigned destination.

We are the authorised sole delivery agent to the promo and we have had parcels delivered to past winners and so far, no body has ever complained about not been able to cash his/her prize. This lottery is organised by the BRITISH INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY BOARD and has by every means completed all the necessary verification processes before commencing. I advise you proceed accordingly to the process given to you but if you do not feel comfortable with it, we have our delivery company transfer which as soon as you meet with it's terms, your parcel will be couriered to you.

I know how you feel but I will only assure you to make the payment and by 72hrs all your reservations will be cleared, Remember that the British Authorities who statutorily will have a fraction of your Claims accruing to them for the payment of Inheritance Taxes so now that you have the time try and do it and forget about all the reservations of your mind now that the stipulated period allowed by law.

You are the legal and constitutional winner of the prize and you have every right to continue or dis-continue. Please do Endeavour to proceed with payment for you delivery as i can assure you that your reservations will be disappointed after this transaction and more so be informed that you do not have enough time for this transaction as regards to the instructions from the lottery company that any claim that is not claim within (7) working days should be returned back to them WITH THE DEDUCTION OF 0.1 % to us and you have already exceeded your limit but i have personally tries to to expalain to the boared to patient with you and it is very obvious that you just have three days from today to fulfit your winning . Please do understand with us and send a copy of this email to your Claims Agent.

Awaiting your urgent response.

Mr. Gary Smith
Tell: +44 704 570 1232
Frontier Forwarding Services LTD
 4th of May, 2008 by    0 Votes
we win lottery but we dont have money to give delivery charges before.
 3rd of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes

Lottery - fraud suspect
air parcel express

sir, i had recieved a message that i had won a coca cola international lottery and asked to claim my parcel from the AIR PARCEL EXPRESS, 6Q Hagley Road New Mersey Retail Park Tyseley Birmingham, United Kingdom .
And a person is waiting in air port of NEW DELHI and asking me to pay 400 BRITISH POUND for the clearence of the parcel that is with the custom office of NEW DELHI AIRPORT,
I suspect the person because he is calling me again and again to submit the payment via bank transfer STATE BANK OF INDIA, NEW DELHI BRANCH .
And i suspecting him because is there any company which take so much amount for the parcel for tranfer ?
please sir reply soon what i had to do ?
Is this legal ?
The person is still waiting in NEW DELHI AIRPORT and asking me to transfer the sum amount of RS 32, 000.00 in INDIAN currency.
 20th of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
Here's the letter they send me!!!

"Since 1991 Our Reputation For Services and Savings is Our Most Valued Asset" Air Parcel Express, 6Q Hagley Road New Mersey Retail Park Tyseley Birmingham United Kingdom ATTN: Moloi, Order Number APX:576543 Delivery Destination:
Name: Fanie Address: 95 Formosa Avenue Naturena, Johannesburg, South Africa. Consequently, our Administratives charges is a little on the high side due to high insurance policy and the Form of Guarantee, due to the high sensitive nature of your parcel which is to be delivered to you.In regards to your parcel delivery, it is impossible to make any deductions as your winning certified cheque is issued out in your name, which makes it impossible.You alone have the sole right to make any deductions upon delivery.Consequetly, we do not operate on Cash On Delivery(COD) which is against the rules and regulations guiding this agency. We assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities. You are to make the payment through WESTERN UNION TRANSFER as to speed up the process of delivery. You are to locate the nearest Western Union Office close to you and make the payment through the name of our accounts.You are required to pay through our Accounts officer because presently our accounts are undergoing a mid-year auditing and hence no payments can be made directly via Telegraphic Transfer.We apologise for any inconveniences. Officer below:
Mr. Hacket Grawhem21 Scotland Street M40 1LJManchester England You are to send to this office a copy of the transfer slip via email.You are also to send a copy of the evidence of payment to your handling agent as well for confirmation. A receipt of the above payment will be issued to you from our office along with your cheque and winning certificate and KIA PICANTO CAR. As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will despatch your parcel immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. It will take twenty-four hours (24hrs) to get your parcel delivered to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license.All payment details should be farwarded to this office as soon as you effect payment for immediate despatch of your parcel below: 1.Senders Name and Address.2.Recievers Name and Address.3.MTCN( Money Transfer Control Number).4.Amount Sent.5.Test Question(If Any). As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will despatch your parcel to you immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. It will take twenty-four hours (24hrs) to get your parcel delivered to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel and to do this, you will need either your international passport as identification or your driver's license. We are glad to be of service to you. Thank you for choosing Air Parcel Express.'The Best Part Of Your Day'. Sincerely,
Gregory Hatcher (Mr),
Head, Customer Proposition. Tel:+447011131264
Open Mondays to Saturdays
8 a.m - 9.p.m Daily
 21st of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
I'm sure whether I won or not I should respond quickly, and thanks to the idea and have I received a message saying that I won
 21st of Jun, 2008 by    0 Votes
How do I make sure I am and how I won the prize May and received $
 23rd of Sep, 2008 by    0 Votes

Lottery - error e-mail adress

I have recieved the foloein message from (BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS) but I couldnt send the reqwested information for the given e-mail because ther is an error.
ATTN: Naief Shaher Hassan,
Good day to you. I want to inform you that your verification details has been processed. I must say that you should consider yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our lucky winners in the UK National Lottery Online Sweepstakes International Program.

As you already know, all participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 125, 000 unions, associations and corporate bodies that are listed online and each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address (friend_7ob@hotmail.com) attached to ticket number: 56475600545188 with Serial number: 5388/02 was selected which automatically makes you one of our lucky winners.

Your funds has been approved for release and we will begin the process of remittance of your prize money to you immediately you select a mode of payment from the options stipulated below:

1. We can have your winnings wired into your private bank account from our official participating bank.
2. Courier options, we can make arrangements for you to receive your winning cheque, certificate and other vital documents through a secured and efficient courier service.

plese send me a message
 2nd of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes

Lottery - is this a scam
digital lingo records

am from botswana africa andam kind of worried coz the shipment money is way too much and mr blake told me it's for insurance since the value in huge but now I amgive the time limite of until next week should i pay or not

this is wat they sent me

(ORDER NO:LB4560017) 1ST October, 2008Dear Valued Customer, Compliments of the day to you. Thank you for choosing GREYHOUND EXPRESS COURIERS for your parcel delivery service. This is to inform you that we are in possession of a certified cheque and a lottery winning certificate which is to be couriered to you. You are to confirm your alternative mailing address to enable us dispatch your parcel immediately. Note that we also do not deliver to P.O. Box address or street corners but to your residence or valid office address.

Please save this document as it contains important information about your parcel at GREYHOUND EXPRESS COURIERS.
Your order number is LB4560017. Attached to your parcel is the original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their National Lottery along side your cheque. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the UK National Lottery. Below this mail is your parcel delivery invoice which stipulates the mandatory administrative charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified bank cheque and winning certificate to you. The charges are a little high because of the comprehensive insurance cover we have undertaken in case of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive parcel. We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities. The charges can be converted from British Pound to your local currency by visiting www.fxconverter.com Furthermore, you are to choose an option of delivery from the invoice and payment of delivery charges should be made via western union money transfer to our account officer as you are quite aware that we only operate on pay before delivery service for winners of the UK National Lottery. As soon as we receive confirmation on what option you have chosen and paid for, we shall commence the shipment of your parcel to you. Be advised to confirm your correct mailing address in your next correspondence with us to enable us ship you parcel to you. We have received instructions from the Lottery Board that all winnings not claimed after next week should be considered forfeited as it shall be sent back to their headquarter where it shall be reused for the next promotion. Payment of any delivery option you have chosen should be made through Western Union Money Transfer to our account officer with the details below: Name of Receiver: Betty ColeAddress of Receiver: Unit 3, Harewood Row, London, NW1 6SE England. Note that once payment is made, the receipt given to you at the Western Union office should be scanned and sent to us via email. Furthermore, you are also advised to send to us the details below as printed on the western union receipt given to you where transfer was made. 1. Name of Sender as printed on the western union receipt.2. Address of Sender as printed on the western union receipt.3. Amount sent as printed on the western union receipt.4. Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) as printed on the western union receipt.5. Name of Receiver as printed on the western union receipt. PARCEL DELIVERY INVOICE 1. Courier Express 2. Courier Regular 3. Courier Economy

DELIVERY DURATION 24 Hrs Next Day 3-4 Working days 5-6 Working days
COURIER CHARGES £ 115 £ 50 £ 25
ADMINISTRATIVE £ 210 £ 170 £ 120
INSURANCE (CCI) £ 375 £ 305 £ 245
VALUED ADDED TAX £ 105 £ 74 £ 51
TOTAL COST (GBP) £ 805 £ 599 £ 441
TOTAL COST (USD) $1, 697 $1, 217 $ 908
Note that your parcel is bonded and protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to make any deduction before it is remitted to you. This means that our courier charges cannot be deducted from the prize. This is in accordance with section(13)1n of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the Constitutional Assembly, this is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. You will be required to sign for the parcel as soon as it is delivered to you thus we will need either a scanned copy of your international passport or your driver's license for identification purpose. Please note that if you cannot pay for the delivery of your parcel, do inform us so that your cheque can be sent back to the Lottery Board where it shall be reused for the next edition of the draw as all orders not delivered within the next one week from this communication will be returned thus your urgent reply to this mail is needed. We are glad to be of service to you! MR. BLAKE LEWIS (ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENT) Please do call customer service line for confirmation.
Phone number : +44-703-190-7029
+44-703-196-5711 Fax : +44 707 515 8182
+44 707 515 8183
 5th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Lottery - Lottery Scam

I received this email.

BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:28 TAN FIELD ROAD, CROYDON, LONDON.CUSTOMER SERVICERef: UK/940X2/68 Dear Winner, We are pleased to inform you of the final announcement of theUK National Lottery Online Promo Programme held on the 31st October 2008.The draw was done electronically with several email addresses provided tothis office by microsoft to enhance the utilization of the internet.Your email address was attached to Reference Number UK/940X2/68 and waspicked as one of the ten winning email addresses.This has qualified you to claim the total cash prize Of £753, 437 in cashcredited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize of £7, 534, 370.00 shared amongst the first ten (10) lucky winners in thiscategory B. Your winnings will be issued to you as soon as our claims departmentverify your winning after you might have filled thepayment processing form below. Payment Processing Form for filing of claims.1.Name in full.2.Address in full.3.Age.4.Phone No.5.Occupation6.Winning Email Address Assigned Claims Agent: Albert FreemanEmail;ukclaimsdeptalbertfreeman1@live.comPhone; +447031969903, +447031969934Congratulations once more from all our members of Staff.Yours SincerelySteven Green(Online Promo Co-ordinator) NOTE: Reply all mails to: ukclaimsdeptalbertfreeman1@live.com

This is definately a scam..Do Not reply to any email from this address. They wil ask for money and details.
 16th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

Croxteth Drive Liverpool
L17 1AA,
United Kingdom.
Office Of The Foreign Services Manager
Payment and Release order Department.
Ref number...XYL /26510460037/05
Batch number...24/00319/IPD
Winning number...ML/09788/60

Dear Lucky winner "Anil Yadav"

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your requested data and the confirmation of your reliability in this promotion.Your email verification form has been received and processed by this office.The Microsoft Window live lottery felicitate with you and your family for been selected amongst the (5 )lucky winners to receive the sum of £650, 000 GBP (Six hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling) on this lottery promotion stake for the month of September 2008.This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users and subscribers of the microsoft internet Windows.

We do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and more patronage to the Microsoft Windows. I have forwarded the produced data, to the head office of the Microsoft Window Live and the Universal Air Courier Service(Company assigned to deliver your winning cheque) .

The Microsoft Windows Live, has discovered a huge number of double claims and fraud, so you are strongly advised not to disclose your information (Winning number, Batch number or Ref number) to your friends, relatives, attorneys or any third parties about this prize, until your claim has been fully recovered, this is to avoid any form of double claims, for any double claim discovered by this organization, will result to the cancellation of your Winning Prize.

A winning cheque valued: £650, 000 GBP (Six hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling), has been issued in your name by the Microsoft Windows Lottery Incorporation board, and also a certificate of prize claim will be sent along side your winning cheque.

Included in this letter is your Parcel pin number to be used when claiming your parcel. Your parcel pin number is "1556770665477". This number should be kept strictly confidential by you, as you will use it in receiving your winning parcel.

You are to immediately contact the UNIVERSAL AIR COURIER SERVICE for the delivery of your winning cheque and for futher instruction on when your parcel will be delivered to your address and the amount to be charged for the delivery.Please do contact the Universal Air Courier Service with the below email;
Email-; universalair_courierservice@hotmail.co.uk

Do note that on contact with the courier company, you are to provide him with your
Full Name:
Phone Number:
Parcel pin number as stated above:
Residential address:
This will enable the Dispatch officer verify your claim with the files which has been sent to them.

Note:You will be asked by the courier service to pay for the delivery of your cheque, before they can dispatch your winning parcel to you. Services rendered by the Courier Company are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organizers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Congratulations!! from the entire management and staff of the Microsoft Window Lottery.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Mr.Nil Stamper
(Foreign Services Manager)
Payment and Release Order Dept.