Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Listia.com Complaints & Reviews - This site is badly administered by a group of moderators who have little or no sense of logic, or fairness

Listia.com Contacts & Informations

Listia.com

Posted: 2012-03-15 by

Listia.com
listia.com
This site is badly administered by a group of moderators who have little or no sense of logic, or fairness. Sellers are allowed to auction things which are totally unusable, with no penalty. Support requests are often ignored, or can take as long as 10 days to be reiognized. After over a year on this site, I have concluded that it is easier, less frustrating, and ultimately, less expensive to simply purchase those items I need or desire. Don't waste your time!
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

22nd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
The moderators are a joke! The one they have authenticating the purses don't know real from fake! Support tickets are useless! They allow minors to open accounts and rip people off! They allow copyright infringement! They have there pets and let them break the rules yet hold the true honest sellers to strict guidelines! Lots of good honest, rule following sellers are leaving, soon it will be nothing but scammers, minors and the ones that "order your product after the auction ends" (a select few pets they have get to do this) on there. A nice recent change they made in the rules is this one: you can sell pez with candy (although anything edible isn't allowed) but pez w/candy is an exception because it's collectible..well there are people that collect candy bar wrappers and such..there not allowed and heaven forbid some child eats some tainted pez candy..Listia could be in for some big trouble. I feel some kind of class action lawsuit coming against Listia for discrimination, copyright infringement or such as soon as someone gets fed up enough to get a good attorney!
 20th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I lost over 400, 000 credits and was banned for something I was suspended over months ago and haven't done since . It was weird. I got online to find I was banned. I have been harassed by a moderator and I even filed a complaint but nothing went from it.
I've had my life threatened more than once by scammers and Listia didn't remove them
They put in a new policy of no digital items which is my creative side. The day after the policy took effect and I listed stuff, they were all deleted with no explanation . Then 7 day suspension . I complained to the moderator whom then began to Harrass me. It only provoked him once I filed the complaint then I was banned.

I'm looking to file harassment charges against moderator Taz
And will see what an attorney says about them not protecting members from threats

Fireworks and Kids Safety