Listia.com

Rip-off

3.65
Listia
listia.com
Promises FREE Stuff...Takes your Money, and Stuff.
Will eventually charge you with BREAKING THE RULES, never telling you what Rule you Broke! Always SUSPENDED<<<<FOREVER! Happened to 3 people I know.
Stay Away, Con Game! Scam! Theifs!
Complaint comments Comments (14) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

12th of Sep, 2011 by    0 Votes
What was you and your friends doing was a auction you or your friends had up i have been on for a week now and i have no problems i have already won my first auction and its all real people selling and bidding its like e Bay but free and yes if you run out they have it so you can buy credits or do what i did i got 1, 100 credits just in free surveys
 17th of Jan, 2012 by    -1 Votes
I won an auction but never received the merchandise. Also, never got my credits back.
 22nd of Feb, 2012 by    -1 Votes
I won a auction 20 days ago for 1695 credits that i had to pay for, seller never sent the item i won, and listia still has not returned my credits !...Surveys are thru Trialpay ! You will spend hour's of your time completing them and be lucky if you get credits for half of them ! So far I have spent $ 135 dollars for credits and shipping fee's to ship to the winner's of my auctions, and i have got little back in return ! Nothing is free in this world and you would be a fool to think so !
 27th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
SO FAR I HAVE HAD ONLY TWO ISSUES WITH LISTIA AND WON MANY ITEMS AND ACTUALLY GOT THEM. FIRST OF ALL LOOK AT THE LISTIANS FEEDBACK AND RATING. ONLY BID ON FREE SHIPPING SO YOU ARE NOT LOSING MONEY IF YOU SEND IT AND GET NOTHING IN RETURN AND IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH POINTS GO FOR GIN MEANING GET IT NOW ITEMS YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU WANT NOW AND DON'T HAVE TO KEEP BIDDING AND BE OUTBIDDED BY SOMEONE ELSE. I DO MANY SURVEYS AND HAVE GOTTEN THOUSANDS OF POINTS REWARDED TO ME THAT IS MAINLY HOW I GET MY POINTS TO BID. THE TWO ISSUES I HAD AND I HAVE LEARNED TO ASK QUESTIONS ARE1) HANKD PAINTED KITTEN EARRINGS WERE AUCTIONED ON I BIN GIN AND WON. WHEN I GOT THEM THEY WERE TWO PICTURES OF KITTENS GLUED TO A PIECE OF LAMINATED PAPER WITH AN EARRING BACK ATTACHED TO EACH ONE. I SENT A SUPPORT LISTIA TO REPORT A MEMBER AND THE ANSWER I GOT IN RETURN WAS THAT THE LISTING SAID HAND PAINTED KITTEN EARRINGS AND IT CLEARLY SHOWED A PICTURE OF WHAT I WAS GETTING SO LEGALLY IF I GOT EXACTUALLY WHAT THE PICTURE LOOKED LIKE AND THE DESCRIPTION DIDN'T SPECIFICALLY MENTION WHAT THEY WERE MADE OF I COULD NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. NEEDLESS TO SAY MY REPLY WAS" SO IF I AUCTION A PAIR OF DIAMOND EARRINGS AND CUT OUT A PAIR FROM A CATALOGUE AND GLUE THE TO HEAVY PAPER AS LONG AS IT IS THE SAME IDENTICAL PICTURE ON THE AD I CAN AUCTION THEM. I GOT NO ANSWER.2) I BID FOR AND NEVER RECIEVED A GOLD DIAMOND HEART PENDANT IT TURNED OUT THIS PERSON DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE PENDANT HE THOUGHT HE COULD JUST KEEP THE POINTS. I NEVER HEARD FROM HIM OR LISTIA.
 14th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
this is so true !
 14th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
my account has just been hacked into and now i got an email saying my account is suspended .. i have hundreds of positive feedbacks and have been on listia for a couple years. now i have emailed them literally 20 times with my email and phone number and i have got not 1 response from them !! they will not contact me or give me any information about what happened to my account.. this is the worst customer service i have ever seen.
 9th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
They are SCAM!!!
 9th of Sep, 2014 by    0 Votes
They work just with buyers so they can SCAM and Rip you off.!!! Nice Place yeah For SCAMMERS Like joeyboychaves
 10th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
People who usually violate the rules tend to say negative things about websites no matter who they are. I have been on Listia for some time now, and have some nice items listed. Not all listians sell junk. It is not a rip off. The only bad thing I can say about Listia is the shipping costs will kill you. And some of the sellers on their ask way too much for their items. Otherwise, I can say I have talked to some of the nicest people online, and have had good experiences with getting what I ordered. I say to those of you who accuse sites of being scams should consider following the rules so that you don't get caught and in trouble and suspended, then you won't have anything to complain about.
 20th of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
please message me if you are ready to take action against listia.com .. they have technically stolen from me.. i just opened a account paid for credits to use and they banned it saying i had a previous account which i did not and i just shipped out $200 worth of items to people and they are refusing to do anything about it.. will be posting this everywhere (message me to take action at https://www.facebook.com/666mistress.darkstar666)
 7th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
I got scram of mailing stuff with tracking number customers say didn't receive on my end they did and several customers wanted their credits back there is alot of people that are dishonest and they lie cause they don't like product and put dispute on me for no reason at all and there is about 10 items didn't receive listia should be off interent and looked into i got mistreated i also got banned and there is serval others on here with 15 negiviate feedback and there still on Listia not fair on my end making a complaint to the right people
 7th of Jun, 2016 by    0 Votes
First of all LISTIA is a bad site don't be a fool stay away all junk and someone leftovers better off shopping in a store
 21st of Jul, 2016 by    0 Votes
I just did a survey but I never got my credits .I just did it on 7/20/16 at 10;45, for the credit amount of 8150 . This has happened to me before and you corrected and I thank you but it has happened again Please correct this after you check it out Thank you .
 23rd of Aug, 2016 by    0 Votes
Today is Monday 8/22/16 . I have done surveys between 7;30 AND 8;00 PM, 1 was for 12, 500 credits and others were only 50 credits but none registered to my account . Please check and award me the credits I am due . This is not the first time this has happened, I just want what I deserve, Thank you

Listia Logo Listia