logo

Ryland Homes
Poor service and product
3. (3 mins ago)
assurant special property insurance
no service only lip service
4. (4 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-02-28 by    BenjaminDover

Rip-off

Listia
listia.com
Promises FREE Stuff...Takes your Money, and Stuff.
Will eventually charge you with BREAKING THE RULES, never telling you what Rule you Broke! Always SUSPENDED<<<<FOREVER! Happened to 3 people I know.
Stay Away, Con Game! Scam! Theifs!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Sep, 2011 by   palmbayman86 0 Votes
What was you and your friends doing was a auction you or your friends had up i have been on for a week now and i have no problems i have already won my first auction and its all real people selling and bidding its like e Bay but free and yes if you run out they have it so you can buy credits or do what i did i got 1, 100 credits just in free surveys
 17th of Jan, 2012 by   ctholder79 -1 Votes
I won an auction but never received the merchandise. Also, never got my credits back.
 22nd of Feb, 2012 by   Jane4x3 -1 Votes
I won a auction 20 days ago for 1695 credits that i had to pay for, seller never sent the item i won, and listia still has not returned my credits !...Surveys are thru Trialpay ! You will spend hour's of your time completing them and be lucky if you get credits for half of them ! So far I have spent $ 135 dollars for credits and shipping fee's to ship to the winner's of my auctions, and i have got little back in return ! Nothing is free in this world and you would be a fool to think so !
 27th of Dec, 2012 by   HUEYLEWIS 0 Votes
SO FAR I HAVE HAD ONLY TWO ISSUES WITH LISTIA AND WON MANY ITEMS AND ACTUALLY GOT THEM. FIRST OF ALL LOOK AT THE LISTIANS FEEDBACK AND RATING. ONLY BID ON FREE SHIPPING SO YOU ARE NOT LOSING MONEY IF YOU SEND IT AND GET NOTHING IN RETURN AND IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH POINTS GO FOR GIN MEANING GET IT NOW ITEMS YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU WANT NOW AND DON'T HAVE TO KEEP BIDDING AND BE OUTBIDDED BY SOMEONE ELSE. I DO MANY SURVEYS AND HAVE GOTTEN THOUSANDS OF POINTS REWARDED TO ME THAT IS MAINLY HOW I GET MY POINTS TO BID. THE TWO ISSUES I HAD AND I HAVE LEARNED TO ASK QUESTIONS ARE1) HANKD PAINTED KITTEN EARRINGS WERE AUCTIONED ON I BIN GIN AND WON. WHEN I GOT THEM THEY WERE TWO PICTURES OF KITTENS GLUED TO A PIECE OF LAMINATED PAPER WITH AN EARRING BACK ATTACHED TO EACH ONE. I SENT A SUPPORT LISTIA TO REPORT A MEMBER AND THE ANSWER I GOT IN RETURN WAS THAT THE LISTING SAID HAND PAINTED KITTEN EARRINGS AND IT CLEARLY SHOWED A PICTURE OF WHAT I WAS GETTING SO LEGALLY IF I GOT EXACTUALLY WHAT THE PICTURE LOOKED LIKE AND THE DESCRIPTION DIDN'T SPECIFICALLY MENTION WHAT THEY WERE MADE OF I COULD NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. NEEDLESS TO SAY MY REPLY WAS" SO IF I AUCTION A PAIR OF DIAMOND EARRINGS AND CUT OUT A PAIR FROM A CATALOGUE AND GLUE THE TO HEAVY PAPER AS LONG AS IT IS THE SAME IDENTICAL PICTURE ON THE AD I CAN AUCTION THEM. I GOT NO ANSWER.2) I BID FOR AND NEVER RECIEVED A GOLD DIAMOND HEART PENDANT IT TURNED OUT THIS PERSON DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE PENDANT HE THOUGHT HE COULD JUST KEEP THE POINTS. I NEVER HEARD FROM HIM OR LISTIA.
 14th of Jan, 2014 by   cleanersmaj 0 Votes
this is so true !
 14th of Jan, 2014 by   cleanersmaj 0 Votes
my account has just been hacked into and now i got an email saying my account is suspended .. i have hundreds of positive feedbacks and have been on listia for a couple years. now i have emailed them literally 20 times with my email and phone number and i have got not 1 response from them !! they will not contact me or give me any information about what happened to my account.. this is the worst customer service i have ever seen.

Simple Ways to Save $1,000