logo

Returns

Limoges Jewelry
Illinois
limogesjewelry.com
I would recommend to anybody who orders from...just an FYI- your item does NOT ship on time. The quality is not great (my stone fell out of my ring after a week of wear) and the returns system SUCKS. If you DO NOT insure your item upon mailing it back, they WILL lose it. They did this to me on two orders I returned within a month of each other. I have to go rounds on one of the returns, the other they are still looking into...my suggestion, go to Amazon to order jewelry offline...at least the customer service is better if you need to return something.
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of May, 2013 by   Sandyjeanie 0 Votes
My class ring was due to be shipped on May 31st, and that is the day I expected it to be shipped. However, my ring arrived on May 16th, 15 days before it was even due to be shipped. I was very pleased with the promptness. The only thing I was disappointed about was the fact that the ring is open-backed behind the stone. I did not see any notice of that anywhere. There is more chance of losing the stone with an open back; plus I think it makes the ring look a bit tacky & unfinished. However, my brother's extremely expensive class ring that he bought from a jeweler many yrs ago, also had an open back, so I'm not sure what the deal is with open-backed class rings. I prefer a closed back though.

Credit Card-Fraud