logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
WES.ORG
Bad customer service & delay of evaluation
2. (7 mins ago)
Award Notification Commission
award two million dollars
3. (18 mins ago)
Allegiant Air
flight attendants
4. (24 mins ago)
isharedmedia.com
I couldn’t browse my video and moderators ignored me
5. (26 mins ago)

LG 32LC7D Complaints & Reviews - LG products suck and they don't care

LG 32LC7D Contacts & Informations

LG 32LC7D

Posted:    Mike Lahey

LG products suck and they don't care

I bought this TV from Best Buy on a Saturday in July and it died on Sunday. It turned on, flashed a few times, and shut off. We exchanged it and enjoyed it for 41 days before it died. It took 11 days for the service guy to show up and another 23 days to get the part and return. Of course either they sent or he ordered the wrong part. He said the LG changes their suppliers often so the parts change. His new power supply didn't fit my TV made in May of this year.

LG will consider replacement after the service guy has 30 days from his first visit. They acknowledge that it won't be fixed by then but won't even consider replacing it before the 30th day. At that point the TV will have been broken for as long as it worked.

LG products Suck and they don't care.
Comments United States Consumer Electronics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Nov, 2011 by   Serenity0705 0 Votes
I completely agree that LG sucks and they have the worst customer service. I ordered a microwave online and when it arrived the light didn't work and after trying it once it shut off completely. Called LG and they wanted me to take my brand new microwave that I just unpacked to a service center. I was livid, and spoke to and called every number I could find. I bought and paid for a new working microwave not one that doesn't work and needs servicing out of the box. Finally we got them to send me another microwave. This time you can obviously tell the product is not brand new as it should be. There is a ding in the door scratches on it and I had to wipe it down after removing it from the box because there were some sort of smudges all over it. The box itself was beat up. I don't understand how a company can do things like this.

Last Minute School Shopping