logo

Edressit
Con artists
4. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
5. (1 hr 13 mins ago)
Zero Smoke
What a scam!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Leisure Living Superstore, Temecula, California Complaints & Reviews - Terrible company!

Leisure Living Superstore Contacts & Informations

40438 Winchester Road
Temecula, California
Phone: 951-4917575
www.llsuperstore.com
Leisure Living Superstore is a family business owned by Jeffrey Berry. Jeffrey employs his family in the business including his son, Jared Berry. Don't believe anything they or their employees say. They make the sale and your money and then many customers have a difficult time getting the item they purchased delivered on time, delivered at all or when an item is delivered the item is not the item purchased. Finally, in our case the item we received was broken and Leisure Living would not return it, pick it up or fix it.

There are FTC federal and state consumer laws that are suppose to protect consumers... from what I know from my Leisure Living Experience and after speaking to other Leisure Livings customers and reading posts on these sites it seems evident that the Owners of Leisure Living think they are above the law... and it seems they get away with it.

When Leisure Living delivered to us a defective product... we ask that they replace it but they left it at our home anyway. Then they demanded we pay for it. We spoke to a lawyer (incidentally the lawyer had his own Leisure Living Store - he had purchased chairs from Leisure Living and never received them). The Lawyer told us to tell Leisure Living we would not accept the product and to come back and pick it up. It didn't matter -- Leisure Living refused to fix the item, replace it and would not pick it up. We were left to pay for a broken product that is useless.

Corona Better Business Bureau has stacks of complaints against Leisure Living!!! Now I read Leisure Living has filed for bankruptcy. I followed a link on the Riverside Superior Court's Website and pulled up their bankruptcy filings!!!

Leisure Living liquidated their Store in Murrieta last fall with advertising that never identified the Store's name. Now Leisure Living is liquidating their Temecula Store with the same deceptive circulars claiming they are liquidating their inventory in three days!!! This 'three day sale' will probably go on for months like the Murrieta sale did.

This Company needs to be investigated by a local Television or Newspaper to put pressure on this company to make things right with their Customers!
Comments United States Furniture
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Jun, 2008 by   Kelly 0 Votes
I totally agree with this. This company is the worst. We bought and paid for a massage chair 4 months ago and they still dont deliver it.. We have called several times and each time they gives us a different story or simply dont answer the call.
 17th of Nov, 2008 by   Brendy 0 Votes
I live in the San Diego area and just recieved the same ad. They claim that everything is at least 54-97% off but they don't say their name except for a picture of the store with a banner saying store closing across it. I am glad I read these comments before I drove to the store. Thank you!!!

Testing Fuel Saving Tips