logo

Geoholiday Starpoint Geo Holiday
Timeshare Fraud
4. (9 mins ago)
Tribalwar.com
They used to clean viruses, but they didn’t do this
5. (10 mins ago)

233 N Michigan Ave Suite 1800
Chicago, Illinois
Phone: 866 781-0440
Hi,
I am looking for any info you may have on a credit card company. I was approached by a sales person from Wholesale Merchant Services in Feb 05. He told me my Hypercom machine was illegal as it printed out the customer card #. I found out later that it only needed to be
reprogrammed. He convinced me to take their machine in its place. Once I had the machine and sent them mine in exchange he then told me I had to agree to a "non-cancelable" lease. I balked and told him I would not. He promised to let me out anytime I requested, so I agreed. When I realized that I had been had by these guys I switched credit card companies. I was charged $800 for this. I'm guessing it was in the fine print. I found that the credit card lease was held by a different company - Lease Finance Group LLC. They refused to sell me the machine or let me out of the lease. This meant paying about 10 times the cost of the machine over the 4 year period. I later had my bank stop the withdrawals and switched to a local bank. They have harassed me constantly ever since. Calling my cell / home / and business non-stop. I am hoping I was not the only dummy to fall for this scheme and am wondering if the Virginia attorney generals office can help me resolve this problem. Any help with this matter would be most appreciated.
Sincerely,
Craig Stewart

Craig Stewart
Your Golf Ball Shop
6229 Indian River Rd
Virginia Beach Va. 23464
tel: 757 368-0700
Comments United States Credit Cards
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Aug, 2012 by   cyd williams 0 Votes
Hello I too was scammed and am being sued by them currently when the collections agency failed they sent letter of demand and now the final weapon a lawsuit filed in NYC I live in Illinois in which they have already told me they will get a default judgement and collect back in Illinois. They stole $1000 from my account with out one transaction taking place. They have phoned my home and the home of my elderly mother who is terminally ill with threats. Filing counter suit and responding to court. Attorneys have looked at this and advise to settle and move on. However I am damned if they are gonna get away with it and continue to mess with small business. I googled them when I signed and found nothing bad on them . Six months latter it was all over the web. seems they change their name once the reputation gets around. I would be happy to join you in shutting them down. Not even sure they are USA based seems foreign they have no State affiliation and no morals as well. Not sure settling will work either as then they go and attack you personally under another associated contract whether it be payment systems, global leasing, global legal services, Azura leasing, chase payment tech, entrust bank, secure payment systems, ladco, first american payment systems, global tech or anyone of the other 40 or so DBA s they are operating under. seems to find the effort to extend this extortion. I hear the FBI is investigating them currently. Hoping this nightmare will end and we get the bad guys. This is ruining my happiness and health. We are all tired of this at work. We have cataloged and kept decent records even have the guys license copy who brought this to my door. Turns out he is head of a Chicago Car dealership in financing.Found him on facebook. Plan on planning him in the suit as well he knew what he was doing. Dirtbags all of them .
 27th of Sep, 2012 by   Truc le 0 Votes
Hi! how about a class action lawsuit against this lease finance group. I think they need a lesson. I have a good lawyer.
Just email me or call me if you want to sue this company. hdkt.2007@yahoo.com
Wish you all the best.
 27th of Sep, 2012 by   Truc le 0 Votes
This company is also trying to collect from me, but i have a lawyer to deal with them now. If your guys joint in, it will be the best for all of us.
Love you.
 8th of Nov, 2012 by   5858ggk 0 Votes
The Attorney General office in Arizona is planning on filing a class action suit against Entrust Bank Card, Azura Leasing, Ladco, and their other companies. Please contact them and your state AG. 11/12
 8th of Nov, 2012 by   5858ggk 0 Votes
the attorney general office in Arizona is planning a class action suit against Entrust Bank Card, Azura Leasing, Ladco, and their other companies owned by Nathan Reis, Brad Oliver, Rhett Doolittle, and others. Please contact the AG office AZ and in your state. 11/12
 12th of Nov, 2012 by   Kelly W 0 Votes
Hooray! Let's go after them in every state! Also, if everyone who has been duped by Ladco would send a letter to 60 minutes (GMA,
Today, Oprah, etc.) maybe we could convince someone to out the company publicly so we can help other small business owners from falling into the same trap.
 31st of Jan, 2013 by   waxonwaxofffff 0 Votes
Our small business also has been ripped off by Lease Finance Group LLC, ; We've paid into their system for over 5 years . Our situation is the same as the comments from wtoy who stated - "I also signed with a merchant the made me agree to terms with Lease Finance Group. The rep said that the machine was a lease to own and after 4 years of a monthly payment that I would own the machine. I paid $89/ month for 5 years and didn't even use the machine. I have since canccelled my services with the merchant and closed my bank account. Lease Finance Group is now sending me invoices stating that I owe them a monthly payment. "They got more that the it was worth. I hope they don't expect the machine back because I threw it out." DITTO!!
If there is a class action suit we would like to be part of it. By the way the monthly statements they keep on sending us still shows the Chicago address but says to "send payment to Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
 28th of Mar, 2013 by   sparky24 0 Votes
I am also being tormented by this corrupt company. They will not let me cancel the 5 year lease. They said I had to pay the whold term and return the machine as well. I have written to the BBB and sent a letter to the attorney general in New York. They wrote back and said they were looking into it. Still waiting for answers. Meanwhile my business no longer exists and I have to keep paying for this machine which I have used only once. Can anybody give me advice. Please The person who responded form the attorney general office is Judy Blumenberg. Thank you for any assistance.
 25th of Apr, 2013 by   kwasko2625 0 Votes
LFG is a company that I believe is terrible we recently had to close our company the Merchant Company Let us Close our Lease with a pymt of 250.00 but then said we needed to call the Leasing Company. We where scammed we did not even realize we where signing two different Leases. My husband is one of the most honest people I know and the Merchant Sales person mi lead him. But LFG will not work with us at all we want to pay are bills and do not want to file Bankruptcy But LFG may lease us to this due to the lack of negotiation and talk about rude they actually called me stupid today. There mus be something as a consumer that can be done, if anyone knows a good lawyer in Texas not to much of course please send them to my email k.wasko@hotmail.com

Grandparent Scams