logo

Trip Together
Scam ?
2. (3 mins ago)
sewelldirect.com
I got wrong order, but the seller didn’t change it
3. (4 mins ago)
mobily broadband@work
slow connection
4. (5 mins ago)
Cincinnati Bell Fioptics
Selling a service and not providing it
5. (8 mins ago)

LDR INDUSTRIES

Posted:    Ken

Faucet

LDR INDUSTRIES
I have a Faucet that is just over a year old, and it has since gone bad. It is a PULLOUT spray model, and it won't activate and sticks between the spray and stream. I have gone back to the store I bought it from, (menards) and they sell NO PARTS. I have E-mailed LDR twice in two weeks BEGGING for a response, and they wont even acknowledge my request. Phone calls get put on hold, and ignored until I hang up disgusted. The manual that came with it says it has a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. What good is that if they wont even talk to the consumer? Their Webpage says "LDR does not sell directly to consumers". All I want is some cheap repair parts which I am willing to PAY for if necessary, or a replacement sprayer. After all, isn't that what a WARRANTY is?
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Sep, 2009 by   John Patzelt 0 Votes
Ken,
Send me your address and I will send you a new spray head.

John Patzelt
LDR Industries
jpatzelt@ldrind.com
 15th of Oct, 2011 by   Fallguy1000 0 Votes
LDR is selling garbage at Menard's and failing to stand behind it. I purchased 2 different LDR products and both failed. One is the Tuscany Cordova bath faucet oil rubbed bronze. The stem is junk; it was originally designed with h/c specicfic stems, then later a universal. I have tried for 3 months for a cold stem with no response from LDR. I also bought a Kitchen faucet- both gaskets to keep water from running into cab were installed or designed poorly so assembly failed, but the bigger problem is the male threads for the faucets are short threaded and you'd need washers to make them work. Someone in Chicago is really enjoying their Chinese profits.
 17th of Sep, 2012 by   mikenil 0 Votes
Purchased a tuscany sienna faucet made by ldr from menards. The first one corroded on the outside and inside after 6 months. The replacement one they sent me leaked on the hot side after 6 months. They sent me replacement valves but when I went to replace it, I noticed this one was also corroding. Through it all in the garbage and bought a Kohler. Quality control is something this company doesnt have, you can make crap in China successfully if you manage it correctly. You notice that Menards unlike other sites doesnt let you review the products, I wonder why.
 17th of Jan, 2013 by   tige 0 Votes
I purchased an Exquisite Green kitchen faucet by LDR Industries Inc. from Walmart in January 2010--it started to leak in October 2012 and I notified the company as per the warranty. Within six weeks I received a new replacement faucet by express courier at no charge to me. Thank you LDR for the excellent service.
 14th of Aug, 2013 by   unhappygram 0 Votes
I agree tuscanny is not a good product. I bought a matching shower faucet and bath sink faucet. After a couple months the tub spigot tarnished. Several years later the shower handle surround is now almost blackish, and the drain in sink and tub are both rusty. I have never had this problem with any other fixtures in place I have lived. Will not buy again.
 9th of Sep, 2013 by   short changed again 0 Votes
Lint traps product # 504 3100. I use them all the time. My newest purchase of them were about 1 1/2 inch shorter than the last ones. Is that really necessary? How much money does it really save the company. i am sick and tired of the consumers getting short changed. Sue

Identity Theft Strikes 1 in 8 Adults