LDR INDUSTRIES

Posted:

Faucet

LDR INDUSTRIES
I have a Faucet that is just over a year old, and it has since gone bad. It is a PULLOUT spray model, and it won't activate and sticks between the spray and stream. I have gone back to the store I bought it from, (menards) and they sell NO PARTS. I have E-mailed LDR twice in two weeks BEGGING for a response, and they wont even acknowledge my request. Phone calls get put on hold, and ignored until I hang up disgusted. The manual that came with it says it has a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. What good is that if they wont even talk to the consumer? Their Webpage says "LDR does not sell directly to consumers". All I want is some cheap repair parts which I am willing to PAY for if necessary, or a replacement sprayer. After all, isn't that what a WARRANTY is?
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

10th of Sep, 2009 by    0 Votes
Ken,
Send me your address and I will send you a new spray head.

John Patzelt
LDR Industries
jpatzelt@ldrind.com
 15th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
LDR is selling garbage at Menard's and failing to stand behind it. I purchased 2 different LDR products and both failed. One is the Tuscany Cordova bath faucet oil rubbed bronze. The stem is junk; it was originally designed with h/c specicfic stems, then later a universal. I have tried for 3 months for a cold stem with no response from LDR. I also bought a Kitchen faucet- both gaskets to keep water from running into cab were installed or designed poorly so assembly failed, but the bigger problem is the male threads for the faucets are short threaded and you'd need washers to make them work. Someone in Chicago is really enjoying their Chinese profits.
 17th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
Purchased a tuscany sienna faucet made by ldr from menards. The first one corroded on the outside and inside after 6 months. The replacement one they sent me leaked on the hot side after 6 months. They sent me replacement valves but when I went to replace it, I noticed this one was also corroding. Through it all in the garbage and bought a Kohler. Quality control is something this company doesnt have, you can make crap in China successfully if you manage it correctly. You notice that Menards unlike other sites doesnt let you review the products, I wonder why.
 17th of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I purchased an Exquisite Green kitchen faucet by LDR Industries Inc. from Walmart in January 2010--it started to leak in October 2012 and I notified the company as per the warranty. Within six weeks I received a new replacement faucet by express courier at no charge to me. Thank you LDR for the excellent service.
 14th of Aug, 2013 by    0 Votes
I agree tuscanny is not a good product. I bought a matching shower faucet and bath sink faucet. After a couple months the tub spigot tarnished. Several years later the shower handle surround is now almost blackish, and the drain in sink and tub are both rusty. I have never had this problem with any other fixtures in place I have lived. Will not buy again.
 9th of Sep, 2013 by    -1 Votes
Lint traps product # 504 3100. I use them all the time. My newest purchase of them were about 1 1/2 inch shorter than the last ones. Is that really necessary? How much money does it really save the company. i am sick and tired of the consumers getting short changed. Sue
 2nd of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
I purchased a tuscany chrome two-handle laundry pull out at Menards. I installed it without a problem. When I turned it on, a geyser of water erupted from the top of the spray head, shooting the rubber covering over the selector valve on the top of the spray head into the air. Menards took back the spray head and replaced it with another one. When I got the replacement spray head home and began to attach it, I noticed that the plastic area on the replacement spray head which threads into the hose was cracked. It was cracked so badly that I didn't even bother attaching it. Why waste my effort?
 4th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
I purchased two Tuscany Sherwood shower faucets from Menards about 3 months ago for our custom dual shower master bath. My wife and I came home one weekend to find the basement ceiling soaking wet due to crappy threads on the mixing valve. After cutting open my new bathroom wall I removed the mixing valve and brought it to Menards. They told me they would exchange it but they no longer carry the model. After a lengthy discussion with the customer service team I finally convinced them to give me the mixing valve from a similar model. The new one has been installed about 3 weeks and no leaks but I am hesitant to patch the wall back up because now the other second faucet has started leaking creating another wet spot on the basement ceiling. Obviously the company is aware that their product is crap if they stopped selling it. I wish they would actually stand behind the product and fix the problem rather then let you exchange it for another piece of crap. Last time I buy any fixtures from Menards...

Contact Us