logo

Wig Salon
They Do Not Stand by their Word
3. (32 mins ago)
Aldi's/PurAqua Purified Water
bottles are thinner then they were
4. (42 mins ago)
monthlyyouth.com
They send only surveys, but not money
5. (51 mins ago)
Rollx Vans
Overcharging

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Lazada.com.ph Complaints & Reviews - I've had a very bad experience with www.lazada.com.ph

Lazada.com.ph Contacts & Informations

Lazada.com.ph

Posted: 2012-06-29 by    Siriett

I've had a very bad experience with www.lazada.com.ph

Lazada.com.ph
lazada.com.ph
I've had a very bad experience with www.lazada.com.ph..I purchased 2 CPs from their website on May 30, 2012 using my credit card and until now (June 29, 2012) I don't have those items yet. I've been calling their customer service using my mobile phone, but they could not give me a concrete explanation about what has happened. I've talked to different agents and they also kept on promising to call me back and promised to give me the tracking number. It's almost one month now and I don't have any news about my order--200003195. It's really frustrating. How could they be so irresponsible. This is my first time to purchase from this company and they really gave me a very bad impression. I will no longer buy from this site again.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Jul, 2012 by   Lazada Philippines 0 Votes
Dear Ms. Adona,

Good day and thank you for ordering from our website, www.lazada.com.ph. Our company is committed to providing our customers with the best online shopping experience.

We are very sorry to learn that you were not able to receive your order/s on time. We would like to inform you that the normal shipping time frame may take between 2 to 5 business days within Metro Manila and 5 to10 business days outside of Metro Manila.

Please accept our apologies for this unfortunate occurrence and for the inconvenience this has caused you. Rest assured we are doing our very best to immediately resolve this concern. Please let us know if you have other questions by sending us an email at customer@lazada.com.ph.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to hearing from you very soon. May you have a wonderful day from all of us at Lazada Philippines.

Best regards,
Lazada Philippines
customer@lazada.com.ph
 26th of Aug, 2012 by   ianne 0 Votes
This kind of service sucks, the email looks like an automated email from their system, you're not even addressing the issue itself. I myself is planning to buy from this online store but seems like this will only cause me headache.
 7th of Dec, 2012 by   LAZADA BULL CRAP 0 Votes
Had the same experience... DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA... might as well buy from the mall.. at least you will get the merchandise as soon as paid.

LAZADA SUCKS!!!
 15th of Feb, 2013 by   hazardpick 0 Votes
Hmmm... I was actually planning to purchase an item from Lazada. I'm so fussy about bad customer service and I couldn't be more thankful enough to have found this page.. :|
 12th of Mar, 2013 by   Irene Perper 0 Votes
I just want to air my disappointment with lazada.com.ph. Only this 3rd week of February, I purchased chictees dress large size.worth 999.00 php. they said if its your second order, shipping charge is free. But to my dismay I paid additional charge of 99.00 though that was my 3rd purchase already so all in all I paid 1098.00. Worst thing is, when I checked the item it was a wrong size, instead of large they gave me XL. I called up the customer service and asked for a refund they told me to send back the item to them but they will give back the shipping fee in which I paid 115.00 for sending it back. You know the reason why i chose online shopping is I dont have time to go to the malls, but i was forced to deal with this because I want them to give my money back. It was only last march 8 when I received confirmation that I can claim my refund amounting to 1, 000. Isn't it too disappointing and too unfair on my part. For its not my fault, I spent 1213.00, but only 1, 000 php was given back to me. But I promised and even told my friends about my experience and never to purchase from lazada anymore. I dare lazada for this comment, now tell me isnt it too unfair for your customer like me?

This is irene, and I can stand to what i've posted here
 14th of Apr, 2013 by   Dr. Les 0 Votes
I belong to online shopper because I do not have time to do ‘normal shopping’ (I am so busy with my work). I am credit card holder for more than 30years & use it internationally. My favourite online shops are amazon all over the world, ebay international and many others. I am ordering about 80.000 to 120000 in pesos monthly, sometimes less, sometimes more. I never had such bad experiences with any online companies AROUND THE WORLD as with lazada Philippine! I can publish the facts from supports which is shocking. IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH LAZADA, THEN IS COMPARABLE WITH WINNING LOTERY! LAZADA IS FOR ME BAD, totally different level compared with amazon . I would not recommend anyone to buy anything from lazada, only get headache and high blood. The support and service departments are mostly incompetent. If you order not expensive items, it might be ok!
 30th of Apr, 2013 by   lili green 0 Votes
sorry to hear that, too crazy, I think you should select one professional seller, wagpual is one of top led strip light, outdoor, airsoft, mask goods 0.01USD freeshipping.they are factory to customer www.wagpual.com, I ordered from there 3 years

Do It Yourself Car Diagnosis