logo

Lawn Doctor

Posted: 2011-09-01 by    Gilermo

Avoid at any cost guys

Lawn Doctor
I paid the Lawn Doctor franchise office that was servicing my area in advance for an annual service. They only did part of the promised treatments. Then they promised that they would make up in the following year for the missed treatments. Again, I foolishly paid in advance. The local office lost its franchise after doing only 2 treatment and would not return my calls. The Lawn Doctor headquarters said they were not responsible and that the dispute was between me and the people who operated their former franchise office. So much for the integrity of Lawn Doctor.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Sep, 2011 by   Gerry1234 0 Votes
I had a horrible experience myself with Lawn Doctor. They killed my lawn and refused to honor their warrantly. The national headquarters (actually I think it's a telephone booth) said that it is my problem to deal with the local francise and said "Good Luck".
 6th of Jun, 2012 by   candymanld -1 Votes
i love lawn doctor. i have had other lawn care company's in the past but none have taken care of me and my lawn like them. only a fool would choose another company
 25th of Oct, 2012 by   msdeb 0 Votes
It depends on the person who holds the franchise. I used Lawn Doctor for many years and was pleased with their service. Then a new person took over the franchise, and I had the same problem as mentioned above - paid in advance, did not do all treatments, promised them the next year. Again, I foolishly paid in advance. After 2 treatments, Lawn Doctor Hqs took away their franchise. No more treatments. Lawn Doctor said it was up to me to get a refund from the franchise. I was out several hundred dollars.
 16th of May, 2014 by   Teresa James 0 Votes
I have been a customer of Lawn Doctors for over 5 years. One year they put the wrong chemicals on the lawn and it killed my grass. I let it go as a mistake. A few weeks ago was my final straw. My dogs are fenced with a 6ft privacy fence and doggy door. The worker did not shut the gate properly and my baby English Bulldog puppy has been missing since. I was hysterical, crying and called the company. My family and neighbors walked all over the neighborhood in the rain looking for her. I am still looking for her everyday. A man from the company came by my home that day, I was still crying when I answered the door. He stated that he rode around the neighborhood but didn't see her and he had a meeting to go to, He further stated that the worker said that he tried to push the puppy back through the doggy door. I also have 3 yorkies that are fine. I asked him was there any possibility that the worker may have taken this puppy. He said no, and furthermore that this type of thing happens. So essentially I have lost my 4000.00 bulldog puppy, too bad for me. Please share this link if you can http://norfolk.craigslist.org/laf/4448411361.html

Marriage Fraud