logo

MyGiftCardSite
UNABLE TO USE!!
2. (11 mins ago)
newessays.co.uk
Company rips customers off and provides nothing
3. (27 mins ago)
American Airlines
Unaccompanied Minor Policy/ Children left alone!
4. (31 mins ago)
fugenx.com
Their work is horrible, slow and doesn’t worth of your money
5. (32 mins ago)
NEESA LEISURE LTD, Gandhinagar
Non payment of fixed deposits payment by Company

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

LA Fitness, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews - Cancellation of training program

LA Fitness Contacts & Informations

LA Fitness

Posted:    Avin

Cancellation of training program

LA Fitness
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
I wanted to warn all the readers of the big scam that LA Fitness is. There are a lot of hassles with this gym. You cant cancel/transfer your memberships or training programs easily. They lure you into these program and get you to sign the contract. But at the time of cancellation, its a nightmare to go through all the bullshit that they put up. I moved out of country and they are not ready to cancel my training program even when I provided a letter from my bank saying that my address has changed. I asked the manager what proof is required, he didnt know the answer. When I contacted them again, they say that I need a utility bill from my new address as a proof. That would mean that they would keep charging on my credit card until I do not get the first bill from my new address (I am still waiting for it).
Besides that, you would think that in this digital age, they would have some sort of online procedure to settle it. But no, they still require mails instead of emails.
Not to mention their training program is pathetic (for me atleast) and the salesmen/managers change colors after you join the gym/program. Did I tell you that the trainers get changed every month. (What can you expect from that.) While I know that these are not actual complaints and I am sure they mentioned somewhere in the fine print of their contracts, their business practices are the worst I have ever encountered during my 3 years of stay in USA. And yeah... I am talking on behalf of me and at least half a dozen of my friends who have gone through similar situation. Please do consider what you get into before joining this gym.
Comments United States Fitness Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Dec, 2012 by   M.Pat 0 Votes
As a recently former Personal Trainer at L.A Fitness they are pathetic!!! The reason the turnover of Personal Trainers so high is because the pay is technically less than minimum wage. They could forget about ever keeping personal Trainers unless the trainer is a complete idiot who could survive off a child's allowance. It's all about money with this company, they could care less about their customers after they take their money. Even the employees are victims of their greed so consumers don't have a chance.
 28th of Aug, 2014 by   Ratikanta Nanda 0 Votes
I completely agree on you mate. Please read my story below.
----
Cheat Cheat Cheat !!! It was a horrible ever experience in my life. When I went to join the fitness center in Camp Hill, the guy/trainer convinced me to take up the training program as well .Initially I was not interested to take the plan but he convinced me saying I can go for monthly/2Month (weekly twice) just to see how it works for me. So very reluctantly i said ok for 2 Month program(weekly twice) 60 USD per session, but while signing the document he mentioned as 28 weeks which is about 7 month program. I trusted him and signed the electronic form he showed me in the system rolling each page so quickly I could not see anything but signed. Later I realized that it's a 7 month program I signed and not the 2 month I rushed to them pleading /begging/requesting to cancel the program because I could afford only for 2 Month. But these guys said they can't cancel it. And questioned me why did I sign without reading everything in detail. The manager whose name is JOSE he pretends as if he is going to help you but I realized we should not expect favor/help from cheap person. They just know how to fool people by playing trick in the system. It also happened with my friend, they explained him one plan but signed for another plan which was costing much, but he was able to cancel the plan the very next day. If I hadn't signed for something and they take my money than I would have sued them and not went on pleading .They play this trick with aliens knowing that we can't damage them much being outsiders. Only thing I can do for now is to curse him from the bottom of my heart and wish he also face the same thing which I did. Someone will definitely teach him a lesson(If I am true to what I am saying) .God is great !!!

XDATING.COM ONLINE DATING REVEALED