Kmart

Posted:

Survey submission

Bellaire, United States
Phone: 740-671-9596
This entry above goes right along with my complaint. It is just not clear how to fill it out, a lot of nothing to do with the situation.

I am writng as my complaint with kmart is the web site you are told to go to to do the survey to win a $2500 gift card. I have tried a number of times to take the survey and have yet to be able to find it, let alone complete it. I go to the "kmartfeedback.com" sight and never come up with the righgt place. I think you need to make it so we customers can get on line easily like other companies so we can take the survey.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

21st of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
The guy at lay-a-way was kind of snappy as I was putting in my lay-a-way. He practically slung a shirt at me that I didn't notice was on clearance. But, the cashier up front was as nice as could be. You need more employees like her. Also, I was told on my receipt I;d have a chance at wining a $2500 giftcard for completing a survey. I never could find the survey.
 21st of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I understand what this customer has gone through, but my question is on my register receipt. There is a chance to win a $2.500 Kmart gift card, but I'll be dam I CAN'T find this website, kmartfeedback.com that is on my receipt. Advise smb!
 21st of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have just "tried" K-Mart again, and I am once again disappointed. The receipt has an address/ website that I could possibly win a $2500 gift card by registering online. True to form K-Mart disappoints, I rarely complain and I only spend my time complaining here because it will probably be my last time shopping at K-Mart. I have never been able to get an advertised "great sale" when I go into any K-Mart. Just two days ago, 11-19-07, I finally got 1 of 2 remaining comforter sets , king size, in blue ( the only color left, and not my desired choice) and when I asked for any chance to get a green, beige or white comforter set, I was given a strange look and a probable "NO". K-Mart never has enough stock, or variety, and I am told by one employee that the employees usually scoop up the "deals" first, but thats O.K. because I still have Target, Wal-mart and Kohl's nearby, and I am probably going to return the BLUE comforter set, and wait for one of the other competing stores to carry a competing item. Shopping at K-Mart is a tainted experience.
 21st of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I am also have a hard time finding kmartfeedback.com what if anything am I doing wrong... Thank you.
 21st of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have a complaint. I tried to get to kmartfeedback.com and can not get it. WHY!!!
 21st of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I tried to do the survey and all I could find was this complaint board. What does Kmart want people to only complain about them or is this false advertisement. So where is the $2500.00 really at.
 21st of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have also been trying to find the kmartfeedback.com website!
 21st of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
$2,500.00 I cannot find. Not unusual. I am always disappointed whenever I drive 30 miles to Kmart.
 21st of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I could not fine the website towing the $2500.00. My experience with K-Mart in Columbus, GA is great. I purchase all my prescriptions there and the people are always so nice and helpful I just hope they are always there for me. I would not want to purchase my medications any where else.
 21st of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have spent some time trying to find this Kmartfeedback.com site, no such luck. I am a person of limited patience when it comes to these types of things. To me this is FALSE ADVERTISING. You cannot find let alone get to this site to give your feedback. My question is "Is there really a chance to win a $2,500.00 gift card or is this just a sales gimick"? I am really shocked.... K-MART you have some explaining to do.....
I bought a few things at KMart in Statesville NC
when I got home and started to check mt list I found
that I had been charged more for a shirt then it was marked and this wasn't a shirt on sale.
The shirt number was 82837616898
the ticket was $8.99 and the cash register receipt
has it as $13.99. I intent to take it back to the Statesville store and talk to the manager and not only do I expect to get my money but to be paid for my time and GAS.

Brenda Walker
 21st of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I had a great visit to K-mart, but it seems that I am and others are in a non-directional loop that gets us to your usual complaint site. Is the one with the $2,500 gift card set up yet? There is no place to enter the 19 digit receipt number.

I also had no success in trying to add some reward points to my account when I followed directions. It was in a fruitless loop.
 22nd of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I have been trying to do a online Feedback for days, it does not work.
 22nd of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I had a pleasant experience shopping at K-Mart. Just had to wait in line a while because only 2 check outs were open when about 10 people standing in each line.
Everything was good.
 22nd of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I went to kmart twice on 11/20/07 and also tried to find the survey to do (2 chances to win a $2500 kmart gift card). Nowhere to be found. Isn't this called false advertisement?
 22nd of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
It seems that I am not the only one to complain about the kmartfeedback survey. Will we hear from you within 7 days? I love shopping at kmart but this is not good for the rep.
 22nd of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
I am trying to enter feedback contest. My experience was good.
 22nd of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
You should have an easier way to get to your survey. I visited store 4807 in Bear, De. It seems to have gone done hill since John Murry has left!!! Is there something to this??
 22nd of Nov, 2007 by    0 Votes
Today is the 22nd of Nov. by all purposes this is THANKSGIVING. my circular said that the pearl jewelry was on sale Thursday only. fine, I wanted a pink, black and white pearl sets. Went at 11:30 am, and one was available. The white. Fine I took it. My complaint, the associates were talking that they had several sets of each and a lady came in on Wednesday and bought all of the pink, and black and left the two white for Thursday. How did she get this on Wednesday? I know she bought it, but, the sales paper said THURSDAY ONLY, NOT MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY. So why was it available to her? store 31471805 stone drive, kingsport, tn 37660 423-246-7179.

Contact Us