logo

Kevin and Amy Veal

Posted:    Jill McKenna

Sick Dogs

Milledgeville, Georgia
I bought a female boston terrier (10weeks old) from her. After many delays, asthma supposedly etc, puppy arrives on a Friday by Tuesday little Lillybelle admitted to Emergency Vet Hospital after vomitting, bloody stool and lethargy. PARVO... She says she'll help pay for cost. Surprise, never did. Denied puppy was sick leaving Georgia and got the virus over the weekend. What an unscrupulous pair. I hope they get put out of business soon. Three years later (2500 dollars care) Lillybelle is my sweet baby girl but she almost died because of this B***h.

Comments United States Dog Breeders
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Mar, 2009 by   smart +3 Votes
I've had the same problems, contact me: inspector2008@excite.com. She needs to be stopped from ripping off other people and for her treatment of these dogs. I'd love to talk to you.
 9th of Apr, 2009 by   Karla +2 Votes
I bought a pup from her a few years ago ('06) and within a few days it died from parvo. Ever since then she has made my life a living hell!!! She has gone to rip off report dot come and made several false reports on me using fake names.

Now I find she has done it again on here.. She is an evil person who wants to hurt people who make her angry.

She replaced my pup with another mix I said I was fine with because she had no more cockapoos. Unfortunately he die of liver failure a few months after we got him.

I was never able to reach her again because she keeps changing her web site name and email address..and honestly I want nothing to do with this crazy woman.

I have NEVER had one REAL client have a problem with my pups, and I have never had a complaint against me with ANY dog related agency or the BBB.

Amy needs mental help really bad, I do not understand what drives her to go after me when I did nothing to her! I do believe she has some mental issues and I would be concerned about her kids if I were her husband or another relative. get help!
 9th of Apr, 2009 by   dance_nekkid +1 Votes
these people are horrible! sold me a sick puppy that died of parvo and she just told me NO REFUNDS! said I could pick another, now why would I want another puppy with parvo? I called the vet on the health certificate and he said her dogs are always coming in sick and i have heard from people who know her that she takes in the pup that is healthy and gets her health certificate.

When I called the vet he told me he had never seen my puppy and had not seen any pup of hers dated on the health certificate. I never got my money back and I certainly never got another puppy.. After that she closed her web site and her email address...does anyone know if she has another web site now or what her knew kennel name is, I have papers to serve her for a lawsuit to get my money! Contact me through here if you have this info..thanks, Sally
 16th of Aug, 2009 by   Susan_is +1 Votes
515 John's Golden Road
Milledgeville, GA 31061

PO Box 1056
Hardwick, GA 31034

IF ANYONE HAS HAD ANY DEALINGS WITH THESE PEOPLE PLEASE SEND ME YOUR STORIES BECAUSE I JUST BOUGHT 3 YORKSHIRE TERRIERS FROM HER AND THEY WHERE NOT AS DISCRIBED SO I HAVE A DISPUTE WITH HER AND PAYPAL.
THANKS
SUSAN EDWARDS
susan_is@bellsouth.net
please if you have pictures of any dogs when you first purchased them to show what kind of condition they where in plese email them to me.
 17th of Aug, 2009 by   Samantha -1 Votes
I am working on having this report removed from this website. Amy and I have been friends for many years and I got mad at her and posted this in anger, there is no truth here. I want to say I am sorry to amy and Kevin for this terrible report against them.

Oh and Ms Susan I love how you use this report against amy.
 17th of Aug, 2009 by   Samantha -1 Votes
Oh and my contact information is
relaxingmemories@aol.com
Piedmont, al
256-447-4929
If you have any questions you can email me.
 17th of Aug, 2009 by   animalsaver -1 Votes
You all are sick. What you need to be doing is calling animal control and taking these animals to the vets instead of worrying about how much you PAID for a dog. Help them!!! As far as the people selling the dogs call animal control and get them over there. What are you idiots??
 19th of Aug, 2009 by   Karla +1 Votes
Samantha, I don't know why your saying now your complaint isn't true but you had told me many time via email and phone how bad her place was and how you were sold ill dogs among other things.

If you support that woman then you are no better than she is.
 19th of Aug, 2009 by   Karla +1 Votes
animalsaver... I don't know about the other's but I personally reported her to the USDA who did her inspections in her area and they went out to her place, nothing was done that I know of... she just changed her web site/kennel name and started using a new name.

I also called animal control, the humane society, and wrote a complaint to the attorney general in HER state. She was never shut down..

My puppy was taken to the vet and died at the vet after 4 days...

Calling people idiot's does not help, nor does it make you look like a very good person. Especially when you do not know their (our) entire story's.
 19th of Aug, 2009 by   Samantha 0 Votes
Karla,
Here it is 3 years after your buying a puppy from Amy. You are still trying to hurt her in every way you can. Why?
I understand buying a puppy, and then it getting sick can be a very tragic situation, BUT she replaced your puppy. Even though she didnt have to. She did what he could to make the situation right with you. And here you are 3 years later still trying to get revenge. You could never even prove the parvo came from her home.
Yes Amy and I have had our issues. We have done and said things that we regret. But we have been friends a long time. Our friendship/sisterhood has never been stronger.
Karla, Please learn to let go. Living with all this anger you seem to have and all the revenge you have in your heart is not healthy. I wish you the best. I am sorry that you are having such problems.
I am sure you are going to come back and trash me and get this whole thing going with destroying me and thats okay. I came in and admitted my mistake and appoligised to Amy and her husband. It was nothing more then that it did not require you coming up and jumping all over me.

I will be praying for you, and pray for forgivness in your heart.
 21st of Aug, 2009 by   Susan_is 0 Votes
animalsaver,
do not think for one moment that my dogs are not being taken care of all 3 are at the Vets at this very minute.
 21st of Aug, 2009 by   Karla 0 Votes
I don't need your prayers Samantha..Don't pray for those who do not ask for it.

I never said I was still angry, but whatever. As far as that other pup I got from her, he died of a liver shunt less than a year later. So yeah I got a great deal.

As far as destroying you, wtf are you talking about?? I honestly do not care about you, you are a liar just like her.

I have nothing more to say on this.. I posted here only to tell my story like everyone else. and yes we did prove the parvo came from her place. the USDA went to her home and I have the report stating she lost a bunch of dogs from parvo, and also from her vet..
 27th of Aug, 2009 by   Samantha 0 Votes
Karla,
You are a very sick woman and I will pray for you. Part of being a good person of god is praying for people even when they dont need it. You have been out for revenge against Amy for a long time. When will it stop?

I am a liar? really? when have I ever lied to you. I made a mistake by posting the report on amy but guess what You can not judge me...only god can.

I do not believe the replacement puppy died...not at all. You would have trashed her even further. You are just trying to keep it going. Find a hobby. It is very sad to me that you are still working on trashing her every day. I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU. I hope that you find peace within your own self. GOD Bless. I wish you only the best in life.
 27th of Aug, 2009 by   Samantha 0 Votes
oh by the way Karla.
YOU told me when I spoke with you on the phone USDA could not find proof at Amy's home of any parvo being there. You also said that you thought the puppy got it on the plain ride. Now you say you have proof? doubtful!

To anyone who believes this crap that Karla has posted know this...when you speak to this Karla woman on the phone she will admit to having numerous mental illnesses. I am guessing this is why this woman has an obsession with Amy. That is why I will continue to pray for her to take her medication so she can think clearly.

Amy: Again, I am sorry I started this thred on you. god Bless you sweetie. Stay strong even though others are trying to bring you down.
 29th of Aug, 2009 by   Susan_is 0 Votes
A dog cannot get Parvo on an airplane lets get real. That is the crazest thing I have ever heard.
 29th of Aug, 2009 by   Susan_is 0 Votes
Samantha why do you keep appoligizing to Amy for starting this thread? From my understanding Jill McKenna started this thread About Amy Johns /a.k.a. Amy Veal/ a.k.a. lynne evans
Karla
I'm with you 100% of the way do not let these people get you down!!! I beleive you and will stand beside you.
 6th of Dec, 2009 by   MysticMountain 0 Votes
I want to assure people that Amy Johns is Amy Veal is still out there selling dogs to unsepecting people. Amy aka Lynne Evans sells sick dogs she does not bath them no grooming what so ever. She will keep you busy while her husband sticks the dogs in your car for you. She will sell you a dog thet is 8 pounds and swear up and down it is 6 pounds. Amy sold me a blind dog and then said I got what I paid for that the dog was worth the money. Buyer Beware. Stay away from Amy Veal, Amy Johns, Ammey johns, Lynne Evans, Lives in Georgia Middle I bought animals for Amy Johns - aka Lynne Evans - aka Kevin Veal and Amy Veal - Pawsitivelyperfectpets@alitel.net
Phone:

PO Box 1056
Hardwick, GA 31034
Bullieplace
 6th of Dec, 2009 by   Karla +1 Votes
Holy crap..been awhile since I have been on this site and whoa to Samantha and her BS lies. I NEVER said any of that to you on the phone you liar. And there is no known case of a puppy getting parvo on a plane. They are in a crate and it is not airborne dear.

and mental illness? Yep that part is true, I have Bipolar..WHOOPIE..so do many other's out there..

At least i take meds for it and it evens out my moods. But your hitting below the belt by making fun of someone who has a mental illness. And that makes YOU look pretty bad.

6th of Dec, 2009 by   Karla 0 Votes
MysticMountain, why do you keep buying dogs from her then? I am confused because i have seen on 3 different threads where you bought 3 different dogs from her, is that correct or am I reading it wrong?

Anyone who does this kind of thing needs to be reported. report her to everyone, especially animal control and the USDA if they are USDA licensed

Health Care Without Insurance - Medishare