logo

Gameloft
Unauthorised subscription
2. (19 mins ago)
Thrive Extreme Health
Seller didn't inform to cancel subscription
3. (38 mins ago)
england
Seat Cushions
4. (45 mins ago)
Getinterviews.com
Resume Writing Rip Off
5. (47 mins ago)
drugpillstore.com
Fault tracking number and fake promises from the agents

Consumer Tips & Tricks

KESC
Pakistan
kesc.com.pk
Arrears Billing

Sub: Complain regarding arrears billing.

Dear Sir,

With due respect I beg to state that I am raising complain on my bill. I paid Rs.2500/= on 22 October 2010 but due date was 19 October 2010 but I submitted it on 22 October 2010. On the running month November KESC charging me arrears billing of 8, 200/= I went to KESC office located at S.F AZEEM PURA SD-II 79-A BIG PLOT SHAH FAISAL COLONY NO.4. But there response was very awkward and not responding me well on the above said issue and they were saying once the bill is printed we do not have authority to correct. You can just pay your bill on instalments and they insist on me to submit complete bill which was 8, 200/= I am not that much capable to pay the huge amount of Rs.8, 200/= which I had this month. Sir I am facing this problem for the last couple of months I paid R.S.11, 000/= bill in the month of June 2010 because of meter reader noted wrong reading. Neither Sir my Average bill has been correct nor the billing amount. Please take this matter into account. Please consider my complain and response me as soon as possible.

Muhammad Ali Mughal

ss34838

NAME M/S.RAFI SONS
ADDRESS FLAT B-43 COMM.I S/NO.185-186 DEH SAFOORA
Comments Pakistan Utility Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Feb, 2011 by   JAWED MEMON 0 Votes
SUBJECT: COMPLAIN AGAINST WRONG BILL.

NAME: REHMATULLAH
ADDRESS: C-20, BANTVA NAGAR, LIAQUATABAD,
NEAR SIR SHAH SULEIMAN ROAD, KARACHI-75900.
ACCOUNT NO; 1803001030026
CONSUMER NO: LB074799
METER NO: TC1391
BILL ID: R2812705002155

Dear Sir,

We regret to inform you that in October-2010, we received the bill for the month of September-2010, for Rs.37, 400/-, and we had paid 16, 000/- as installment, due to fund problem within due date on 12/10/2010.

Before payment of this bill on 11/10/2010, we informed to KESC Department IBC Liaquatabad, Karachi through letter, acknowledgment receipt no. 1140, dated 11/10/2010, that all the machineries/equipments have been shifted from this location and this area lying vacant, please come and inspect/check the meter load, that you never make access bill and we can paid bill by meter reading. But, nobody came here and bill continuously received every month without meter reading. We went to KESC, IBC Department, Liaquatabd, Karachi for complain, but we have to know that the department is closed due to fire.

This meter in the name of Mr. Rehmatullah (LATE), who was the owner, and now, my mother live in here. She is the widow of my father. We could not pay the access wrong bill.

Meter connection already disconnected in the end of the month of November-2010. However, we received every month additional/access bill by average and wrong meter reading. So, you can think that how can be possible to paid. There is no source of income, our ground floor completely lying vacant since the end of the October-2010. We are mentally disturb with you wrong bill.

Kindly resolve our matter, and send us the inspector who inspect our meter and vacant area or provide the solution for this.

Thanking you,

MUHAMMAD JAWED
S/O. REHMATULLAH (LATE)
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   Shakila Haider 0 Votes
A/C No. 0203008400022.
Consumer No. AL-618743.

My bill was coming on AVG reading from last five months which is totally very wrong. After so many, many, many strugglesMeter reader came & note down the correct reading.

In March'2011 my bill came with the correct meter reading but, but now problem is that in this bill shows the "Arrears" of six months 12056.61 which is base on broad forward of wrong reading.
In between I have paid the Meter rent on the suggestion of concern person of dept. Please, Please solve my problem, clear my all arrears. my account is always clear before five months. I am the proper paying customer of KESC.

Tanveer Hafeez
Mobile: 03062934775.
 22nd of Jun, 2011 by   ASIF ghouri 0 Votes
AVERAGE BILL COMPLAIN
SIR MERA NAM MUHAMMAD ASIF HAI AUR MAIN HOUSE NOL-745, SEC.33/C, KORANGI MAIN RENT PAR REHTA HUN SIR LAST 2 MONTH SE MERA AVERAGE BILL A RAHA HAI JO KEH PEHLE (100) UNIT PAR 440 KA BILL AYA DUE DATE 26-4-11 (110) UNIT PAR 650 KA BILL AYA AUR DUE DATE 26-5-11 AUR AB (105) UNIT PAR 1100 KA BILL AYA HAI DUE DATE 25-6-11 HAI SIR MAIN BOHOT PARESHAN HO GIYA HUN PLZ ESKA KUCH KAREN MAIN PROPER BILL JAMA KARWATA HUN AUR HALFIA KEHTA HUN KEH MAIN ELECTRIC DHORI NAHIN KARTA PLZ SIR CONTACT ME 03002706121
 2nd of Nov, 2011 by   muhammad shahid ahemd 0 Votes
dear sir how to check billing summary last 3 years( 2009, 2010, 2011) plz send e-mail mshahid.ahmed@hotmail.com
 27th of Nov, 2012 by   SHAWAL AHMED 0 Votes
SUBJECT:COMPLAINT AGAINST FREQUETLY WRONG BILLING ON (CLOSED SHOPS-WHILE NON UTILIZATION OF ELECTRICITY:(METER READING PREV.(1182) (PRESENT 1182) SOME TIMES ON NORMAL, AVERAGE & ASSD INSTEAD OF MIN. (NAME & ADDR ESS: SHAWAL AHMED, S. NO.838, PLOT NO.1202 "L"BLOCK TOWHEEDCOLONY, SEC-11, ORANGI TOWN, CONSUMER NO.AL948829 ACCOUNT NO.0406809370026) Sir, though I have been paying bill regularly whatsoever but it is a graeat tension for me when I receive my electricity bill on diffenrent mode and tariff when my shop is closed and no power is being used. I have already lodged complaint various times personally and written also. As a result bill onr or two times receive correctly and then on ASSD OR NORMAL SHOWING UNITS 19 ETC., WHERE AS METER READING REMAINS 1182 AS BEFORE OF LAST. Therefore, I reequest you to kindly inst ruct to billing department to prepare t he bills on correct mode and tariff and correct meter reading for which I shall be very thankful to you and oblige, (My shop/premises may be inspected any times for inquiry of missuse if any) Thanking you, Yours faithfully, Shawal Ahmed NIC NO. 42401-5155817-5
 13th of Dec, 2012 by   Moinul haque 0 Votes
SUBJECT: 2 COMPLAINTS REGARDING WRONG BILLING I.E. WITHOUT METER READING (1)AL948828(RES)A/C NO.0406809370018 (2)AL948829(COM)A/C NO.0406809370026: ADD:.NO.838 PLT.1202 L BLK THOWHEEDCOLOY, O TOWN.
RESPECTED SIR, I became very much happy to know the sources of loding complaint
regardding KESC BILLING, and I lodged a complaint on 27.11.2012 which was received by you and promissed to persue in, but became very disappointed to get my electric bill of December '2012, it seems this is a simple punishment not to lodge any complaint in future. (1) regarding residential consumer No. AL948828 (Bill made without meter reading, where bill shows present reading 12218 & previous also 12218 and billed 20 uniuts (ASSD) Whereas I noted meter reading on 05.11.2012 uniuts12351 as such bill should be made of 133 units on norma basis. Now what is to be done bill is to be paid or not or how and where I should go for correction. (2) COMMERCIAL METER NO.AL 948829 IN THIS REGARD I have alreading lodged a complint which has been mentioned above, Sir, My shop is close for a long time electricy is not used for which I have inform various times verbally and by written but frequentlly I fall in tension when I received the bill. Now meter reading present is 1182 and previous is also 1182 (for a long t ime) but Bill of December shows present 1188 and previous 1182 and 6 units billed on avg. whereas as unit is 0 electricity is not in use which shoud be on Min basis + other charges such rent etc. Sir, above few lines are my request and as I have already request you to inspect my shop any time. and I very respectfully beg appology for any in conveniece caused to you but I gain hope that my billing problem will be solved. Thanking you, your obediently, SHAWAL AHMED NIC NO, 42401-5155817-5
 22nd of Apr, 2013 by   Anwer Baloch 0 Votes
Sir my complain No is over bill diary number 3430 on 7th Mrach, 2013 at Deco Company Bahudarabad after few days I asked but no responsible answer. so kindly give me satisfctory answer my LA NO. 458033 and Consumer Numer # 19143420015 kindly give me satisfactory answer your corporation is very famous and responsible for his customer I hope don't remember me and noted my complain presently no scan any thing but all detail in complain
 8th of Jun, 2013 by   S A Ali +1 Votes
Dear Sir,
I would inform to you in my most of house not direct pay bill to KESC but they used electricity illegal, My area korangi mostly area not pey bill infect mostly houses not install KESC meters, Kindly checked house number N-65 sector 35-A Farhat Bungalows near Zaman Town Korangi, Karachi and its related homes. I am Alhamdulilah properly pay KESC bill I see the bundles of Kundas in this area and they not pay bill.
I hope you would immediate action in my request its favorable to me and my country. I do my work and my responsibility a goog citizens of Pakistan. Please Kill to Kunda system.
 14th of Jun, 2013 by   Kashif hussain +1 Votes
Assalm walikum
Dear Sir...
Sir hum app ko 2 application dya chukay han ek Hum na 2/12/2011 ko dy thi us per koi acttion nhi liya gaya phir second application hum na 20/6/12 ko di thi ...
Es ka Bd 2 martab load Check Hua phir b koi action nhi liya gay humay bill bna kardiya gay magar problem solve nhi hui...
My coustumer No. 1913587680121 and my cell no 03462667788 kashif hussain
JAZAK ALLAH
 14th of Mar, 2014 by   Voice against KESC 0 Votes
To
The IBC Office Manager,
K-Electric Tipu Sultan Road, Karachi
Sub: Protest against Planned Excessive Billing
I was shocked to witness my monthly electric bill of Rs.12441/-sent by K-Electric Company without any proper reason, while my monthly units were only 49. My all past electric dues have been paid in full and my last bill was also paid within the due date.
K-Electric Company is trying to trap his honest consumers with false theft accusation. On the other hand as per KESC's rules the team has to inspect in front of the resident otherwise case cannot be made. I always tried to be honest in paying bills and i didn't theft even a single unit in my whole life.
On the contrary KESC is saying to Energy Conservation Initiatives, if anybody does initiative and consumes bill responsibly then is it a good justice of K-Electric Company to trap innocent consumers with false theft accusation while the Sindh High Court (SHC) has ordered the K-Electric Company to examine a regulatory mechanism to ensure that only recurring bills are claimed without burdening the consumers. K-Electric Company has not any legal authority to give these types of statements “Once the bill is printed we do not have authority to correct.” It is totally against human/consumer rights.
Please take this matter as customer basic rights and response me as soon as possible.
Regards,