logo

Kaiser Permanente

Posted: 2011-04-02 by    Marin Pitu

Fraud; abuses; Human Rights Violations

Kaiser Permanente HMO
To better understand Kaiser Permanente and see the big picture read the following and understand that from its creation by Mr. Edgar Kaiser in 1973, this HMO inherited a "DNA" mutation that made this organization so successful.

"Perhaps the best introduction to the Kaiser HMO and Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Plan is the summary by Mr. Edgar Kaiser that the less Kaiser does for patients the more money it makes. To get the full context one can go to the University of Virginia and review the presentation Mr. Edgar Kaiser (then Kaiser CEO) made to President Nixon through Mr. Erlichman — the less we do the more we earn". “All the incentives are toward less medical care, because—the less care we give them, the more money we make”.

Protect yourself and your family; learn from other victims horror stories. Kaiser Permanente is in business to please the stock holders, NOT its members!
Remember Kaiser Permanente's main policy: “All the incentives are toward less medical care, because the less care we give them, the more money we make”.

Kaiser Permanente has no interest to maintain you healthy!
Is a conflict of interest--they will get broke! Therefore, KP makes more and more billions each year, NOT on maintaining you healthy, BUT on maintaining you SICK!

If you don’t get it, Google my name Marin Pitu, see video(s); check www.kaiserpapers.org and learn how to avoid being a victim of Kaiser Permanente.
Please forward the video(s) to all your friends. Expose and confront Kaiser Permanente’s illegal activities.
Kaiser Permanente HMO: The biggest scheme in the history of mankind.

ALWAYS remember: “All the incentives are toward less medical care, because the less care we give them, the more money we make”
Learn how to maintain you healthy and STOP paying Kaiser Permanente to MAINTAIN YOU SICK!

Read, see video and pictures and hopefully you will understand how America’s biggest health care scheme works!
They will ruin your health and life the way THEY did to me and thousands of other victims!

See a great documentary: “The Beautiful Truth” and learn about another best kept secret: Dr. Max Gerson’s treatment; contact Gerson Institute in San Diego California.

Remember to Google my name Marin Pitu, see video(s); check www.kaiserpapers.org and forward it to all your friends. Expose corruption and fraud on The For-profit health care.
Marin Pitu
Comments United States Medical Negligence and Deficiency
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Mar, 2012 by   Jim Ristrem 0 Votes
Please visit my blog:
criminal-activity-at-kaiser-hmo.blogspot.com
 28th of Sep, 2014 by   Kaiser Disgusting 0 Votes
Kaiser has been stealing funds from me for two years and until just now I did not understand what a sorry health insurance plan I agreed with my employer to participate. My employer will provide an option to switch plan at the end of the year and I will get rid of Kaiser. My suggestion to everyone is not to sign up for Kaiser and if you have the plan GET RID OF IT. These people steal your money like madmen, they do nothing for you. There is a horrible practice of charging you a co-payment prior to your visit with the doctor and you wait TWO HOURS FOR A 1 SECOND VISIT. The doctor just order test after test that you do not need and types rubbish into the computer. There was one moment at Capital Hill in Washington where the security guard did not even open the front door to the hospital and I had to wait upon a patient. The security guard stated, "We get a lot of homeless seeking medical attention and they are not Kaiser members, so you have to enter through the garage or Union Station at night." I asked him if a patient was at the door having a heart attack would you sit and watch as they were not entering through the proper dam door. Another time I met a woman who had lost a leg, but stated she was a Kaiser member for 10 years prior. How can a patient of Kaiser have loss of legs when a member for 10 years what happen to prevention? I hate Kaiser, just hate it, and I am sorry I signed up for the plan. I am thinking about going to court an requesting my funds returned from this fraudulent hospital as they are sending me bills for co-payments that I o not owe since they have never given me any professional care.

Mortgage Fraud Suspect Indicted