logo

Fake Passport Websites
Scam or Real?
2. (17 mins ago)
SOAPOSH
money taken, but no goods received and no replies to emails
3. (31 mins ago)

Jumpin Jammerz Complaints & Reviews - They do not deserve to be in business

Jumpin Jammerz Contacts & Informations

Jumpin Jammerz

Posted:    KimD46

They do not deserve to be in business

Jumpin Jammerz
DO NOT use this company. We received two pair pj's as christmas gifts. They were the wrong size. I paid to ship them back, put in writing the new order request, paid for the difference in price and wrote EXACTLY what address they should be sent to.

They totally screwed up the order and send only one pair to the address of the original purchaser who had to pay to ship it to us. Meanwhile, the 2nd pair is nowhere to be found.

I have called three times, emailed twice and have been told by a rude "manager" that there is nothing they can do. After I reminded him that I had done everything per their instructions and that the error was their fault, he told me someone from fulfillment would contact me. Never happened. I called again and spoke with a young man who was moderately helpful, but took 45 minutes to unravel the problem. He called me back one time to gather additional info and promised to call me back with a resolution to the problem. Never happened.

I've never experienced such poor customer service and such incompetence. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. There are plenty of other pajama retailers who value their customer and will make good on their promise. JumpinJammerz is not a professionally run or competent organization. They do not deserve to be in business.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Feb, 2010 by   John Rippedoff 0 Votes
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Terrible. Scam artists at work. Hidden charges, fees, re-stocking, you name it!

Email Phishing Scam