logo

Impact Training
Scam and cheating
3. (16 mins ago)
ogotoshop.com
Company charged me twice for the same order
4. (42 mins ago)

Posted:    letshelp

Franchise is a Scam

Jani-King Commercial Cleaning Franchise
Florida
I purchased a Jani-King Commercial Cleaning Franchise after reading they were a great franchise opportunity in several franchise magazines.
During my initial meeting with the regional director I expressed concern over the 40% they take off the top of what clients are billed. He told me not to worry as they take all their fees into consideration when giving a cleaning quote to a client.
When they started offerring me contracts I would do the math and tell them there was very little profit in some contracts and absolutely none in others. I was told this was a low profit margin industry and I had to learn to work some "break even" contracts for I would get additional business from those same clients ( floor waxing ).
I accepted some of these contracts since they are only required to offer you the amount of cleaning business you purchased (with the franchise cost ). If you don't accept the accounts they are not required to offer you anymore.
Once I started working accounts, the operations director would go by the account every month to evaluate the franchisee's performance. He would always find something negative to write about to justify taking the account away from the franchisee and reselling it to a new franchisee. So the franchisee ends up losing the original franchise fee and whatever fee he paid for the accounts he was working at hardly no profit.
I later learned this type of scam preys on people who have never been in business for themselves - so trust the Franchisor. If anyone is looking into purchasing this type of franchise, do yourself a favor and run a Google or Yahoo search on Jani-King. They have had numerous lawsuits and government complaints. I lost all my savings, but hopefully others can learn from my mistake.
Comments United States Business & Finances
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Nov, 2009 by   Rickety Rabbit -1 Votes
Almost the same thing happend to me in Boston. I bought a Jani King franchise in 2006. I paid $15, 000 for $4000 per month in business. Minus the 22% Jani- King takes off the top. With what is left I pay for labor, chemicals, and equipment. Jani King has it so they do not have to provide you with the $4000 per month in business, they only need OFFER it to you. If you refuse it, that’s it. They don’t owe it to you any longer. You had your chance. But here is what they do. They underbid the account by hundreds of dollars. They make false promises to the business owner, and do not tell the franchise owner about it. When the business owner cancels because the promises are not met, the franchise owner is left to make a decision. Take care of the promises never mentioned to you ( such as delivering the newspaper ever morning, or a free strip and wax every month) both are actual cases, and both would have put me in the negative for profit. So I was forced to give it up. No fault of mine. Also the account is not supposed to cancel before one year. If they do Jani King promises to file suit with a killer legal team. Which they must have because they are still in business. However they only use it to defend itself from angry franchise owners. They purposely offer you accounts that are way underbid, or too far away. When you deny them, they no longer owe you the account. If I could do it all over again I would invest in real estate on Venus before having to deal with this again. One last thing. I placed over 40 calls per month to the district manager for four months straight. Not one call answered not one call returned. I had to buy an existing franchise that was already working with history in order to pay the bills while waiting for my $4000 in business. Now I am about to lose those accounts to under bidders. Can you believe that? In this economy there are those worse then Jani King that UNDERBID them. Sorry. Very sorry.
 9th of Jan, 2010 by   ruffin -1 Votes
VERY DISCOURAGING
 16th of Feb, 2010 by   joeyzz -1 Votes

click on class action!

join the lawsuit
 9th of Mar, 2010 by   DutchGroup 0 Votes
Just another bunch of failed business owners who need someone to blame for their inability to successfully manage their business. Its the American way to blame someone else so why not jump on the band wagon, right?

The reason that Jani-King is still in business, is because time and again the government and the courts have ruled that it wasn't Jani-King's fault that your business failed!!! Feel free to look up virtually every suit and you will find that 90% of them were because the franchise owner did not follow the Jani-King system or did not invest the time required to operate a successful business.

This is not a get quick rich scheme, which you obviously were looking for. This is a real business that takes hard work, no vacations, and little financial benefits for the first few years.

I have successfully operated and sold 6 businesses in my life time and now run a successful multi-million dollar consulting firm. In all my years as a business owner I never made a single penny a profit in my first year of operation. In my second year I began to only make a small profit. WAKE UP!!! If you thought you were going to buy a franchise and be a millionaire in the first few years, then the real idiot is YOU!!!
 14th of Mar, 2010 by   LVALDES -2 Votes
WOW JANI KING REALLY SUCKS AND THE PERSON WHO HAS HIS BUSINESS GO F%$# YOURSELF. YOU NEED TO DO YOUR HOME WORK BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE ANYONE...
 20th of Mar, 2010 by   1st Amendment 0 Votes
To Dutchgroup. We can easily tell that you are someone from corporate at jani-king and that is desperately trying to stop us from speaking the truth.

1. You lied about your statement that the goverment has ruled that it wasn't janikings fault. When infact janiking has lost many cases.

A. Did you forget to tell people about the $100, 000 DOLLAR FINE that janiking got a few years ago from the Federal Trade Commision!

B. Janiking at the moment has Lawsuits in Minesotta, Massachusetts, Pensylvania and California.

C. What about all the complaints you have in the UK. Go to www.able2know.com looks like you are also riping of alot of people in the UK. There is over 100 post and over 17 Pages of complaints there.

D. Most of the 52 pieces of Litigation janiking has had in the past 10 years ended in setlements. Now ask yourself how many more did janiking settle that were kept underwraps and never got to court.

E. However this lawsuit really Tops it. Did you all know that janiking tried to sue the Goverment and the Attorney General! Yes thats right. No 03-97-00330-cv Janiking vs Comptroller of public accounts and the attorney General of the State of Texas. Janiking lost that lawsuit. The court granted states motion for Summary Judgement and held Janiking Liable.

F. Hey Dutchie it looks like your 90% is looking like dirty toilet water. I think you just got caught in another lie.

You called us idiots. Atleast I'm not a member of your Dusche Group "Dusche Bags" and atleast I can sleep well at night with a clean concius.
 25th of Mar, 2010 by    brushes -1 Votes
19 years and I lost everything now I am old and have no job. take take take thats all operations do, say that thay are here to help, my heart is broken. if any one feels the same please comment.
 25th of Mar, 2010 by   DutchGroup +1 Votes
Actually, I am just one of many satisfied franchise owners that had a proper business plan together when I started several years ago. I also thoroughly reviewed the FDD that was provided to me and understood exactly what I was getting in to.

I did review the lawsuits that Jani-King has had over the previous 10 years and I even compared them to McDonalds, Subway, and several other franchisors and found that Jani-King has far less of them then some of the other very successful franchisors. The reality of our society is that anyone can sue anyone for any reason. That doesn't mean that the lawsuit is valid and just because a company settles a lawsuit it doesn't mean they are guilty. The only people that truly get rich in these suits are the lawyers. The reason most of them end up being settled is because it will cost the corporation sometimes as much as 10 times the amount in question to defend themselves, while these franchisee has to pay nothing to sue the company because there lawyer will agree to represent them for FREE only to take up to 40% of the settlement or judgement down the road. This is the norm for most suits filed against large corporations and is typically the reason most companies choose to settle.

I am sorry that you have had a bad experience with Jani-King and it sounds like you are terribly bitter about the experience. I can only speak from my experience with Jani-King and a number of other franchisees that I associate with. Through my successful operation of my franchise I have been able to buy a house, car, and send my only daughter to college which makes me very happy.

The facts remain that 80% of all small businesses fail in the first 2 years of operation. Even if Jani-King through its franchise program helps to reduce that to 25%. You are still going to have 1 in 4 franchise owners who do not have the work ethic, dedication or commitment to operate a business and thus fail. We live in a society where it is easier to blame others through lawsuits for our own failings. Not everyone is cut out to be a business owner.

My advice to others considering Jani-King is to put together a business plan, understand the FDD, and put together a 3-year financial plan. I have successfully been able to grow my Jani-King franchise but it was not without hard work and the ability to overcome obstacles that come on up when owning a business.

Good Luck, and god bless
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   The Voice of Reason +2 Votes
I have a Jani-King FDD. It is one of the companies I looked at seriously. However, Jan-Pro has a better fee schedule and a better business model, so I opted to go that direction.
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   DutchGroup +1 Votes
That is great to hear, "The Voice of Reason." I am glad you found a company that works for you! THere are a number of commercial cleaning franchises out there, and each person has to find what works for them.

I visited with Jan-Pro as well and was very impressed. However, Jani-King seems to use the advertising fee that we pay far more effectively then there competitors. As the Official Cleaning Company of the PGA Tour, I was given the opportunity to clean a TPC course clubhouse, as well as clean the annual PGA event that is held at the golf course. I also was able to personally sell a $15, 000 a month account partially due to the fact that I could offer the contact VIP suite tickets courtesy of Jani-King to our local NFL team.

Regardless of what franchise you actually purchase, it all comes down to hard work, and commitment. THe only criticism I can say about commercial cleaning franchisors is that sometimes they need to be more selective with who they allow to a buy franchise. Half of the problems they currently have are a result of them selling franchises to people that had no business being a business owner. I have met some of these people and most of the the time I walked away thinking, "How in the heck did these guys make enough money to buy a franchise, they can't even tie there own shoe lace."

Most of the people that complain about Jani-King and other franchisors had no business buying a business in the first place. If you can't make money in this industry then you are obviously doing something wrong or just not working!

I feel bad for these people!
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   helmet01 -1 Votes
i dont have a jani king franchise but i do work with one of them and im sorry the people in charge and area managers like the one in Reno nevada do not help the franchise owners at all complaints are never heard by the owners . montly they harrass costomers and drop ideas to get rid of the person or franchisors doing the account and in fact have a family member take over the account who works for the so called presedent of the company.most franchise owners are not even properly trained by so called trainers for the corporation. This company will work for you if your as dishonest as the heads of them are. if you think they should of not done the franchise tell that to the ones who were employees at one time and pushed into it.jani king of reno has lost several accounts mainly because of the owner not the franchise itself. and now all a sudden getting close to the payoff of the franchise accounts are dropping like flies go figure. I have to wonder to my self what set of book this one will be on huh Vaughn.
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   1st Amendment -1 Votes
The following is an article that I copied and pasted from the website www.prlog.org

Jani King Janitorial Is New Slave Labor Franchise
Jani King franchise owners claim that Jani King will never tell them what their net income is going to be.

North Carolina Consumer News

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PR Log (Press Release) – Nov 01, 2009 – Jani King Considered Worse Franchise To Invest In By Previous Investors

Jani-King makes some amazing promises to prospective franchise buyers,
but as many Jani-King Franchise buyers are now finding out the hard way,
“all that glitters is not gold.”

Jani-King has made major profits in the janitorial industry, by deceiving hard working
people, that are looking to invest in a franchise opportunity, or business opportunity that offers them a good return on their investment, and as a result of Jani-King’s deceptive
and unethical business practices, both present and past Jani-King franchise owners are now
making their complaints publicly known, after many past and present Jani-King franchise owners feel that they were deceived by the many false promises of high returns, made to them by Jani-king representatives.

Jani-King is gaining a national reputation for becoming
the new slavery franchise, that takes 20% of each franchise owner’s profit up front before the franchise owner get a penny, and to make matters worse, the franchise owner has to worry about labor cost, taxes, payroll preparation, cleaning product costs, and equipment cost.

If these claims are true of Jani-King, then Jani-King has become another corporate franchise that is not much better that Pre Paid Legal and its deceptive business practices, that yielded a federal investigation, class action lawsuits, and a decline in its once trusted reputation.

Jani-King now faces lawsuits filed recently in Pennsylvania, Minnesota and California against Jani-King, contending that Jani-King misrepresented their offerings, because they do not have sufficient customers to guarantee each franchisee the amount of monthly cleaning business they purchase. Instead, the lawsuits allege, they breach their contracts by underbidding the amount of time and staffing required for each job, refusing to allow franchisees to inspect cleaning jobs or bid sheets before accepting or rejecting a job, offering geographically inconvenient jobs and unjustly taking jobs from one franchisee to re-sell them to others.

Jani-King has now been put on the North Carolina Consumer News alert watch for its deceptive business practices, and NC Consumer News will be following complaints and lawsuits being filed against Jani-King very closely.

To read detailed legal complaints against Jani-King, follow the web site links below:

For further updates on companies with negative business practices, or to file a consumer complaint against, or report a scam please visit our web site at:

©2009 this article is the sole property of NC Consumer News and shall not be reproduced or reprinted without owners permission

# # #

NC Consumer News is the eyes, ears, and voice for North Carolina consumers and consumers nationwide.
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   DutchGroup 0 Votes
Don't be fooled by Mr. 1st Amendments" screen name. Just because his name suggests Freedom of Speech doesn't mean that speech isn't filled with garbage and even more importantly a hidden agenda.

Mr. "1st Amendment" is not what he seems. He is an attorney or works for a law firm that has decided to go after several commercial cleaning franchisors for a quick pay day. Feel free to check out some of Mr. "1st Amendments" other posts and you will see for yourself that he is not looking out for franchise owners, he is looking out for his own pocket book. His law firm is nothing more then a bunch of ambulance chasers who live off the 40% cut they get from any settlement they can get these big companies to agree to. Thats right, Mr. "1st Amendment" has a pretty big secret agenda!! I would love to see Mr. "1st Amendment" actually work in the commercial cleaning industry and earn an honest pay for an honest day of work. Mr. "1st Amendment" has never owned a Jani-King franchise, he has never cleaned a building, or sold a commercial cleaning contract. He couldn't tell you how to strip and wax a floor, or even begin to explain how an account is bid. Everyone needs to make a decision on whether franchising is right for them, based on the facts from credible sources. Mr. "1st Amendment" is as far from credible when it comes to the commercial cleaning industry as one can get.

Lastly, for an attorney I expected more of a response then simply copying and pasting another parties press release. In the spirit of copying and pasting press releases from other sources I offer up my own release. The big difference is that mine is from a national organization that has twice the credibility and history as does your NC non-profit agency, who I might add has there own hidden agenda within that press release. The following relates to the 2010 Entrepreneur Magazines Franchise 500 list. Jani-King must be doing something right if year in and year out it ranks up there with McDonalds and Subway. Please enjoy!! What say you now Mr. "1st Amendment."

Jani-King Ranked Among Top-10 Franchises
12/29/2009
Jani-King International, the world’s largest commercial cleaning franchisor, has climbed back into the list of the Top-10 franchise companies. As ranked in Entrepreneur magazine’s January 2010 Franchise 500 issue, Jani-King takes over as the #8 Franchise Company among all franchisors, a notable jump forward from last year’s ranking in the 15th spot.

Even more impressive is Jani-King’s firm hold on the top spot in the commercial cleaning franchise category. For the 23rd year, Jani-King has been rated the #1 Commercial Cleaning Franchise Company by Entrepreneur magazine. Jani-King has also retained its title for 2010 as the #1 Homebased Franchise.

In addition, Jani-King is rated as one of the 10 Greatest Franchises Under $20, 000 as well as ranked #2 in the Low-Cost Investment category.

“These rankings further validate the efforts put forth every day by our regional offices and franchisees, ” said Jerry Crawford, President of Jani-King. “To be recognized as the #1 Commercial Cleaning Franchise Company for the 23rd year is a remarkable testament to Jani-King’s program and the commitment of our corporate headquarters and regional offices to support our franchisees.”

The Franchise 500, which is promoted as the world's first, best and most comprehensive franchise ranking, is published in the January issue of Entrepreneur magazine each year. Entrepreneur judges all companies by the same criteria; objective, quantifiable measures of a franchise operation. The most important factors include financial strength and stability, growth rate and size of the system.

For 2010, Entrepreneur magazine has ranked Jani-King as the;

#1 Commercial Cleaning Franchise (23 out of last 24 years)
#1 Homebased Franchise
#2 Low-Cost Franchise
#5 Franchise Under $20, 000
#8 Overall Franchise
#7 Global Franchise
 26th of Mar, 2010 by   The Voice of Reason +1 Votes
Actually Jerry (1st Amendment) has already decided that Entrepreneur is on the take. We have been having a rather lively discussion here http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/less-than-minimum-wage-c116919.html. I thought at first that he might be a shyster on the take, but after struggling through his posts, I highly doubt it. I think he is just a disgruntled ex-franchisee who was either too lazy and/or stupid to make it work and now expects the world to bow down to his rants. I have also noted that anyone who disagrees with him is automatically from whatever corporate they mention. You being Jani-King corporate and I Jan-Pro. I am sure he will be squawking around here soon.

Good luck with your franchise and shoot me a message to let me know how things are going. Maybe we can compare notes without violating either of our franchise agreements.

Dave
To Dusche group,

1. Jan-pro tried very hard to take my 1st Amendment Rights and now I see that you to are trying to take my 1st Amendment Rights. I know of Jan-pros scare tactics. Are you trying to do the same?
What hapened You Can't Handle the Truth! You are mad because I posted my attorneys website. Ok fine on the next post I will post the Federal Trade Commisions website so that people who get riped-off by janiking can file a complaint. Infact I will post it right now. WWW.FTC.GOV . You should also go visit your District Attorney.

2. You are really funny trying to sugest that I'm an Attorney, I'm not an attorney. I'm just your average American trying to make a decent living. I'm not an Attorney. I'm an American that Loves his Country and hates to see companies like jan-pro and janiking rip-off hard working people. I have talked to veterans who were riped-off by janiking. Things like that make me mad. That just isn't right. It's not American.

3. You said a another Big Fat Lie. You said that I have never worked in the cleaning industry. For your information I used to work for jan-pro. I used to Bust My ass and Sweat my ass. I used to clean dirty disgusting toilets and mop for hours while jan-pro executives got rich from my hard sweat. So quit telling lies Dusche bag.

4. What, now your mad because I posted some information that is the truth. Well now you are really going to be mad because I'm posting some more information from the Federal Trade Commision. Now you are really going to start be mad you can start jumping up and down now. Just wait for my next post.

5. The diference is you pay Entrepeneur magazine Hundreds of Thousands of DOLLARS. There not going to say anything bad about janiking because you pay them for advertising. While we don't. The press that we get is real. We don't pay courthousenews.com or Franchisetimes.com or Telemundo or The New York Times or The Federal Trade Commision. Ask yourself how many Hundred of Thousands of Dollars has janiking paid to advertice on entrepeneur?
To the voice of lies,

I'm laughing at your last snot nose post.

1.You called me a shyster on the take. Then you said that I was strugling through my post. You have really got to be kidding me. I tell you the Truth and you get mad so you resort to calling me names.

2. Then you said I was a stupid disgruntled x franchisee. That is really funny. Yes I'am mad that jan-pro riped me off, I'm also mad that jan-pro has riped-off so many people from around the country and Canada. I don't like the fact that jan-pro is Deceitful and comiting Fraud. Wouldn't it bother you that they are ripping of single Moms, Families and Veterans. It must have botherred you because you called me so many dirty names. I have talked to over 80 people who have been riped-off by jan-pro and janiking and there stories are trully heartbreacking. Some people lost there life savings.

3. Then you said that I expect the world to listen to my rants. I'm simply telling the Truth and I can tell that it bothers you. You just can't handle the Truth.
 28th of Mar, 2010 by   1st Amendment 0 Votes
The following I saw at The Federal Trade Commissions website.

Jani-King International Agrees To Pay $100, 000 Civil Penalty To Settle FTC Charges Over Franchise Operations

Dallas, Texas-based Jani-King International, Inc. has agreed to pay a $100, 000 civil penalty as part of a settlement of Federal Trade Commission charges that it failed to provide poten- tial purchasers of its commercial cleaning services franchises with key information. The FTC alleged that Jani-King did not provide documentation to support its contract-based earnings claims, or information about the franchise's litigation history and current franchisees. These would be violations of the FTC's Franchise Rule, and the settlement also would require Jani-King to comply with the rule.

The FTC's Franchise Rule requires franchise sellers to give potential buyers a detailed disclosure document containing 20 categories of key information at least 10 days before the buyer legally commits to the purchase. The document includes informa- tion about the terms and conditions under which the franchise operates, audited financial information, the litigation history of the franchisor and its principals, and information about existing franchisees and the circumstances surrounding the termination of any franchisees. Further, if a franchisor makes earnings claims, it must provide franchisees with a disclosure document containing the substantiation for those claims.

Jani-King sells its commercial cleaning franchises through- out the United States, advertising in general circulation news- papers and distributing promotional material at franchise and business opportunity shows, according to the FTC complaint detailing the charges in this case. The fees for Jani-King's franchises range from $6, 500 to $16, 750, and Jani-King promises potential franchisees significant assistance in operating their businesses, including providing them with cleaning contracts that have specified levels of initial gross monthly billings.

The complaint alleges that Jani-King made earning claims but failed to provide the required substantiation for those claims. In addition, the FTC alleged that in numerous instances, Jani- King failed to provide prospective franchisees with information required by the Franchise Rule, including:

* a complete and accurate disclosure of the franchisor's litigation history including any violations of franchise law, fraud or misrepresentation during the previous seven fiscal years; and

* a disclosure of the names, addresses and telephone numbers of other existing franchisees.

The proposed consent judgment to settle these charges would require Jani-King to pay the $100, 000 civil penalty within 10 days after the court enters the judgment. The settlement also would permanently prohibit the defendant from violating the Franchise Rule, and contains various reporting provisions designed to assist the FTC in monitoring Jani-King's compliance.

At the request of the FTC, the Department of Justice filed the complaint and proposed consent judgment in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, in Dallas, on July 20. The Commission vote to authorize filing was 5-0.

NOTE: This consent judgment is for settlement purposes only and does not constitute an admission by the defendant of a law violation. Consent judgments have the force of law when signed by a judge. The FTC has developed a free fact sheet for anyone interested in purchasing a franchise. The fact sheet, titled "Franchise and Business Opportunities, " describes the requirements of the Franchise Rule and suggests questions to ask before deciding to invest

Copies of the fact sheet, the complaint and the proposed consent judgment are available from the FTC's Public Reference Branch, Room 130, 6th Street and Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20580; 202-326-2222; TTY for the hearing impaired 1-866-653-4261. To find out the latest FTC news as it happens, call the FTCþs NewsPhone at 202-326-2710. FTC news releases, fact sheets and other information also are on the Internet at the FTCþs World Wide Web site at http://www.ftc.gov

(FTC File No. 932 3067)
(Civil Action No. 3-95-CV-1492-G)
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   The Voice of Reason 0 Votes
Actually Jerry, it is you who cannot handle the truth. If you are any example of what your fellow named plaintiffs are like, your case has about as much chance as a tissue paper dog chasing an asbestos cat through hell. But, of course, that is only my opinion.
 1st of Apr, 2010 by   DutchGroup 0 Votes
Thank you Mr. 1st Amendment for once again showing us how good your copy and paste skills are. You are nothing more then a disgruntled former franchisee that wants to blame someone else for your inability to successfuly run a company.

The ironic part about your FTC post above is that it has nothing to do with the ability to run a successful commercial cleaning franchise. You admitted earlier that you, or even an attorney, would have a hard time understanding everything in an FDD, so why would it matter if the FTC is fining Jani-King because of it failed to disclose all of its litigation, or it left a few names off the current franchise list, or made earnings claims it didn't have all the information for.

Is that really what you are going to hang your hat on? Because Jani-King didn't dot its "i" or cross its "t." Even if Jani-King or Jan-Pro did all of the things that the FTC alleges you still would have bought a franchise and you still would have FAILED at it. Give me a break!! The FTC complaint makes no mention of Jani-King breaking any laws with regards to its current franchisees.

It is literally comical to watch you try and get people all hyped for your cause, even though its appears you have at least two of us who are franchisees that strongly disagreed with you. You have two successful franchisees on here and one failed franchisee (you).

Lastly, it appears that the courts are beginning to see it our way. I refer you to Mass. District Court CCase Number 07 CA 10066 RCL in which all claims were dismissed by the courts except for a employment classification claim.

Let me also refer you and your ambulance chasing attorney to, Case Number 08 CV 4942 ADM/JSM, In the United States District Court, District of Minnesota. In this case the court completely dismissed the class action status that was being sought by idiots like you!

Ok I promise this is the last case I will refer to. I hate making people like so bad on here. Case Number CV-09-3495 in the United States District Court, Northern District of California. On October 5, 2009, the court granted Defendants’ motion to dismiss with respect to Plaintiffs’ causes of actions related to fraud, Plaintiffs’ contract claim, and Plaintiffs’ claim under California Labor Code section 2810.3

You know what happened to the boy that cried wolf?
 4th of Apr, 2010 by   1st Amendment 0 Votes
To Douche

1. Here we go again first thing you do is start calling me names. In your last post you called me a communist, a hater, a liar and an idiot. You said I fell from a wagon and then you finish it by saying that You have no brain cells. LOL. Anybody looking to buy a Jani-king or jan-pro franchise this is the kind of people you will deal with so beware.

2. No Douche I think you forgot to do your homework. You thought you had me didn’t you. Not! The Lawsuit in Minnesota didn’t go through because of some technical issues. Federal class actions are very technical. However it’s nothing to worry about. The franchisees now can file there own Lawsuits. Just Imagine if 30, 40, or 50 of them all go and file independent Lawsuits. That is going to be one very crowded courthouse. Imagine what the next jani-king Fdd is going to look like with 52 lawsuits plus another 40 or 50 added to it for a total of maybe 100. Half the Fdd will be Lawsuit disclosures!

I also like the way that somehow you forgot to mention a few things or maybe they just slipped through your brain. Oh I’m sorry I forgot that you have no brain cells. You forgot to mention that the judge in the California lawsuit simply said to comeback and amend the lawsuit because he wanted to see more details. I would hate to see it not get class certification and have 995 independent lawsuits. Imagine the next time a person walks into a jani-king office looking into buying a franchise and sees 995 lawsuits on the Fdd. I can see that person flying out of there like a Bat from hell.

You also forgot to mention that the Jani-king Lawsuit in Massachusetts got Class Action Certification and the Trial starts in May.

3. So somehow you try and suggest that it’s ok for jan-pro to not give you all of your accounts and that you should get them yourself. What would you have done if you would have bought one of there biggest packages and they only gave you one very small account that paid less than minimum wage and a whole year passes by and you never hear from them again. You are forgetting that they don’t teach you how to acquire accounts infact they don‘t teach you much except command you where and at what times to clean like an employee. There is no support, the training is a joke, and they have a bad name.

Infact on a website www.Bluemaumau.com reporter Corbin Williston stated “Janitorial franchises have long been a source of embarecement for the franchise industry”

He also stated that “A 2001 report by the GAO on FTC Enforcement of the franchise rule found that from 1993-2000 jani-king violations affected 900 investors”.

4. Again you start with your Deceit and try using mumbo jumbo to change things around. Basically all they do is tell you when and were to clean. They don’t teach you sales, or marketing, or nothing, nothing at all. They sell franchises, steal franchises away and sell them again and steal them again and sell them again. It’s a Racket. A Ponzi Scheme. It’s Fraud and the stealing of accounts to sale to another. The money that these franchisors have made from this scam is in the Millions. They are not in the business of cleaning. Your business never grows instead they steal your accounts to sale to another new franchisee. Did your brain cells get it this time?

5. You said something about give and take. These cleaning franchisors only TAKE. You said that I shouldn’t expect to make a Million Dollars. I don’t expect that, but I didn’t expect to be given accounts that pay less than a third world countries minimum wage! Would you take accounts that paid $5.00 Dollars an hour?

6. You said you turned in accounts after 10 days. Why? Your brain cells couldn’t handle it? Did you get a callous in your hand? Was there no air condition in the place you had to clean or you couldn’t find someone to rip-off that would do the work for $4.00 an hour. By the way this reminds me of the latest Lawsuit against janiking in San Antonio, Texas were a worker is suing for unpaid wages? Yes, add another lawsuit to there litigation and Fdd. How many Lawsuits is it now? Is it 30, 40, 50, Did I loose count? oh wait it’s up to 53 Lawsuits.

7. All the decisions come from headquarters. The decisions come from the Top.

8. I thought that you were so smart that you could bid and get any account and now your excuse is that you couldn’t get a bond. Sounds like excuses to me. You should have done like your buddy “voice of lies” says and went to some website and figured it out. Douche you didn’t take your buddy’s advice. You should have gone to his website that he talks about. He is going to be disappointed in you. Lastly Douche I don’t believe you, No body believes you or your bag of lies. I think your full of brain snot.

“I went and bought a fake franchise with jan-pro, two long months later when they gave me my first paycheck, I looked at it and said what the Fock!”

1st Amendment