logo

ITV

Posted:

emmerdale

itv.com
I wish to complain about tuesday nights episode of emmerdale (13th november) between paul & jonny. I was physically sick after the show & during the night ended up with nightmares. I have always been a big fan of emmerdale & have visited esholt when it was being filmed their, but the story lines have gone downhill in the last few years, i don't know if i want to watch it anymore.

I would have thought this episode would've been shown after the 21:00pm watershed with warnings about it's content. I intend to take this further & want to know what you intend to do about it. The program was sick.

I want a response.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
i have a 16 year old son who was watching coronation st, last night, 13th of oct. when maria and carla made a joke about a brain hemerage, my son had one in march and was very distressed that people think this is a laughing matter, he has had to learn to talk and walk again. it was in very bad taste and alot of people dont survie.
 29th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I would also like to add that there have been episodes scheduled that have not been shown. This severely disappoints fans of this rare thing - a good ITV drama. However, I have also noticed a recent tendency of the writers of the adaptations to change the original storylines.
 11th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
why is emerdale on prime time t.v as every one i have seen has been pointless boring and at the end of an episode i feel braindead .
 12th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
this channels anti gordon brown is needing to be investigated your news and general tv are tory propaganda outlets who in your editing or poroduction is behind this are there murdoch people in your news production teams your news is a poor sham
 22nd of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes

ITV - thats what i call 1983
United Kingdom

I am appauled at the ridiculous miming by Paul Young on last nights "thats what I call 1983" all the other acts were singing live it was a pathetic shambles. Do tthey think we are stupid.
 26th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
I am not interested in what is being moaned about I am trying to get contact to complain about last nights episode, you have ruined my favourite soap by putting a snake in it now I can't watch it where is the sense scores of people are like me can not bear the things
 28th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
In tonights itv broadcast of Katy Brand's Big Ass show the show included a Kitchen scene where a pretend new born baby was crushed in a waffle iron and placed in a microwave oven the then the oven was turned on, i can laugh at most things but this was not in any way funny. I can not understand why this item was included our even put to paper. All i can say is this was NOT funny in any way, this complaint way not be in the correct format as it is the first one i have even been enraged to make.

Yours with a bad taste in the mind

Robert Harper

28/11/2008
 30th of Nov, 2008 by    0 Votes
why in the histon vs leeds, Is all but the main carmera is wiped, due to rain on the lens- - is the camera man lazy or just stupid, you cant see due to all the rain but just carrys on man
 3rd of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes
Why do we have violence and murder on TV? Tonight both were shown in Emmerdale on ITV, with guns.I am sure the murder and violence shown on all TV is a direct result in the increase of crime in Britain today.
 11th of Dec, 2008 by    0 Votes

ITV - news bias
United Kingdom

yet again this tory newscaster shows its bias with its views of what the german money men think who cares the tories dont even want to be in europe there must be a body to stop this murdoch broadcaster from putting out this rubbish tthey should sack the producers who are putting out this garbish
 8th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes

ITV - demons
England|Devon
United Kingdom

I would like to complain about the tv programme Demons - I have a 9 year old son who is petrified of going to bed since the adverts started for this programme (showing a demon under the bed) apart from the fact such a programme is shown at 7.20 and deemed suitable for family viewing - the adverts are shown during early viewing tv. Please ITV put proper family shows on at this time.
 20th of Jan, 2009 by    0 Votes
I totally agree with your comment. I have a son of 7, he is completely petrified now about going to bed. I have no problem with the programme being shown at 7pm as I can choose to switch off or over, but there are no advance warnings for the trailers and its these alone that have scared my son
Please can you put these on later or have some kidn of warning that they are about to be aired?
 5th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

ITV - fa cup
London

Hi,

I've never actually made a complaint in mylife ever(I am 23). However the fa-cup coverage alst was absolutely shambolic. I cannot believe I was subjected to a volkswagon advert with 2 minutes left of an FA-cup Derby, in Which the winning goal was scored.

Absoutely diabolical- bring back the bbc!!! SHAMEFUL
 6th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I would like to complain about ITVs coverage of the Everton Liverpool game. After 2 hours of watching the deadlock was finaly broken and ITV manage to ruin it by putting on adverts in error. If I recall correctly that they did this some years ago at a crucual moment of a grand prix.

Paying millions of pounds to win the rights does not give you the rights to screw things up. The FA cup is something this nation should be proud of and it is being made a mockery of. Sorry ITV not good enough lost my confidence in you and will not be watching your future coverage rather listen to BBC radio 5.
 9th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
why are you not making any more episodes of heart beat and the royal good sunday night entertanment all the family can watch what is taking there place it looks like a another night not watching tv or watching sky
 4th of Mar, 2009 by    +1 Votes
I ham complaining to you on getting rid of Hort beat. I can you think of getting rid of Hort beat it is one of your best programs you have on itv. I have way you can save it cut emmerdale to too nights a week and cut coronation st the same and get rid of all the crap you put on Saturday nights and you will be ha bull to put Hort beat on a Sunday nights it is the only thing that is worth watching wot or you doing to itv . IAN POTRATZ. ianjan1@msn.com
 15th of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

ITV - Prgrams
United Kingdom

Why do we have to have so many cheat reality programs Eg THE NEW chris TARRENT SHOW the COULOR OF MONEY WHOT A LOAD OF ROOBISH I HAVE EVER SEEN crap crap AT THE FIRST.
 23rd of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes
whats happened to corrie!!!? the story lines have gone to pot recently.
 31st of Mar, 2009 by    0 Votes

ITV - signal of digital
United Kingdom

i am wriing to complain about the lose of picture i am getting.it is everyday and not getting any better.changing to digital was supposed to be straight forward but is now a nightmare.i know there isn't much i can do but inform you of my disapointment of the service i am now receiving.

your cincerly

m cooper
 30th of Aug, 2009 by    0 Votes

ITV - Arsenal
ITV
United Kingdom

the way the itv commentators went on and on about eduardos dive they just couldnt wait to be biased against arsenal. such poor poor commentary please change the commentators they are putting of viewers. whilst iff it was rooney then they wouldnt have even mentioned it. its a disgrace.

Phishing Scams www.insideIDtheft.info