logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Electrolux
Double Oven will not heat after cleaning process
2. (3 mins ago)
morphsuits.com
not so nice
3. (13 mins ago)
Ymax Oration
Scam
4. (13 mins ago)
www.ea.com
Being charge a fee yearly that we do not want
5. (14 mins ago)
Reliance Protectron
Worst Security System with awful service.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted:    simon lewis

emmerdale

United Kingdom
itv.com
I wish to complain about tuesday nights episode of emmerdale (13th november) between paul & jonny. I was physically sick after the show & during the night ended up with nightmares. I have always been a big fan of emmerdale & have visited esholt when it was being filmed their, but the story lines have gone downhill in the last few years, i don't know if i want to watch it anymore.

I would have thought this episode would've been shown after the 21:00pm watershed with warnings about it's content. I intend to take this further & want to know what you intend to do about it. The program was sick.

I want a response.
Comments United Kingdom TV, Music & Video
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Jan, 2011 by   p&j sayner 0 Votes
most people do not want to see gay kissing and stuff of either homos or lesbians never mind corrupting young children the soaps are going to far and i hope they lose loads of viewers
 3rd of Jul, 2012 by   tash30 0 Votes
i just at to write as i have been an avid fan of emmerdale for sometime now but am now dissapointed of the whole ashley story line. yes i understand the story line needs to be shown but come on things are getting a bit out of line. i think the whole thing is over dramatic and needs to come to an end!!
 27th of Dec, 2012 by   tractor tom 0 Votes
I just watched the episode where Camerons van got burned out. His van is a volswagon the van that was burned out was an iveco. Why is this if ye are going to burn out a van. Why don`t ye burn out his proper van not an old cheap second hand van. I`m very unhappy about this whole situation.
 18th of May, 2013 by   Susan Munn 0 Votes
Can you tell me why when Zoe the vet went into the surgery to look for drugs to use as painkillers on the shelf were Locec which are used for heartburn in humans why are they on a vets shelf what are they used for?
 17th of Oct, 2013 by   Debbie Hill 0 Votes
I want to complain about emmerdale the currant storyline is disgusting its teaching people to kill and its too vilant and its on too early as kids could see that think this program should be took off now
from Debbie Hill
 23rd of Dec, 2013 by   Gordon Banks 0 Votes
I enjoy watching Emmerdale but the ongoing clergy story is beyond belief and does not even come anywhere close to reality. It is utter nonsense and shows that someone has not even bothered to ask some very basic questions. For example a new vicar is never appointed by a previous one. The closest this could come to be reasonable would be if the Church was an Independent Chapel, but then we wouldn’t have a bishop involved.
 15th of Jan, 2014 by   Dizzyblonde 0 Votes
I am upset at the story line that is going on at the moment with poor old Sam and Rachael, being set up by Charity and Declan.What has happened to forensics as if surely if the jumper in question would have had more fibres than poor Sams and also it was in the washing basket at the time Charity was there with Lisa.So please writers lets see a bit more reallity in the programme and Declan and Charity get their comuppance.I used to enjoy watching Emmerdale when it was called the FARM but now its more like Coronation Strret and Eastenders which i dont watch anymore.If these story lines dont change for the better then this will be the last time i will watch this so called programme.
 17th of Jan, 2014 by   Dawn Hewitt 0 Votes
The script writers have got it so wrong in this idiotic and bang out of order storyline.1) How dare they pick on the most vulnerable couple in the village who are a great example to people all over, they love each other and are kind and work hard . Use that as an example, don't destroy it...2) The Yorkshire police must be fuming to be portrayed as bumbling idiots, AGAIN !3) There has been too much violence, and law breaking for a village that has no more than 20 houses in it. Get it back to before, get rid of those new script writers, who seem to be able to write one type of storyline, criminally based. .Get the humour and more realistic, gentle story lines back in. I stopped watching Eastenders for this reason and I have been watching Emmerdale when it was Farm and had Joe, Sam, granddad etc. in.
 18th of Apr, 2014 by   kevin turner 0 Votes
I want to complain about the fire and how de clan and charity is getting away with it I hope they are proud of teaching children to comit crime and get away with it what about the victims I say take emmerdale off air for good I hope other viewers agree with me after all children follow soaps and cope it
 23rd of Oct, 2014 by   Allah harvey 0 Votes
Hello there, I am writing to you to tell you that I'm not liking how emerdale was filmed on tonight's show. It's to fast, you can not see what is going on. Also I do not like the storyline with charity my brother and sister are watching this and she's drunk and locked away in a shed please do something about it thanks.

Dental Insurance: Should You Bite?

Latest Groups