ItsHot.com

2 west 46th street suite 602 10036
New York, New York
Phone: 826 423 6262
itshot.com
I purchased a gold necklace from ItsHot.com. It was advertised as Solid 14kt gold. The jewelry I received
was fake.. ItsHot.com is running a scam.. I have provided the contact information for two professional individuals in two different brick and mortar jewelry stores who both inspected item and determined it to be fake. The inspections were performed in my presence at both locations. I personally checked the item with a magnet and became concerned when some of the beads were attracted to the magnetic field. The seller advertised the item as "Solid 14ct Gold" and 14kt is not affected by a magnet. I proceeded to have the item (Rosary Necklace) tested in 2 separate locations. 2/26/12 item tested at Aransas Pass Pawn & Jewelry Store, Contact(Tim)@(361)758-7296, 1045 W. Wheeler Ave. Aransas Pass, Tx. 78336 The inspection was performed in my presence and revealed six (6) fake gold filled 8mm beads. 2/27/12 Item tested for second time at Aman's Jewelers, Contact(Charles)@ 361-985-2178, La Palmera, 5408 SPID CC Texas. Jeweler indicated Six(6)of the 8mm beads are fake gold filled beads & strongly attracted to a magnet. Quoted me $36.00 ea for 8mm Solid 14ct Gold Beads & $199.00 to remove fake Beads and replace with Solid 14ct Beads, restoring the item to what the Seller Advertised. Total is $415.00. Seller has refused my refund and I have filed an ebay dispute.. Beware of ItsHot.com.. Check your gold with a magnet, check your diamonds with a tester and stay away from ItsHot.com they have stolen from me by replacing 6 gold beads with fake gold filled beads. Now they refuse my refund.. This is clearly fraud..
Complaint comments Comments (22) Complaint country United States Complaint category Jewelry & Watches

Comments

1st of Mar, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I have been in your shoes. I bought +1000 dollar watch which was advertise as a genuine high quality diamonds. Turned out it was fake. Some stones were really bad quality diamonds while other were glass. I contacted them and they told me send it back via insured carrier and we will return it with %15 deduction on price (stocking fees)!!!

They also told me that they sold the watch as it as from the manufacture and they didn't know it had glass in it!!!

Will I guess you pay for what you get . This is the first and last time I'm going to buy an item from those scammers.
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes
Update...
ItsHot.com contacted me and is in the process of correcting the situation.
I will update accordingly.
 16th of Jul, 2012 by    -1 Votes
lol, what is itshot.com posting fake follow ups with a different user name the day after the complaint was posted, thinking nobody would notice the different username? lol
 22nd of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
I've been sold a bogus ring to the dumb thing about they sent me a "certificate" which contradict the invoice completely I bought a 14k gold ring the "appraisal" said it's 10k it felt to light so I sent it to two jewelers and they said it's sliver. This people ripped me off and I demand the proper item or my money back!
 28th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
Shit I just bought a luxerman 1.25 diamond watch before reading all these posts. They contacted me and siad they don't have it in and will take a week but gave me other options. Is there something I should be worried about? I hate scams, if they try and f*** me ill go to great lengths to get them for it
 22nd of Jan, 2013 by    +1 Votes
Hello,

My name is Mike R. and I am an ItsHot.com representative.

First of all a little history about the company: we have been in business for over 7 year now, fulfilled thousands and thousands of orders. It is actually illegal in USA to sell fake jewelry advertised as real, so if we'd be selling not real jewelry we would have been out of business long time ago and there would be a lot more negative comments posted online as practically any person who received a fake item would be upset and it doesn’t take much time in our age to post a review for the company..

We also have some competition like local jewelers who are not able to offer the same prices and all they can do to try to bash the company. This also goes to the strange comment from stab nyc in this thread - we would never post nor is it even possible to post a fake follow up, if we reply to any posts we do so clearly indicating it’s a company reply.

Regarding the persons claiming we sell not real jewelry who went to their jewelers and were TOLD the items are not real: when you go to a jewelry appraiser you are NOT told about the quality of the item but actually given a certificate which states what metal and stones are used in the item. Without putting their words on paper (issuing certificate) jewelers are NOT liable for their words and can tell customers anything they want in order to protect their business and sell their own items, or some might simply not be even qualified to appraise an item and to know if its real or not. So we advise any customers who wish to do their own appraisals to bring/send the item to the actual appraisals laboratory which only does jewelry appraisals and not to some local jeweler who will TELL them something refusing to issue an official appraisal report. If you do not have a gemological appraisal laboratory nearby you can most of the time bring the item to the Macy's store and ask them to appraise it, as this is large chain they will most probably tell you the truth about the item and will actually issue an official report.

So to any of our potential customers reading this thread: we have been in business for over 7 years and strive to provide great values and great customer service. We provide 24/7 customer support, we also provide 30 days 100% money back guarantee. We do not have any restocking fees, so if our customers are not satisfied FOR ANY reason they can return their order for the full refund as long as the item(s) in the brand new condition (same as received).

To past customers: if you are not satisfied for ANY reason please do contact us and we will do our best to assist you. If you wore the item and you do think it is real prior to contacting us please save us and yourself a headache and do contact a place which will issue an actual appraisal certificate with appraiser's name, company name, item information and his/her signature, once you ask and obtain it will solve most of the problems..

Regards,
ItsHot.com Support Team
 9th of Mar, 2013 by    +1 Votes
IAM SOO! GLAD I READ THIS POST...SEEMS TO ME ITSHOT TURNS OUT TO BE ITSNOT!! GLAD I WE HAVE NOT!!! PAID A DIME! THANKS 4 SAVING ME A HEADACHE!!!;)
 24th of Oct, 2013 by    +1 Votes
I've worked with ItsHot in the past on an expensive custom piece of jewelry. I had some issues initially because the piece was not made to specification and they were slow to respond, sure I was upset at the time BUT... THEY DID RESPOND and when they did they corrected the issue very quickly and overnighted the piece back to me so I would have it in time AND paid ALL of the shipping fees. The finished piece is perfect, absolutely stunning and constantly gets compliments. There are no issues with the quality or authenticity of the item. Things don't always go perfect, it is unfortunate when they don’t but my experience is they made a mistake and was more than willing to correct it and ensure the customer was happy. As long as they are willing to resolve complaints and use their issues to drive improvement in their business processes, I would continue to work with them. I posted a complaint when this happened to me but I think it is also important they are given credit for resolving issues!
 18th of Sep, 2014 by    -1 Votes
Yea every other jeweler is lying but you, huh? How dishonest of you to claim that all other jewelers are lying as if you are competition to them. You don't even have a store lol. Plus jewelers charge to check the authenticity of diamonds/metals, so why would they lie? There are way to many red flags here. And to think I was actually saving up to buy a few of your watches smh. Con artists.
 18th of Sep, 2014 by    -1 Votes
??
We do have a store that you can visit and see and purchase most of the items we sell. You are welcome to come in (no appointment needed) at 2 West 46th St., Suite 602, New York, NY 10036 Mon-Fri 11am-7pm EST. You can bring your diamond tester, gold kit or even a personal jeweler and test any item(s) to see that they are real :)
"Plus jewelers charge to check the authenticity of diamonds/metals, so why would they lie?" - that’s exactly what we are telling you: no, they did not charge to "check the authenticity" but when clients asked for report the "jewelers" refused to provide the report. All our items are authentic and exactly as stated, not a single person sent us a signed report from the jeweler stating the item is not what it is, what you read is they were "told" by the jewelers.So the solution is simple: if any doubts you are welcome to visit any gemological laboratory or GIA certified jeweler and GET the report with the jeweler's name, address, phone number and his/her signature and you will see that the item is exactly as stated.
 27th of Oct, 2014 by    +1 Votes
As I read Its Hot .com is right, you need to go to an certified appraisal, not an jeweler they don't know they sell but don't have a clue if it is diamonds or gold, they sell only there product, I have contacted in regard the fake jewelry, but now I be looking to buy from them, because they would be out of business if they do by law, that simple ! use common sense . don't believe garbage talk !
 16th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
I purchased a watch from them for a Christmas gift. The watch is cheaply made and one of the buttons popped off. I ItsHot said to send them a picture of the problem and they will address it. In order for me to get a replacement, I have to ship them back the watch at my cost with full insurance. I also have to pay for the replacement watch to be shipped to me, assuming they approve the original watch is defective. How do I know they just won't try to repair the watch and send back the same one which is no good. Also the shipping cost to send the watch back and get a new one puts all the risk and expense on my end. I do not recommend anyone buying for this shady New York business. You are better off finding the item through Amazon, and dealing with a bigger business that has much better customer service.
 11th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
I bought a watch from Jennifer itshot.com she sent me the watch. Within three days the watch came apart. The leather is fake. She was extremely rude to me. She hanged up on me. She is one of the most rude person I have ever encounter.
 14th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
I'd like to respond on behalf of the company to the last 2 comments.
to CustomerJoe: sorry there was a problem with the watch but I assume you are talking about a warranty service after you've been wearing the watch for a while, otherwise you could simply return the watch for the full refund as there are no restocking fees, so its very easy to return an unworn item. The warranty services practically from any watch company (Casio, Tisson, etc), all work the same: it is customer's responsibility to ship the watch for repair and to include a check/money order for the return shipping. It does not matter where you buy the watch, the same policy will apply if you purchase the watch on Amazon as well (assuming it comes with manufacturer's warranty), so its a regular practice and sorry, but there is really nothing to complain about, please do research how things work prior to posting such comments and providing incorrect recommendations.

to ibrahim Jalloh: had to look into it and research the matter in detail, including going over emails and phone correspondence. What happened is the customer was cursing on the phone, Jennifer asked the customer to calm down if he would like to be assisted, if he won't calm down he will be put on hold, he continued cursing, so he was put on hold and customer actually hung up, she never hand up on the customer, so that is not a true statement. The watch also did not fall apart, thats a huge exaggeration, there was a problem with the strap buckle, once customer calmed down and called us back he was assisted and a new band was shipped to him. The statement about the leather is also not true, customer purchased a Joe Rodeo watch and received original Joe Rodeo bands (we do not make those, they all come from the manufacturer), the review was probably left when he was in an upset state of mind, once he calmed down and spoke to Jennifer normally he was assisted and the issue taken care of (he was sent a new band, for free to replace the one with the malfunctioning buckle).
 5th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
We purchased a diamond pave band ring from It's hot.com. I've had the ring for three short years and already had 5 stones fall out. I just picked my ring up from the local jeweler who replaced a stone for me and asked me where I got it. I told him it was purchased through the Internet. I was told the diamonds in my ring are VERY poor quality with many of them being cracked, cloudy and full of inclusions, none of which would not have happened from normal wear and tear. He told me in all his years as a jeweler he's never seen a ring with such terrible diamonds. Such a disappointment. The one time a stone fell out during the first year I shipped it back to get it repaired and it took WEEKS to get it back.
 6th of Dec, 2015 by    0 Votes
I bought my custom made pendant DT from ItsHot... Ps yall did a good job, tho I never thought I'd see it, cus it took so long to get it, but am glad I have it now, everything is real, tho u gotta understand, if u pay a good price the quality will be better, u can't expect a piece for 150 to be good... Lol
or the diamonds for that matter, if the piece is made with 10ct n 10K then it's much better, I mean, It's not he best u can have, but see the bigger u go on the karats like 18-24 the softer the material will go, so I mean 10K is good I think it's even cheaper or maybe not, I bought my chain for like $7 000 but as I know it's worth $10 000 everything is legit! NOTHING FAKE WITH IT!

I just did a new design that I sent em, I know it will turn out good, tho this time I'm only gonna spend like $3 000 so I mean it's not gonna be as big as this piece obviously lol

Pz

Danny Taylor

3rd of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
Just made purchase with its hot jewelry got gold chains the chains suppose to be solid gold 10k stamp on jewelry is 10k gs that stands for gold shell or gold plated taking items to jeweler to get tested if fake I'm driving to there shop with all paper work an putting them out of business an bringing lawyer everything will be posted on there Facebook page an on there shop with videos
 5th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
Bamm tested chain it's gold 10k GS is just makers mark don't know what it stands for not gold shell or gold plated could be gold standard, gold solid, or just initials not sure jeweler made deep scratch several places on chain tested each spot nothing fake I have to say it'shot.com has done excellent job very fast no bull great customer service thanks it'shot.com for best prices an quality service
 14th of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
I purchased both mine and my partners engagement rings from this site, was extremely concerned at first as took a long time for them to respond to any questions. I live in Australia so had quite a few concerning sizes etc. i had to pay seperate shipping for both items as the gents ring was out of stock in the size I required. when mine arrived it was absolutely gorgeous. The only fault was even after using their measuring guide it was still over 2 sizes too large, but I just got it resized at a local jewellers. I always get compliments on my ring from customers.

after receiving mine too large I realised my partners would more than likely have same problem, I contacted them straight away to ask for smaller size and was no issue at all. Was sent out straight away.

Have had the rings over 6monhs now and still no faults. we both work in hospitality and they are holding up extemely well.
 27th of Mar, 2016 by    -1 Votes
I just bought a joe rodeo 3.15ct dimond watch and I dnt kno if it's real I asked its.hot.com and they said it was then I typed fake joe rodeo watches and this came up i haven't even worn the watch yet kuz I dnt Wana wear something that isn't real ..I did take the watch to a jewelr to change the steel band to a leather one wen I got it but I refuse to wear it ..I also went on the actual joe rodeo website and that watch I bought isn't even on their site?????? I Wana return it back but after reading another customer troubles I think I'm going to sell it i paid some where round $900 with taxes for it and ima sell it for $600 so I'm losing a watch and money..sux. and i also read reviews on the watch and it said just the bezel was real diamonds but the inside was Cz like wtf if I would've known that I would have never bout it..I bought the gold pearl face 3.15ct joe rodeo. I'm really disappointed that all the dimonds aren't real..I feel like a sucka and I lost money.

ItsHot.com Logo ItsHot.com