logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
eDreams
charging card without booking or reference
2. (22 mins ago)

2 west 46th street suite 602 10036
New York, New York
Phone: 826 423 6262
itshot.com
I purchased a gold necklace from ItsHot.com. It was advertised as Solid 14kt gold. The jewelry I received
was fake.. ItsHot.com is running a scam.. I have provided the contact information for two professional individuals in two different brick and mortar jewelry stores who both inspected item and determined it to be fake. The inspections were performed in my presence at both locations. I personally checked the item with a magnet and became concerned when some of the beads were attracted to the magnetic field. The seller advertised the item as "Solid 14ct Gold" and 14kt is not affected by a magnet. I proceeded to have the item (Rosary Necklace) tested in 2 separate locations. 2/26/12 item tested at Aransas Pass Pawn & Jewelry Store, Contact(Tim)@(361)758-7296, 1045 W. Wheeler Ave. Aransas Pass, Tx. 78336 The inspection was performed in my presence and revealed six (6) fake gold filled 8mm beads. 2/27/12 Item tested for second time at Aman's Jewelers, Contact(Charles)@ 361-985-2178, La Palmera, 5408 SPID CC Texas. Jeweler indicated Six(6)of the 8mm beads are fake gold filled beads & strongly attracted to a magnet. Quoted me $36.00 ea for 8mm Solid 14ct Gold Beads & $199.00 to remove fake Beads and replace with Solid 14ct Beads, restoring the item to what the Seller Advertised. Total is $415.00. Seller has refused my refund and I have filed an ebay dispute.. Beware of ItsHot.com.. Check your gold with a magnet, check your diamonds with a tester and stay away from ItsHot.com they have stolen from me by replacing 6 gold beads with fake gold filled beads. Now they refuse my refund.. This is clearly fraud..
Comments United States Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More ItsHot.com complaints
ItsHot.com - Diamonds fall out of ring

Comments

1st of Mar, 2012 by   Link123 +1 Votes
I have been in your shoes. I bought +1000 dollar watch which was advertise as a genuine high quality diamonds. Turned out it was fake. Some stones were really bad quality diamonds while other were glass. I contacted them and they told me send it back via insured carrier and we will return it with %15 deduction on price (stocking fees)!!!

They also told me that they sold the watch as it as from the manufacture and they didn't know it had glass in it!!!

Will I guess you pay for what you get . This is the first and last time I'm going to buy an item from those scammers.
 2nd of Mar, 2012 by   Texaspimp 0 Votes
Update...
ItsHot.com contacted me and is in the process of correcting the situation.
I will update accordingly.
 16th of Jul, 2012 by   stab nyc -1 Votes
lol, what is itshot.com posting fake follow ups with a different user name the day after the complaint was posted, thinking nobody would notice the different username? lol
 22nd of Nov, 2012 by   Sihle Makobane 0 Votes
I've been sold a bogus ring to the dumb thing about they sent me a "certificate" which contradict the invoice completely I bought a 14k gold ring the "appraisal" said it's 10k it felt to light so I sent it to two jewelers and they said it's sliver. This people ripped me off and I demand the proper item or my money back!
 28th of Nov, 2012 by   Steveroo 0 Votes
Shit I just bought a luxerman 1.25 diamond watch before reading all these posts. They contacted me and siad they don't have it in and will take a week but gave me other options. Is there something I should be worried about? I hate scams, if they try and f*** me ill go to great lengths to get them for it
 22nd of Jan, 2013 by   Mike-R 0 Votes
Hello,

My name is Mike R. and I am an ItsHot.com representative.

First of all a little history about the company: we have been in business for over 7 year now, fulfilled thousands and thousands of orders. It is actually illegal in USA to sell fake jewelry advertised as real, so if we'd be selling not real jewelry we would have been out of business long time ago and there would be a lot more negative comments posted online as practically any person who received a fake item would be upset and it doesn’t take much time in our age to post a review for the company..

We also have some competition like local jewelers who are not able to offer the same prices and all they can do to try to bash the company. This also goes to the strange comment from stab nyc in this thread - we would never post nor is it even possible to post a fake follow up, if we reply to any posts we do so clearly indicating it’s a company reply.

Regarding the persons claiming we sell not real jewelry who went to their jewelers and were TOLD the items are not real: when you go to a jewelry appraiser you are NOT told about the quality of the item but actually given a certificate which states what metal and stones are used in the item. Without putting their words on paper (issuing certificate) jewelers are NOT liable for their words and can tell customers anything they want in order to protect their business and sell their own items, or some might simply not be even qualified to appraise an item and to know if its real or not. So we advise any customers who wish to do their own appraisals to bring/send the item to the actual appraisals laboratory which only does jewelry appraisals and not to some local jeweler who will TELL them something refusing to issue an official appraisal report. If you do not have a gemological appraisal laboratory nearby you can most of the time bring the item to the Macy's store and ask them to appraise it, as this is large chain they will most probably tell you the truth about the item and will actually issue an official report.

So to any of our potential customers reading this thread: we have been in business for over 7 years and strive to provide great values and great customer service. We provide 24/7 customer support, we also provide 30 days 100% money back guarantee. We do not have any restocking fees, so if our customers are not satisfied FOR ANY reason they can return their order for the full refund as long as the item(s) in the brand new condition (same as received).

To past customers: if you are not satisfied for ANY reason please do contact us and we will do our best to assist you. If you wore the item and you do think it is real prior to contacting us please save us and yourself a headache and do contact a place which will issue an actual appraisal certificate with appraiser's name, company name, item information and his/her signature, once you ask and obtain it will solve most of the problems..

Regards,
ItsHot.com Support Team
 9th of Mar, 2013 by   Mz.koko 0 Votes
IAM SOO! GLAD I READ THIS POST...SEEMS TO ME ITSHOT TURNS OUT TO BE ITSNOT!! GLAD I WE HAVE NOT!!! PAID A DIME! THANKS 4 SAVING ME A HEADACHE!!!;)
 24th of Oct, 2013 by   Barber123 0 Votes
I've worked with ItsHot in the past on an expensive custom piece of jewelry. I had some issues initially because the piece was not made to specification and they were slow to respond, sure I was upset at the time BUT... THEY DID RESPOND and when they did they corrected the issue very quickly and overnighted the piece back to me so I would have it in time AND paid ALL of the shipping fees. The finished piece is perfect, absolutely stunning and constantly gets compliments. There are no issues with the quality or authenticity of the item. Things don't always go perfect, it is unfortunate when they don’t but my experience is they made a mistake and was more than willing to correct it and ensure the customer was happy. As long as they are willing to resolve complaints and use their issues to drive improvement in their business processes, I would continue to work with them. I posted a complaint when this happened to me but I think it is also important they are given credit for resolving issues!
 18th of Sep, 2014 by   Randy534 0 Votes
Yea every other jeweler is lying but you, huh? How dishonest of you to claim that all other jewelers are lying as if you are competition to them. You don't even have a store lol. Plus jewelers charge to check the authenticity of diamonds/metals, so why would they lie? There are way to many red flags here. And to think I was actually saving up to buy a few of your watches smh. Con artists.
 18th of Sep, 2014 by   Mike-R 0 Votes
??
We do have a store that you can visit and see and purchase most of the items we sell. You are welcome to come in (no appointment needed) at 2 West 46th St., Suite 602, New York, NY 10036 Mon-Fri 11am-7pm EST. You can bring your diamond tester, gold kit or even a personal jeweler and test any item(s) to see that they are real :)
"Plus jewelers charge to check the authenticity of diamonds/metals, so why would they lie?" - that’s exactly what we are telling you: no, they did not charge to "check the authenticity" but when clients asked for report the "jewelers" refused to provide the report. All our items are authentic and exactly as stated, not a single person sent us a signed report from the jeweler stating the item is not what it is, what you read is they were "told" by the jewelers.So the solution is simple: if any doubts you are welcome to visit any gemological laboratory or GIA certified jeweler and GET the report with the jeweler's name, address, phone number and his/her signature and you will see that the item is exactly as stated.

Gift Cards Become Better Gifts