logo

ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
4. (15 mins ago)
Reliance Communications
Installation of Tower on the terrace of my building
5. (17 mins ago)
Tara <tara@tara-medium.com>
psychics and the like?!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Isagenix Complaints & Reviews - Unethical recruiting tactics!

Isagenix Contacts & Informations

Isagenix

Posted:    Rachel Canales

Unethical recruiting tactics!

Isagenix
www.iasgenix.com
I have been contacted by a woman named Wendy and a man named Drew trying to recruit me to Isagenix. I did not authorize this, and I find it quite unethical that they took it upon themselves to actively recruit someone that is with a different company. If I had contacted them, then I would not see this as a problem. This act of "poaching" from other companies has to stop!!! We as ethical network marketers must come together and stop this unethical method of recruiting. I will do everything in my power to put a stop to it and hope the rest of the ethical network marketers will do the same.

Comments United States Unsolicited Phone Calls
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Jun, 2008 by   Tracy 0 Votes
SCAM- DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS!!
THESE INDIVIDUALS ARE UNETHICAL IN THEIR BUSNIESS
PRACTICE. NEED I SAY MORE? BUYER BE WARE!
 1st of Aug, 2008 by   Chad 0 Votes
Yes PLEASE! All Network Marketers - ban together...ha ha ha - You're ALL lame!
Isagenix is a good product - I don't sell it, but my wife uses it to lose baby fat after pregnancies. It's a wonderful product.
 29th of Aug, 2008 by   Annamarie 0 Votes
If you didn't like product or had a defective blender, you should have contacted customer service. The company is growing in leaps and bounds because the products WORK for the majority of people. One has to follow the instructions. We are humans and not all products work for all people - however, I've seen dramatic results in lab work, weight and inch loss. My son was not able to take care of himself, didn't want to be touched, no eye contact. After a short time he came out of his room and started intereacting. He's now acting appropriately with peers, eye contact, hugs and kisses his mom. He even SMILES. We all have better lab work and have ended or reduced "Dr. Written Suggestions" dramatically. My doctor is very pleased with all our results. I'm a little fish in the income range (but watch out!) but I am still treated like big earners. Jim and Kathy Coover have pride in their company and if there is an issue - it will be taken care of. Go to the source, don't complain where it won't be seen and you won't be helped. Blessings! aL
 25th of Oct, 2008 by   customer service +1 Votes
If you purchase product whether you join as a member or not, you're assigned to someone in the company to place orders from them, since each individual has their own website. This makes it easier for you to be able to place orders online rather than being confined to place orders through customer service during our hours of operation. Whoever contacted you, receives your email and phone number so that you could SAVE money and join as member (whether it be to sell the product or just to get the WHOLESALE prices). No scam, Isagenix is like a huge family... the people that contacted you are well established with the company and just wanted you to see the income opportunities.Annamarie is 100% correct we are willing to work with any customer to assist you and figure out what your needs are.
 25th of Feb, 2009 by   Kim +1 Votes
I love the products, have been using them for the past year and a half.
Do not blame the entire company just because one person tried to
recruit you. It is likely because they care about your health and
wellness.

Love the products, love the company and their vision, and I am willing
to work passionately with anyone who would love to give the products
or the business a try.
 20th of May, 2009 by   Bob Roizman +1 Votes
The products overall are generally good, but in an economy like this, the prices are driving many users away. Due to the MLM system that the company uses, it becomes more and more difficult for associates to maintain a constant flow of new recruits to keep up there high expected incomes. That is why there is such a high level of failures in the MLM system that most companies use. It discourages many start up recruits when Isagenix stacks the profit deck against you. They require a large gap of effort before you are rewarded with any compensation and keep the difference of all the failures to reach that payout level. They also require yearly membership fees and minimum sales quotas to lock people in. They benefit the most from the 95% failure rate.

If the products are as good as they tout, then they should be able to sell them in the open retail market, rather then creating an incentive for people to sell them at inflated prices to pay for the "make a lot of money" motive. Far too many MLM companies have gone under due to greed, even though they had wonderful products. There comes a time when the economy dictates how a good product should be marketed, rather then always try to milk it for the fast buck.

Could you imagine if everything we bought went through an MLM system. The economy could never sustain the amount of profit it would require to run it. Wake up and "smell the coffee" MLM. Your days are numbered.
 2nd of Jul, 2009 by   RobinK -1 Votes
Our family has used Isagenix products for over 2 years and we have had more energy, better sleep, and just overall better health. My husband and I have released pounds and inches and I will always have Isagenix products in my home.
As far as making money, some months I do, some months I don't but it's not hard to start making money. Many companies require you to have many people sign up before you start making an income, Isagenix starts paying you after only 2 people come in under you.
I am in agreement with the Isablender, I have cleaned up more messes than I care to tell, BUT I have had a Magic Bullet and had those same results. Personally, I don't think blenders are meant to be used "upside down", if you will.
Thank you Isagenix for making products that work and building a company of integrity!
 14th of Jul, 2010 by   jkerr14 0 Votes
I am someone who is new to the Isagenix product and not interested in reselling. I've got a good job, a 6-year old son who keeps my busy, hobbies of my own, etc. I don't have time to find others to buy this product. I am 42 and had been wanting to do something about my health for some time now for the following main reasons, 1) to keep up with my son, 2) to keep up with the 20-30 year olds that i play against in my hockey league, 3) to hopefully live longer to see my son grow up and have a family of his own. I'll admit it, I'd love to live till I'm 100! And it ain't going to happen if I keep eating/drinking the way I have been. It's not that I was completely out of shape or anything. Probably the typical 40-year old guy with a bit of tire around the waist, likes to drink beer, occasional burger + fries, pizza every once in a while, etc. But i guess as you get older you are not as active and can't quite burn it off like you used to. It's tough to do something about it on your own. I needed a program to follow. A father of one of the players on my son's baseball team introduced my to Isagenix. I am 3 weeks into the 30-day Cleanse program and have gotten my weight down from 195 to 185 (I'm 5 foot 10). I feel good with a bit more energy. My plan is to get down to 178-180 by the end of this 30-day program. Then stay there by going on the Isagenix maintenance program (Total Health and Wellness System) for the indefinite future. Yes, it's not exactly cheap. But the shakes are meal replacements. So I save on the grocery bill. And I save on not buying beer/alcohol. So I would say that I almost break even in that regard. The only people that I recruit, if ever, will be friends or co-workers of mine that see how it worked for me. I don't plan on pushing this on any of them. The last thing I will say about this product is that you've got have some discipline. There are some days (deep cleanse days) where you don't eat any food at all! It's tough, but definitely doable. Sure you can cheat just a little here and there. But for the most part, I am sticking to what I am supposed to do and it is working. Whenever I have a cheat day, I hit the treadmill for half an hour that night or the next to make up for it. Anyways, that's my two cents on Isagenix.
 17th of Sep, 2013 by   Pearl22222 0 Votes
what is the deal with this thing? is it a scam or not?
 28th of Nov, 2013 by   Tommy Jobes -1 Votes
Scam -yes. These products made me very sick. I was told by one of their female distributors that it was my "mind playing tricks on me"! While I suffered from the effects of it. !!! Also, it is bring used by the main distributor in Australia - D. Miller - to seduce women. He has been found out to be running a sex chat site to lure his victims on Isagenix. All true!
 19th of Sep, 2014 by   Debora Connolly 0 Votes
I have been using the products for the last 2 1/2 years and will continue to yes them everyday for the rest of my life! Because of your toxicity, you may have had flu like symptoms for the first 1-5 days, after which you would have felt way better than before you started. @ Rob Roizman, read Forbes Magazine much? For the complete article, google "Forbes would you choose network marketing for retirement income". Here is an excerpt - "The interviews and psychological connections lead me to conclude that MLM and NM companies, along with other small businesses opportunities, are important considerations for anyone entering retirement. In fact, I believe the concept of starting a business for retirement income will become one of the most significant trends impacting retirement in the 21st century. But it has to start with redefining entrepreneurship and framing it into a retirement lifestyle. That means helping people find ways to turn a passion, hobby, or personal desire into extra money in their pocket… not to mention helping people see the importance of planning for the non-financial aspects of retirement such as replacing a work identity, staying relevant and connected, as well as keeping mentally and physically fit.

Something multi-level marketing as well as network marketing companies are poised to capitalize on. As a result, the industry could soon experience larger than life growth, spurred by baby boomers looking to adjust their retirement feelings and plans."
The attached photo shows the difference 8 months of using Isagenix made in my appearance but the most dramatic change has been in how I feel. So much more energy!!

19th of Sep, 2014 by   Debora Connolly 0 Votes
Further to my last post, here is a link to the article. http://www.forbes.com/sites/robertlaura/2014/08/29/would-you-join-a-multi-level-marketing-company-for-retirement-income/

Testing Fuel Saving Tips