logo

Eli Fine Cars
rip off
4. (1 hr 30 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
5. (1 hr 49 mins ago)
Aliexpress.com
Avoid like the plague

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

iOffer.com Complaints & Reviews - Scammed by seller!

iOffer.com Contacts & Informations

iOffer.com

Posted:    Kita W

Scammed by seller!

I purchased a handbag on the ioffer site from a seller called Lukii 10 on November 2nd 06. I never received item so I filed a dispute with ioffer and paypal. The seller is no longer a registered member of ioffer. ioffer has done nothing to help the situation and paypal has ruled in my favor have recovered nothing. This seller is a scam artist I contacted this alleged Gloria green in Phoenix and she claims a Mr Yin has the money and after a couple of emails she blocked my address when I told her I wanted a refund. I have filed a complaint with the BBB against both Paypal and ioffer and I have also filed ICI3 report against the gloria green from phoenix. If enough complaints come about with this seller maybe a report can be filed with phoenix police department.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Nov, 2007 by   Margaret 0 Votes
Good Luck!
 17th of Nov, 2007 by   TERA GORDON 0 Votes
I HATE I OFFER. I HAVE NEVER EVEN PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM HERE! I AM GETTING TEXT MESSAGES CONSTANTLY FROM SOMETHING I'VE NEVER HEARD OF... THEY ARE RACKING UP MY TEXTING BILL!!! I CANT ACCESS THE SITE, IT NEVER EVER LOADS...
 23rd of Dec, 2007 by   Bonnie Keller 0 Votes
I ordered a zune and sent money order seller has not sent Zune but cashed the money order a month ago. I offer will be of no assistance and the seller will not respond.
 2nd of Jan, 2008 by   sc 0 Votes
I am writing to you to show you how one of your domain person is using your site. I believe her name to be Anne Claire Ledy, I am not for sure who since your emails are so secure. I am suing Ms. Ledy and will file charge with your company also by letting Her send me these emails to my account.

----- Original Message -----

> Curly Amateur Spreading Her Long Legs In Hotelroom
> Adorable Tiny Orgy Ella Interracial Slurp On Knees
> http://carolina.exqfamyl.cn/?carolina
> Best regards.
> power has a brief hour, but justice lasts for ever, fight lipped
 9th of Jun, 2008 by   george 0 Votes
Do NOT use Ioffer seller greekster001.

He is a scam artist!

I bought 2 LV bags from him in April, he send something completely different than his ioffer picture. After I confronted him, he never send my my second bag. Now he wont return my emails. I paid him $300.00 for two bags, and only recieved one that's not as pictured at all. I've contacted Paypal, they said he's a non US resident and is now under investigation! I hope to get my money back from this jerk.

G.E.
 16th of Jun, 2008 by   Laurie 0 Votes
These jerks are a bunch of creeps! I've never purchased anything on this website. I did the 1st time fee (was going to be selling) & paid $20. They keep asking for my paypal address & have not sent anything for the past 4 months!! They should burn!!
 15th of Jul, 2008 by   Richie 0 Votes
Hello,
I have been reading all your complaints. Before I begin I must say I'm sorry to hear about all your bad experiences. But in defense to these SCAM Fraud people as you all have labeled them I must interject. I'm an entrepreneur just like these people. and the problem with these types of businesses is ULTIMATELY finding a TRUSTWORTHY SUPPLIER. I'm sure you ALL surely did not believe you could buy a REAL LOUIS VUITTON not just one but 2 LV bags for $300?? RIDICULOUS!!. you all know its a fake bag your buying RIGHT? Here's is a picture of these people you are dealing with. Just like what I did a while back. I would go online researching for hours and days for LEGIT SUPPLIERS. trust me I lost thousands before finding REAL SUPPLIERS. The problem is also that even the most LEGIT SUPPLIER. eventually will PACK UP AND DISAPPEAR. Lets be real ok? These people really are NOT obligated to send you to the right product or even return your money. here's where the money went. chances aree you were dealing with a ENTREPRENEUR MIDDLE MAN. you handed him or her your money which in turn he or she (with FEAR in her HEART) risks sending your money to some shady supplier probably in Chinatown in either San Francisco or Chinatown Canal Street in New York City.

Now once the money is in the SUPPLIERS POCKET. 2 things may happen. Please NOTE these types of businesses make MILLIONS OF DOLLARS a MONTH. and the POLICE in these respective places DO Routine BUSTS or RAIDS of these places so they SHUT DOWN MEANING EVERYTHING IS CONFISCATED INCLUDING YOUR MONEY.

now back to you. There you are waiting waiting waiting for your purchased item. You huff and puff but can you really blame the MIDDLE MAN??? to wrap this up all I can say is BUYER BEWARE.

PS. I live about 30 mins from Chinatown Canal Street New York City. Unemployed right now a VICTIM of the BUSH ADMINISTRATION. I am willing to be your personal BUYER in NEW YORK CITY's little Shops where you can find the HANDBAGS AND WALLETS AND JEWELRY you crave.

You will never find a more HONEST PERSON out there. My motto is never burn your bridges.

My prices are as follows.
We can do bulk purchases whereby you pay me a flat fee of $100 ( Does not include shipping).

Or

Tack on a few dollars per Item purchased.( Basically a Mark UP)
Like Say a handbag at WHOLESALE costs $30 Your price will be $50-$60.

You ask WHY?? Lets be REAL PEOPLE. The way CAPITALISM WORKS is just like this.

Whatever price Walmart pays for say a WIDGET ( fictional product) at Wholesale ( meaning Walmart bought a million of these Widgets) Walmart will Triple the price.

Why you ask? First is to cover Walmart's expense of STORAGE, SHIPPING, AND MAINTAINING EMPLOYEES AND STORES, and ADVERTISING basically OPERATIONAL COSTS. And SECOND is PROFIT.

In Fact some other companies even QUADRUPLE the Wholesale price to cover costs, taxes, and LEAVE ROOM TO MAGICALLY MARK DOWN THEIR PRICES.

IT'S ALL AN ILLUSION PEOPLE!!!

those DEEP DEEP DISCOUNTS they keep hyping? don't believe it.

These items they sell are all being made in some Third world country for PENNIES. NEVER FORGET THAT.

So when I charge you $50 or even $60 for a $30 hand bag Please do not ask why.

So what are you paying me an extra $20 or $30 for?

You are paying for PEACE OF MIND. Knowing that SOMEONE HAS YOUR BACK.

The items you SEEK. Are ILLEGAL!! it is very difficult to FIND and even more DIFFICULT get to.

Please note NY police conducts daily raids on these lil shops selling these items. and they may even occasionally do RANDOM stopping of pedestrians on the street under the mandates of Homeland Security checking the lil BLACK plastic bags that the chinese Handbag retailers use to wrap your purchases. (don't ask me why they just do.)

Truth is I wouldn't buy directly in chinatown. It's best to meet these retailers someplace else instead of Canal Street.

Please note also that for me to get into NYC costs $8 in Tolls or $4 in Train fare.

In essense to be blunt WE ARE NOT FRIENDS that you can ask me a favor and buy you a bag from chinatown. but for a FAIR AND MODEST FEE I could do it.

Also if you are interested I have contacts to Dropshippers( REAL DROPSHIPPERS) that sell Laptops and Electronics for cheap.

The pricing still applies. I will find you the CHEAPEST PRICE but PLEASE DO NOT WASTE ME TIME. I DO NOT WORK FOR FREE. TIME IS MONEY. So please do not waste me time.

That being said Let's do business. You won't be sorry.
 17th of Jul, 2008 by   ronaldo 0 Votes
hello my people we are seller from united kindom
we sell for a mobile phones company and laptops company
if u want to buy please contact us at : ronaldo_bent@live.com
 17th of Jul, 2008 by   ronaldo 0 Votes
hello my people we are seller from united kindom
we sell for a mobile phones company and laptops company
if u want to buy please contact us at : ronaldo_bent@live.com...
and if you buy 5 unit we give you one for free
thanx
 5th of Aug, 2008 by   baglover 0 Votes
Just my two cents. What Richie said is right. If we think about it further, all those fakers are there because we want to get "good bargain". The fact is there is no free lunch. I do not mean to defend them, I hate them as much as you all do, but I truly thought if we went to the legal stores and bought legal ones (maybe got some good deal on sale prices), it would still be better than got cheated.
 11th of Aug, 2008 by   SPINBOY 0 Votes
THE SELLERS OF LV ITEMS ARE ALL FROM CHINA AND THE BIGGEST SCAM ARTISTS IN THE WORLD. PPGO IS ANOTHER ONE THAT SELLS ON IOFFER. HE SENDS BROKEN USELESS ITEMS. IOFFER DOES NOTHING, PAYPAL IS EBAY AND DOESN'T CARE.
IOFFER IS HORRIBLE, AND DEALING WITH THE CHINESE IS JUST AS BAD!!
DO NOT BUY FROM PPGO
 22nd of Sep, 2008 by   ELLIE 0 Votes
YOU SHOULD ALSO FILE A COMPLAINT THROUGH THE POST OFFICE FOR MAIL FRAUD. SHE used the post office for use of a federal crime.. Go online and file today usps.com put in complaint.. or call your local post office and find out what you can do.. theft is still theft..
 5th of Oct, 2008 by   Crystal Morris 0 Votes
I just recently bought 5 pairs of true religion jeans and they are all knock offs. I'm like 5ft 2 and 108 lbs. I wear a size 25 and one of the pairs of jeans would not even make it up past my knees. I went back online and the seller is no also no longer registered on ioffer.com
 6th of Oct, 2008 by   SHAWN GARDINER 0 Votes
YES I RECENTLY BOUGHT 2 PAIRS OF DUNKS FROM A SELLER BY THE NAME OF PLANTSNEAKERFREAK(2) AND THAT WAS ON THE 4OR5 OF SEPTEMBER AND I NEVER GOT WHAT I PAIDED FOR, SHE SAID SHE WAS OUT OF TOWN AND I STILL NEVER I GOT IT AFTER THE FACT.I DONT THINK SHE SHOULD BE SELLING ANYTHING ON THIS WEBSITE ANY MORE. IF SHE WANTED MONEY I WOULD HAVE GAVE IT 2 HER SHE A BUMS IN MY BOOK THATS WHAT I CALL THEM BUMS.
 24th of Oct, 2008 by   Brandon Law 0 Votes
I did like ioffer once at first but then some seller rated me a non paying buyer for not paying within a week and I also told them I did not wan't the product anymore before all situated this bad. IOFFER TICKS ME OFF :( I was starting to become a seller on ioffer but then they kicked me off after I paid my fees or would of just for my money, I will hope Ioffer shuts down it is not the right place where you would wan't to make sales. Especially as the people who are sellers are SO DAM LAZY they sit on their asses and do events for 8-12 hours or all day? They have nothing better to do I guess so maybe if Ioffer was gone then no body would be feuding all over the site with many people coming and joining in being LAZY and getting away with people's hard earned money, I just got to say one more thing IOFFER MUST BE SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD!
 1st of Dec, 2008 by   Jan Kroll 0 Votes
I ordered 3pairs of ugg boots from seller tianlunzhile888(142) 1 pair was defeative she would not exchange or refund my money she would sent me another pair for $98 but i just spend $98 on the defeative one why would i want another reject one that isnt even real knockoff Im going to report her to the FBI for fraud
 28th of Jan, 2009 by   tksbargaincollectibles 0 Votes
I am new to IOffer and can see that 99% of the remarks here are negative. My husband and I have a stockpile of goods that we obtained either personally or through auctions and estate sales. We are not offering new or goods purchased for resale through some supplier.

Does the comments here mean that all of you are ceasing to buy from honest people who are honest in their dealings?

Afterall-some people do not represent ALL the people.

I hope you all consider why a person who has such extensive buying ability would be selling on a site like this. Makes little sense to me. Ideally, these sites are for individuals, like myself, who have a horde of things they no longer need, or some small items purchased used at auctions and whathaveyou.

If a person is selling new items, they need to be checked out before you do business with them. I personally will not buy new items on line from anywhere but Ebay. They, too have their limits, but they are the strongest yet for helping with scammers.

I wish only to encourage everyone to There are decent people doing honest business out here...you just have to consider the source, i.e. "why is that item here, for that amount, in that condition?" If it sounds too good to be true it usually is!

I may not have brand new items, but everything I offer is in good shape, fully detailed, and pictures are the exact item. Take a look and see if you like anything. I will even give you my phone # in personal email. I live in NY, USA! I Don't Do AnyThing Foreign...Purchasing or Selling!!! It may be made somewhere else, but it came from the USA!

Good luck to everyone and don't give up. If you are honest you will find other's who are too!!!
 10th of Feb, 2009 by   brookexx 0 Votes
IOffer should not even be a website! I have an Ebay account, and just a few months ago, I made an IOffer account. I bought 3 items, and had problems with 2 of them. I received 5 expansion packs of The Sims 2, and when I received them, they were in Thaii language which I wasn't aware of, and they were burned CDs! I know they were cheap, but I just figured that since they were wholesale, they would be cheap anyway. It took almost a month to even arrive at my house! Once I opened the CDs, and thought I should at least try one before I returned them. I read that you can change the language to English, which I did, but as I was installing one of the games, my computer freaked out and froze. Ever since then, my computer hasn't been working that well. I sent the games back immediately, and the woman was openly telling me she would give me a refund. I am still awaiting that refund. The second item I purchased was a pair of Dior sunglasses for $36, which I'm sure are not authentic. I received them later than I should have once again, and I did not like them because the frame was way too big for my face. So I messaged the woman asking for an address so I could send them back. She took days to respond, and she was extremely rude and gave me short answers. She didn't even give me her name when she gave me her address! So of course I had to wait a few more days for her to answer. I sent the package with her address and only a first name of "lavonne" because that is all she gave me in her message. A week later, the package arrived back at my house! I messaged her and she answered with her full name this time. I told her it wasn't fair for me to pay for the shipping when the package came back to me, so she told me she'd pay the extra charges. I sent the package back once again, and she received it. I had to contact her, because she did not tell me she received it. It took her almost a week to finally give me my refund. The refund showed up 2 days later in my paypal account as "pending". Now, just today, I saw that the refund was no longer in my paypal account! Nothing at all from this woman. I don't understand the problem!!! I contacted her again telling her that my refund is no longer showing! I want my refund. I'm sure it'll take days for her to respond, but I just want this over with so I can cancel my account. This IOffer crap has caused me so much stress. I cannot wait to cancel my account. I am trying to get my money back from this woman without giving much of an attitude or demand so she doesn't ignore me, or block me, or whatever she can do so she doesn't have to give me my refund. This is ridiculous. I cannot believe a website like this is allowed. Most of these people do not reside in the U.S and not only are these people dishonest, they are also extremely difficult to understand! They do not know propper English. I regret ever getting an account on IOffer.

PS- Use ebay! it's very reliable, and the owners don't take any crap. They will kick people off who break the rules, or rip people off!
 17th of Feb, 2009 by   Murphy 0 Votes
maybe everyone of you meets a bad seller on ioffer, I am a supplier on ioffer, I sell everything well, just like in the front of you, every buyer trusts me just like they trust they will have more money, if you really want to get what you want, please take pains and be careful, I sell golf clubs and paul smith, if any one like those items, please contact me phightie@hotmail.com.my ioffer store is :hallelujah_ok.ioffer.com.welcome all of you
 11th of Mar, 2009 by   lfo734 0 Votes
I bought an iphone at ioffer.com from seller efgewrn (1) But I never get the item. The seller disappeared from ioffer. It’s a scam. Don’t boy anything from ioffer. It’s scam! This website is not doing a legit deal. When I loged on to check my account this is what ioffer had to say…This seller is restricted for violating iOffer policies. To protect yourself, please withdraw your purchase and discontinue all interactions with this seller.And thats all..Im out $600.00 and thats all they have to say..Nice iOFFER Sucks ioffer.com …more liks iTAKE.SHIT

Things You Should Never Buy Used