logo

Afremov.com
SCAM
3. (9 mins ago)
LG Electronics USA
Warn your friends and family
4. (11 mins ago)

Institute of Agritechnics

Posted: 2012-07-07 by    Quiroz

Scam people

Institute of Agritechnics
I received a mail from Institute of Agritechnics. I don’t know what kind of people are they!! They offered me a work and after an interview asked me to fill many forms. In fact I gave them more personal details than needed. And now I can’t contact them and I’m afraid they can steal my money!!
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jul, 2012 by   martisimos 0 Votes
As long as you didn't give them you bank account # they won't be able to wire transfer your money, if you did give them your account # then go into your local bank and have them put a force call or authenticator on the account then when they go to pull money the bank would personally call you and Have to get your permission before transferring, or if you use an authenticator they will never be able to access your account.

An authenticator is usually a small electronic device with a screen that when you press a button generates a password that will let you into your account. The numbers different every time and only have a 30 second window to put in the password and login into your account before the authenticator will require you to use the new password it generated. I have an authenticator and its such nice security you could give away your account # and pin and never worry. Some banks actually pay you to have one. Hope this helped.
 28th of Nov, 2012 by   SabrinaB_81 0 Votes
I received an email from a Jonathan Norris saying that he worked for this company as well. But the money he was offering sounded too good to be true so I decided to google him and the company.
 31st of Jan, 2014 by   nobod 0 Votes
i got the same one from a William richard...he said he couldnt interview me but wants my address name and email...what could he do with this info
 3rd of Feb, 2014 by   Holden17 0 Votes
I got the same email, basically I got the check and deposited it. My bank put a hold on it, until it cleared just a thing it does. Well eventually it actually cleared. The day after I recieved the check, he sent an angry email, but then sent another saying my first assignment was comin soon as if the other never happened. So I looked him up found out it was a scam and just kept the money. Not sure what to do. Had a friend who went through a similar scam and went to the police and they told them to just keep the money. Soo
 5th of Jul, 2014 by   Some one trying to figure this out 0 Votes
Hello I just received the same thing this man by the name of John Nelson born August 25, 1952 in Tulare, CA and was a founding director of the Institute of Agritechnics and has worked for several decades in closed ecological system research, ecological engineering, the restoration of damaged ecosystems, desert agriculture and orchardry and waste water recycling. That he is a Chairman and CEO of the Institute of Agritechnics, a UK non profit organization, which consults to several demonstration projects and so on and so on... Stated all I needed to give him was my full name, my address where he is to send me the check, my occupation, my cell phone. And that next week he will send me a check and I am to pull my weekly pay of $600.00 out and then I will receive instructions on the remainder amount. I honestly thought that this was finally something I was looking for since I am currently out of work. Man this sucks. He said he got my information from a hiring agency which I currently have my info on Monsters.com and Career Builders, so I guess I am suppose to receive this check soon. And will see what I am suppose to do with it why are these people doing this and why haven't they gotten caught obviously its one person who is doing this.
 10th of Jul, 2014 by   lady t 1980 0 Votes
Well I'm not going to put nothing into my account but what I am going to do is cash it at the currency exchange and spend.that shit

New American Dream: Rent, Not Own?

Latest Groups