logo
search

InstaHang Complaints & Reviews - No order number or total given. Cannot contact through the web address

InstaHang Contacts & Informations

InstaHang

Posted: 2012-02-23 by

No order number or total given. Cannot contact through the web address

InstaHang
Phone: 18663893896
customerstatus.com
Instahang is a picture hanging product advertised over the television. After calling the number I was only ever on voicemail and able to respond yes, no, or press numbers. I was asked if I wanted the bonus items and yet not given he option to respond 'no' -- only how many I wanted. They then made me listed to some 20 odd other offers and had to refuse each for a total of 20 plus minutes on the phone before I could even get an email address or phone number. I still do not have a clue what I ended up ordering and the costs. Have tried the webpage without success and the toll free number is a hassle but will keep trying. The Attorney General in your state should protect you from this kind of operation - it is obviously widespread. I have also contacted the local television station running the ads. I worked in TV and know they can get to the companies' commercial time buyer who can get to the company. First and last time I will ever order this way.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Feb, 2012 by    0 Votes
I ordered instahang for $14.99 which included 50 pieces plus shipping and handling, when I looked at my bank statement they charged my account $15.98 for shipping, which should have only been $7.98. I only wanted the insta hang for $14.99 which included the 50 pieces, but they took it on themselves to add an extra 50 pieces. so I was charged $30.00 for something I didn't order. Was told that after I recieve it to refuse it and they would credit back my account. So I'm stuck with it, I know if I refuse it I'll never see my refund.. Any thing advertised on TV or the web are ripoffs. Will never order any thing again on line or Tv, I'll wait until it get to WalMart or Walgreens (because they all do eventualy, and the price is much cheaper). There should be a law governing what companies advertise and charge. If this company advertises an item for a certain price, they need to stick with it, not rip people off after the item is ordered, shipped or recieved. INSTA HANG IS A RIPOFF. Never again will this happen to me.
 27th of Mar, 2012 by    0 Votes

InstaHang - Bad customer service
Instahang

They took shipping charges fees twice and refused to refund. Their customer service is very rude and awful. Stay away!
 29th of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
i like the iscope, but the leds are not bright enough!they should be at least 2or3 times brighter.

Credit Card Skimming + ATM and Debit Skimming