Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Inland Cosmetic Surgery Center/Dr. Jacob Haiavy M.D., Rancho Cucamonga, California Complaints & Reviews - Breast and under armpits

Inland Cosmetic Surgery Center/Dr. Jacob Haiavy M.D. Contacts & Informations

Inland Cosmetic Surgery Center/Dr. Jacob Haiavy M.D.

Posted:

Breast and under armpits

Inland Cosmetic Surgery Center
9227 Have Ave.
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Phone: 909/987-0899
inlandcosmetic.com
Dr Haiavy advertises that he specialises and is the only surgeon that does breast impants through the belly button but the day of the surgery (when he has your deposit which is non refundable) he advises that it's better if he does it via nipple (not giving you a chance to change your mind! I also wanted my armpits reduced and he said that liposuction would do it. A whole year later my left breast is 1 size smaller my underarms are the same size ! I complaint about this to him at 3 and 6 months and he said I had to give both at least a year, now he says that I need to have additional surgery to fix these problems and for additional cost to me ! ! ! !

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Plastic Surgery
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I like to eat belly button lint.

16th of Sep, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Before seeing me for a consultation, Mr. Haiavy's office charged my card half of the amount for a breast augmentation, (which was unusual to me). After the consulation, I schedualed an appointment to have the surgery done, happy with how the consultation went. The day of my surgery, I was rear ended by another car on my way to Mr. Haiavy's office. I called the office to tell them what happened, and that I would be late, and they transfered me to Mr. Haiavy because I was told he wanted to talk to me. He Immediately began screaming and yelling at me in a violent manner, and I was totally shocked, of course that made me not want to do the surgery at all with him, and I cancelled the surgery, because I no longer felt safe in his hands. They kept the amount that was already charged on my card, and didn't give it back. I am now in the process of reporting him to the BBB, and anything else I can do to let people know how insane this man is! Please, he doesn't care about you, only your money! GO to someone else!!!

Contact Us