infinitydish.com

Posted:

This is a fraud organisation

www.infinitydish.com
infinitydish.com
To get u connection, they offers very lucrative options.. Before ur connection, they charge u 60 (sixty dollar) promising u to return if u won't get connection but in case u won't get signal or connection or cancel, it will be nightmare for u to get ur money refund... They won't pick ur call .. this is copmpletely a fraud ..

Plz try to avoid to get dish connection..
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Satellite & Cable TV
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

2nd of Jul, 2009 by    0 Votes
I had to cancel my credit card and order a new one to protect myself cause my c.c. company found an 85.95 charge instead of a 59.99 one. Never trust anyone with your personal information!!!
 4th of Nov, 2010 by    0 Votes
they took 49.95 of my money off my card when i place a order for dish network that wasnt thers
 6th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes

infinitydish.com - gift card
Ontario
California

I never get my $ 25.00 gift card from infinityDish.com, when I sign up for Dish Network last year (August) I will get $ 25.00 gift card. Until right now I never get it. I called Infinity Dish ( 561) 665-4310 and they say already mail. where??? mail where??? I called since August until now. where is my gift card???
 2nd of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Comcast also charges fees before hookup also and there(comcast) fees are higher!
 6th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
wish I had read this site prior to not only signing up for this bull-shit but going through all the pain staken agony of having a second location wired and ready for our "cottage" to get tv...what a joke, now i am being told that it don't work that way...what a bunch of crap...just say "NO" to all the dish scammers

Contact Us