logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Walgreens Pharmacy
prescription refills or rather lack of filling prescription refills
2. (5 mins ago)
BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
3. (9 mins ago)
Ferouz jafari
ferouz atar jafari
4. (45 mins ago)
Eden Housing Lahore Pakistan
They are doing a big fraud
5. (1 hr 0 mins ago)

Indian Oil corporation

Posted:    Gunjan Agrawal

Delay in delivery of LPG Cylinder

Dear Sir,
I am LPG gas consumer, I deal with Kasna Gas Service Distt. Gautam Buddh Nagar who are the distibutor of my area, My consumber No. 08344. My problem is that after booking they have never supplied the gas on time. Presentely i booked the gas 27 February 2010, today is 6th March, no cylinder has reached my home. They harass us everytime we book our gas. I request you to please TAKE PERSONAL INTEREST AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

Gunjan Agrawal,
gunjan.agrawal2010@gmail.com
Comments India Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Mar, 2010 by   Gunjan Agrawal +1 Votes
We'll help you out. We share the same problem.
 28th of Aug, 2010 by   ashish_jain 0 Votes
Dear Sir,
I am LPG gas consumer, I deal with Palash Gas agency, Sitamau Distt. mandsaur mp who are the distibutor of my area, My consumber No. 04881. My problem is that after booking they have never supplied the gas on time. Presentely i booked the gas 02/08/2010 and i got gas on 15/08/2010.kindly ur information the delivery date in challan 03/08/2010. They harass us everytime we book our gas. I request you to please TAKE PERSONAL INTEREST AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM.
 8th of Sep, 2010 by   A. Francis Stephen 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

I am LPG gas consumer, I deal with Divyansh Indane Distt. 27, Jhabua Tower, R.N.T. Marg, Opp. Hotel President Planet, Indore. Who are the distibutor of my area, My consumber No. 23114. My problem is that after booking they have never supplied the gas on time. Presentely i booked the gas 27 July 2010, today is 7th September, no cylinder has reached my home. They harass us everytime we book our gas and No Consumar Respect. Whole Stoff are loughffing. I request you to please TAKE PERSONAL INTEREST AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

A. Francis Stephen
M-32, Sandipani Colony,
Near Rajendra Nagar Police Station,
A.B. Road, Indore
E-mail: keshavstereoindore@gmail.com
 28th of Sep, 2010 by   P MOHAN 0 Votes
Sir,

I have booked for gas cylinder on 1 September 2010 with M/s.Quilon Gas, Kollam, Kerala. My consumer no. is 9456 and the booking token no. 3. Sir, till date (28-09-10) they have not delivered the cylinder. whenever we are asking, they are telling the truck has not come. Please look into this matter action may plese be taken urgently.

Kind regards

Mohan
 17th of Oct, 2010 by   padmakumar 0 Votes
I cannot book the gas even 10 after delivery of the cylinder.Last cylinder i was recieved 15 days after booking...

Padmakumar
Consumer of bindu gas agencies Aluva.
 28th of Oct, 2010 by   surinder jain 0 Votes
Dear Sir,
I am LPG gas consumer, I deal with Thaman Gas Service, basti. ludhiana who are the distibutor of my area, My consumer No. is 18150. My problem is that after booking they have never supplied the gas on time. Presently i booked the gas on 15th October 2010, today is 28th october, no cylinder has reached my home. They harass us everytime we book our gas. Initially they book gas after 21 days of delivery and after booking, the cylinder never reaches on time. We are fed up of calling and visiting the office again and again. They start abusing and talk in suh an ill manner.they even said that they don’t care about officers of Indian Oil… and to hell with thm.. we have no cylinder from so many days. I request you to please TAKE PERSONAL INTEREST AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM. An early action in this regard is much appreciated
 11th of Nov, 2010 by   rameshkumar v +1 Votes
Dear Sir,
I am LPG gas consumer, I deal with Jo Gas Agency, Irinjalakuda, Trichur dist., Kerala who are the distibutor of my area, My consumber No. 14442. My problem is that after booking they have never supplied the gas on time. Presentely i booked the gas 25 september 2010, today is 11th November, no cylinder has reached my home. I request you to please TAKE PERSONAL INTEREST AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM.
 11th of Nov, 2010 by   rameshkumar v 0 Votes
Dear Sir,
I am LPG gas consumer, I deal with Jo Gas Agency, Irinjalakuda, Trichur dist., Kerala who are the distibutor of my area, My consumber No. 14442. My problem is that after booking they have never supplied the gas on time. Presentely i booked the gas 25 september 2010, today is 11th November, no cylinder has reached my home. I request you to please TAKE PERSONAL INTEREST AND SOLVE MY PROBLEM Also i have complained your sales executive one Mr. Marcos, mob no.9447498248. but he is not respondig this is very sad.
 28th of Nov, 2010 by   R.K Bhandari +1 Votes
Indian Oil corporation Complaints - Delay in delivery of LPG Cylinder
Dear Sir,
I am LPG gas consumer, I deal with P.C. Gas Service Kirti Nagar who are the supplier/ distibutor of my area, My consumber No. 04339. My problem is that after booking they have never supplied the gas on time. Presently i booked the gas 20 November 2010, at 12.45 afternoon on IVRS and i got booking no. 116. Today is 28th November, no cylinder has reached my home. I request you to please look into the matter personally and solve my problem. Inconvenience is however regretted.

R.K. Bhandari,
shwetarajiv@sify.com
 19th of Feb, 2011 by   kabalan 0 Votes
I am using LPG gas connection from 2000 onwards at Chennai, T.N against my consumer no.45820.
Distributor name M/s. Ranie Enterprises, Alandur, Chennai.16.
Booked the gas on 28-01-2011 and till today (19-02-11) yet to receive the cylinder. Last cylinder I was received on 05-01-2011.
After several followup with your distributor we are not get any positive reply, same problem we faced last six months from your distributor.

Kindly look in to this and advise the concerend for delivery of the cylinder in time.

Thanks & Regards
K.Balachandar. contact no:9940013039. email: kbr@gmmcoindia.com,
Communication address: 8/4, IIND floor, 5th street, Maduvinkarai, Alandur, Chennai.TN.600 016.
 30th of Nov, 2011 by   coolfeverish 0 Votes
My Indian oil consumer no 40146 ( adyar gas agency ) in name of v.k.ratnabai . I booked lpg gas on 14/11/11 booking no 293264 still now they not sent the lpg gas.so please kindly take note of it and send me lpg gas soon. My mobile no +919941917168

Credit Card Fraud in Call Centre Exposed Via BBC Sting Operation in Delhi India