logo

Hyundai Motor Finance Company
Unsolicited phone calls
4. (14 mins ago)
Upworkptr.com
Stay away from these crooks
5. (20 mins ago)

indiamart.com Contacts & Informations

indiamart.com

Posted: 2011-06-30 by    indiamart

service

Nand Kishore Malhotra & Co.
India
nkmgauges.com
it was ill-fated day when i trusted indiamart.com to promote my business online, since that day i have been disgusted by the kind of service i have experienced. it has been more then one year and i have not able to see my page the way i have been requesting them. indiamart.com has messed up all the information given to them regarding my product. i think i wasted my time and money involving such an ill-literate staff, as i have to explain even the basic things (i.e. spellings) to them, everyday when i see my page i find plethora of errors and that ridicules me, and when i try to reach the contact person he simply ignores it. i have tried so hard and so many times, to give indiamart.com the best information about my product, so that they get the stuff right but all in-vain.
last month, i handed over indiamart.com my product catalogue and requested them to kindly copy the information provided to them in the same manner as it is but still they were so adamant about the errors.
i only hope that indiamart.com should return me my money (i.e. paid advance to them for the nest three years) and discontinue the site. i should have opted for any anonymous website maker rather than choosing a so called "perfectionist"
Comments India Hosting & Web Design
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More indiamart.com complaints
indiamart.com - Worst experience in my life

Comments

1st of Jul, 2011 by   IndiaMART Customer Care Team 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have taken note of your concern and are looking to resolve it as soon as possible.

5th of Jul, 2011 by   IndiaMART Customer Care Team 0 Votes
Dear Sir,

We had taken note of your concern and our operations team informs us that the issue has been resolved.

27th of Sep, 2011 by   bdwire777 0 Votes
i am still looking at all these indiamart complaints and would like to highlight my complaint as well, i have not received any new inquiries from your .

i find your company to be cheaters and bogus and you just fleecing people of their hard earned money.

people should take you to court.

i had registered my company with your portal and so far i have not received any new overeseas inquiry as had been promised by your sales executive at the time he had sold your schemes to me. moreover he had promised me many new inquiries every month.

i am angry and agasht at the carelessness of your company towards

customer

regards

aditya v gupta

b d wire and allied industries
 28th of Sep, 2011 by   IndiaMART Customer Care Team 0 Votes
Dear Mr. Gupta,

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We are working towards addressing your concern at the earliest.

Warm regards,
 23rd of Jan, 2012 by   Naman Jandial 0 Votes
Indiamart is a total rubbish company, who only knows how to get money from its users but fail to provide any benefit or services to them.

I purchased a catalog from them which wasn't doing much good after numerous complaints they came to me and offered an upgrade package which included trust seal, buy leads and premium listng.

They offered us 600 credit points and 3 categories for product listing.

We purchased a some buy leads as per the credit points, in the first deal the customer who posted the requirements didn't make any contact back, when we complained about this to Indiamart they stated the requirements are fulfilled.

Second time we again purchased a lead this time the contact numbers were totally wrong, I complained again, till date Ihave recd no confirmation as to what has become of that complaint, wrote several emails and called and they say we have sent u a mail already, i asked them to resend the same mail, they we can't.

I raised the same complaint again and called in the same regard, they promised that they will send a representative at my office but no one appeared, not even they replied to my mails.

Further more we purchased 2 more buying leads out of which again on one no body is replying or making a contact, nobody even picks up the phone.

It seems that they are generating fake buying leads or just posting that they are verified but they are not legitimate.

The reps who come to complete their own targets they say that buying lead is the best way to do business as they get verified and in case there is some issue like number not correct or no response we will get our money back.

Ofcourse, incase the party doesn"t approve of our rates that is a different scenario, atleast they are communicating, but out of 4 buying leads we haven't received a single reply from the rest of the parties, I am wondering if this is another scam.

I really want some answers here or this going to be dealt with really strcitly.

Naman
 24th of Jan, 2012 by   IndiaMART Customer Care Team 0 Votes
Dear Mr. Jindal,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and are looking to address your concern at the earliest.

26th of Jan, 2012 by   Naman Jandial 0 Votes
Pathetic, so far I haven't Received any communication whatsoever from Indiamart.
 9th of Mar, 2012 by   Naman Jandial 0 Votes
Finally, my issues has been resolved and my credit points are reversed. Currently, i am satisfied as they have promised that these mistakes will not be repeated again.

Naman
 7th of Dec, 2012 by   Mike559 0 Votes
Scam I order some pain Meds an send the money never got any email or my stuff.
 28th of Feb, 2014 by   nichea 0 Votes
Investigator familiar with employees or competitors of Indiamart needed to conduct a investigation into the business and other practices of Indiamart.com. Particularly interested in finding out if the management or investors are connected in any way to Ruchika Kinger, MBA HR, Vinove Solutions and her associates. Would like to know how she used fake references to get positions of great power, by pretending to be an engineer with many years experience, when she has never worked as an engineer, after looting the engineer of her hard earned money. Now the Ruchika Kinger and her gang are abusing the powers they have stolen from the engineer to further exploit and harass the engineer, causing financial losses and this has to be stopped immediately.Would like to know if she is associated with RAW, CBI, NTRO, military intelligence or any other intelligence agency which gives her powers to harass the engineer.

Foreclosure - Options to Pursue, Scams to Avoid