logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Regional Passport Office, Chennai
Excess delay in the issuing of passport
2. (12 mins ago)
Olx
Remove my Number and Ad too
3. (49 mins ago)
PMC PRIME PROPERTIES
REAL ESTATE FRAUD
4. (51 mins ago)
MBI-ProBiller.com
Charged me monthly for something I don’t know.
5. (57 mins ago)

INBOX DOLLARS Contacts & Informations

INBOX DOLLARS

Posted: 2011-01-14 by    pbutler69

Did not receive Credit

Inbox Dollars promises to pay .02 for each paid email confirmed by member.
COMPLAINT no 1. Approximately one week ago I had received approximately 35 emails (only 8 were survey notications, all the rest were "Paid Emails". The reason there were so many emails is that I had not been on the site for several weeks. I confirmed 24 of the Paid Emails on that date and received messages that my account was being credited for the confirmations, however I have not received any credit for any of the confirmations completed on that day.

COMPLAINT no 2. Today I chatted with an Inbox Dollars support representative. I explained what happened but was told that I received all the credit to which I was entitled. I had already deleted the emails so I had no proof to the contrary.

COMPLAINT no 3. At the end of the Chat Session, I requested an email transcript of the session. When I received the emailed transcript it showed 0 minutes for transcript time; did not give an operator name and gave no transcript details.

I signed up with this company expecting them to deliver on their promises. Now that I see this isn't necessisarily realistic, I may be cancelling my membership. This will be a definite if there is a reoccurance of this challenge.
Comments United States Online Surveys
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Apr, 2011 by   mikkel68 0 Votes
I signed up for columbia house and ordered a entertainment book and never received my money which was 18 dollars

Batteries - Generic vs. Name Brand