Inbox Dollars

Did not receive Credit

Inbox Dollars promises to pay .02 for each paid email confirmed by member.
COMPLAINT no 1. Approximately one week ago I had received approximately 35 emails (only 8 were survey notications, all the rest were "Paid Emails". The reason there were so many emails is that I had not been on the site for several weeks. I confirmed 24 of the Paid Emails on that date and received messages that my account was being credited for the confirmations, however I have not received any credit for any of the confirmations completed on that day.

COMPLAINT no 2. Today I chatted with an Inbox Dollars support representative. I explained what happened but was told that I received all the credit to which I was entitled. I had already deleted the emails so I had no proof to the contrary.

COMPLAINT no 3. At the end of the Chat Session, I requested an email transcript of the session. When I received the emailed transcript it showed 0 minutes for transcript time; did not give an operator name and gave no transcript details.

I signed up with this company expecting them to deliver on their promises. Now that I see this isn't necessisarily realistic, I may be cancelling my membership. This will be a definite if there is a reoccurance of this challenge.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Surveys
Was the above complaint useful?

24th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
I signed up for columbia house and ordered a entertainment book and never received my money which was 18 dollars

Contact Us