logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Eurochance100.co.uk
They want only my bank name and sort code for direct debit
2. (3 mins ago)
Sales Marketing Scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ICICI Prudential Life Time Pension Plan Complaints & Reviews - Cheating/Fraud committed by ICICI Prudential Staff

ICICI Prudential Life Time Pension Plan Contacts & Informations

Attached file.
This is the subsequent clarification of my earlier complaint.Dated : 27.03.2011
To,
The Director
M/s ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
Vinod Silk Mills Compound,
Chakravarthy Ashok Nagar,
Ashok Road, Kandivali (E),
Mumbai – 400 101

Sub : Cheating/Fraud committed by ICICI Prudential Staff.

Dear sir,

Kindly refer my last e-mail dtd.26.03.2011 regarding Cheating/fraud committed by ICICI Prudential officials. In this connection, I would like to bring out some more facts which now I realize that the same are vital for enquiry/investigation which are given as under :,
01. During process Mr Rahul Bajaj (Mob : 08447010977), Sr Officer of ICICI Prudential, New Delhi instructed me to do all the formalities as required by Mr Kishore Kumar Srivastava-Mob-09721099996) –Sr Finance Service Manager of ICICI Pru, Allahabad and about this switch over formalities not to disclose to any other staff of ICICI Pru. Shri Kishore also gave me his visiting card of ICICI Pru life which is available with me.

02. Since I was busy in construction of my house far away from my current residence and Shri Kishore Kr Srivastava told me that you need not to bring your nominee (Mrs. Kanti Devi-wife) and obtain her signature on a blank paper and my wife did not sign any form other than this. Shri Kishore came with several formats at the construction site and obtained several signatures in hurry and also took a Cheque of Union Bank of India, Shaktinagar for Rs.15000/- in the name of ICICI Pru life Insurance. Now I am surprised to receive the new Policy No.15077409 dtd.16.2.11 of ICICI Pru Guaranteed Saving Insurance Plan in the name of my wife-Mrs Kanti.

In view of the above facts, I request you to continue my Old policy No.00365199 as I apprehend that the above dubious fellows may switch over my policy to other. I am sending the amount of Rs.10000/- towards installment due for the year 2010-11 shortly. The amount of Rs.15000/- given to Shri Kishore Kr Srivastava through cheque of UBI, against which it seems he has issued me a new policy in the name of my wife-Mrs. Kanti without my knowledge may immediately be refunded to me along with interest.

I have also registered my e-mail against my old policy No.00365199. However, please take my e-mail glsrivast@gmail.com in to cognizance and register the same.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
Present Address :
Past Address : (Ghanshyam Lal)
EWS A 151, ADA Colony, Qr.No.V-B-207, Vidyut Vihar,
Katju Bagh, Chandpur Salori, PO: Shaktinagar, 231222
Allahabad -211 004 (UP) Distt. Sonebhadra (UP)
Mb No.09450963015
Comments India Savings & Investments
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Apr, 2011 by   ICICI Prudential 0 Votes
Hi,

We are sorry to hear your experience. We have taken a note of your issue. Someone from ICICI Prudential will get in touch with you within the next four hours.

- ICICI Prudential
 19th of Apr, 2011 by   ICICI Prudential 0 Votes
Hi

We understand our representative has contacted you and sent the resolution to your registered email address. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us at http://www.iciciprulife.com/ipru/GrievanceRedressal.jsp

- ICICI Prudential
 13th of Oct, 2011 by   Jiten K Panddya 0 Votes
Policy Number: 15641035 Reference ID: 37725580
I have been subjected to non-receipt of customer service by an Advisor at Amboli Branch Mr. Geetesh Indulkar, later emailed your office who acted and responded after 23 days (long time).Subsequently grievance escalated to Sweta Srivastava..again she did not have the guts to write and called instead.Her email that was received "claimed" the resolution but she cleverly avoided addressing questions raised to her.Finally, mailed the Grievance cell, Ms. Srividya Naik contacted but even her response was akin to Ms. Sweta's response.Lastly, i have used the online option and contacted Senior Managers but even they are not responding !!Should i approach the Consumer Court as i have enough evidence and emails.It is pertinent to note that until today the Senior Manager of Mr. Indulkar has not come in the picture.Such is their dedication towards their company and clients who give business and revenues.

Grandparent Scams