logo

Reservation desk
no refunds
3. (15 mins ago)
Snapdeal.com
Snapdeal cheating the people rupees
4. (32 mins ago)

Fraud Scam WARNING

Iboga House Costa Rica
Costa Rica
ibogahouse.com
Iboga House testimonials only show one side of an initial high some people get. I went there for healing and was given a pill in a garage "the temple" while Mougenda the shaman watched movies on his laptop and talked and laughed with his antisocial apprentices, recent ex-opiate addicts and had to pay over 7 grand for this? Had a weird vibe as soon as I got there, house is in bad shape for what the cost is, and it seems like nobody cared. The shaman barely even talked to us and we were all left alone most of the time eating the same food each day pretty much. When I asked to talk to the shaman back home they wanted to charge exhorbitant amount, and did not care I received no healing. What a waste of money and also felt so taken advantage of... unfortunate. Find a center that actually cares...why pay extra for "shamanic" center when you do it in a carport with barely any ceremony except a talk where the moughenda rails against any other beliefs and doesn't let anyone talk and think he's better than everyone around him...
Comments Costa Rica Religion and Spirituality
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Oct, 2012 by   Snaify +1 Votes
I will be writing my story soon. This is all completely believable, when I think about my own experience. So sad to see such powerful healing medicine misused. Blessings on finding the true healing power you need.
 18th of Oct, 2012 by   Pericles123 0 Votes
I agree. The Iboga House is a rip off. 10th generation shaman is all marketing ... The guy used to drive a truck and this was his way to get rich quickly
 22nd of Oct, 2012 by   sacramentaljames 0 Votes
Hi brothers in the spirits. You do not have to go long distances or spend alot of money to get healed.I can help you .What is important is to believe you can get healed and forget old habits.Contact me directly on sacramentaljames@gmail.com I will be happy to ship some sacramental herbs to you which will help you most.
I am sorry about your resent experience with iboga house.

Treatment with Iboga - Iboga House

Questions about treatment with Iboga House
 27th of Oct, 2012 by   lucinda123 0 Votes
Hi there, I'm wondering about visiting Iboga House for treatment of CFS amongst other things. The website and testimonials are impressive. I phoned up but was put out by how much they're charging - like to the tune of $7k + wihich is exhorbitant, but hey, good healing is priceless, so I thought okay I can save for it. But then I googled Moughenda and found a really disturbing comment on the website eboka.info - check this out:

Hello,
I have some questions re your clinic and a warning regarding an African Biwiti Shaman by the name of Patrick Moughenda Mickala who is a con artist who will want to sell you Ibogaine and Alkaloid in the future or he may have already contacted you.
He currently has a clinic in Costa Rica that is not doing that well due to all his debt and unhappy clients. His web site is www.Ibogahouse.com.
The roomers are that he will be moving to Vancouver, Canada to start over again.
Please be very cautious and warn others who are using Iboga/Ibogaine with the right intentions. He has taken many people for money and left many women pregnant and vulnerable. He just had a new child who he abandoned along with his fiance and is now dating the old friend of the x fiance.
He recently slept with my best friend, borrowed money, made false promises to her and she never heard from him again, she did not know about his fiance or her pregnancy at the time. Than I found out about the things I mentioned above. I must warn others, this is unacceptable behavior that has consequences.
I have done much research and have proof and many people to back up this email that covers a small percentage about his actions.
Please contact me with any questions and know that this email was sent with serious concern and good intent. Iboga is a great medicinal plant and it should not be judged due to people who utilize it the wrong way.
Liz
lovesoldier1@gmail.com

Has any one else heard about this? Is this true or just groundless gossip? If it's true and this healer is preying on vulnerable women, getting them pregnant, then also conning people out of huge amounts of money, abusing them, mistreating them, then I am definitely going to re-consider my plan and not go to the Iboga House. Any comments/advice will be useful. The two people on here who say they've been to Iboga House - please share your stories on the web so that other people are warned about this Moughenda's wrongdoings - word really needs to get out there if all this is true!
 27th of Oct, 2012 by   lucinda123 0 Votes
@angrypatient9 the treatment you got at Iboga House, being left alone in a garage on a highly potent psychoactive plant whilst this 'healer' just goes and plays movies on his laptop and chills out with his buddies - this is like so shocking. And like he charged you $7k for the privilege. Really shocked by what I'm reading about Moughenda and Iboga House. Factor in the comment I found on eboka.info - this was only one such comment amongst a number of them I found...! I really sympathise with you guys who have experienced this healer. I was going to see him but now I'm really thinking 'noooo!!!'
 27th of Oct, 2012 by   lucinda123 0 Votes
I'm also wondering if he is a Bwiti shaman is he also capable of black magic and abuse of higher powers?
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   angrypatient9 0 Votes
He did not leave us alone to watch movies, he watched movies on his laptop in the garage with us, but that doesn't seem like much of a traditional ceremony that I paid so much for, and he was also quite rude. I don't know about the sex scandals but it seems many people are talking about it online and strange they are all 100% made up from all these different sources. Moughenda Mikala definitely has a lack of morals and seems to lack compassion most of the time. His apprentices did most of the work and he more or less came to check on us. Reminded me of some African dictator that just wanted his money. Very sad. As soon as I got to the house it seemed very sketchy and had a bad vibe and a lot of the others felt the same way. Over the next few days we all realized what a scam it was and only one of the people in the group really "journeyed". I think if we were in a place we actually felt SAFE in more people would have healed.
 29th of Oct, 2012 by   sacramentaljames 0 Votes
Hi dear brothers and sisters.Go to Africa and get your healing. Its where these things originated from and my advice is you can only get it best done by us. Contact us via email address sacramentaljames@gmail.com if you need more helpfull info.

My name is Dr James
 29th of Nov, 2012 by   moughendaisevil 0 Votes
charges 10-15 grand most times for dirty house and gives you a pill usually not enough and then watches movies on his laptop and the ceremony is bullshit
 15th of Jan, 2013 by   Kamalah 0 Votes
I've researched this a lot and talked to many people. One patient overheard Moughenda talk about having sex with hookers in Costa Rica. How can this guy be for real? He treats women like garbage. Period. Dozens of reviews attest to that. He used to charge a thousand dollars for a gram of iboga TA, also attested to, now he charges close to 10, 000 for taking a few pills of iboga in a garage. They just updated their FAQ on their website to say there is a reason they do everything and all these negative reviews are out of jealousy or vengeance. Is there a reason he yelled at me and made me feel like horrible while journeying, when in the most vulnerable position. Is there a reason he sleeps with patients after giving them Iboga? Is there a reason he conducts ceremonies in a garage, still after making millions off of vulnerable people who need to be healed and are desperate in this difficult time on our planet? Is there a reason he calls Ayahuasca "baby stuff" and says it's nothing, is there a reason for all of that? I would love to hear that in their FAQ. How can people work there when this is going on? There will be consequences for every action. This is the time to help people not take advantage of them. The universe will not allow this to continue. Moughenda you think you are the man, but you are not a man. You are a caveman.
 16th of Jan, 2013 by   james2013 0 Votes
we offer pure and good quality root bark from cameroon at very good prices.

We sell 1kg of root bark at 900usd now.We want every body to take this holy sacrament. Contact us now on sacramentaljames@gmail.com for more details.
Dr Jamesmith
 26th of Feb, 2013 by   sacramentaljamess 0 Votes
Top grade mature Iboga rootbark chips from Cameroon, Africa. Harvested in December 2012 from mature trees. Top quality and very very excellent prices.Contact me on sacramentaljames@gmail.com or ibogarootbark4sale@gmail.com for more details.
 5th of Apr, 2013 by   marcus9494 0 Votes
Is sacramentaljames trust worthy? I really want to know because it seems strange that he keeps advertising.
 2nd of Jan, 2014 by   ultralitemin 0 Votes
sacramentaljames is a scam!!!
 24th of Jan, 2014 by   Ibogaine consultant 0 Votes
Oh My God! Beware of this looser "Dr James'!! Each treatment must be with a dose that is customized and tailor fit very person must first be consulted and have an experienced SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT INDIVIDUAL. Never ever think of self treating yourself. This is how people die! Stay away from these people in Costa Rica charging insane amounts of money. You must meet the prerequisites and health standards before you know if you are even a candidate to ingest this extremely potent herb. Yes, Ibogaine can cure your addiction, but each batch is carefully labelled and controlled out of the Gabon suppliers. These types of people are just making money off of you and you have no idea what quality, strength, or amount you are receiving, or at what intervals over how long a period of times to take it, and who is with you checking your vitals a round the clock, and keeping yo u hydrated? By the way, did they mention you will not be capable of walking or going to the bathroom on your own? This is not to be taken lightly. These people are criminals and are out there to take advantage of desperate people and take to liability for what goes wrong, or even yo ur death. Believe me they position themselves for a reason and know how to avoid liability, yet rake in profits. Contact me if you would like a real consultation, answer all of your questions, find you a Serious, Experienced provider through our network worldwide. We have certified doctors who work with us in each location. Personal and loving attentive treatment, respectful of Mother Iboga as she works through your body healing you. Consultation prior to, custom fit your style of treatment, location, EKG and other requirements to be sure you are even a candidate, assistance with documentation, passport and travel accommodations, even an educated and experienced companion to travel with you and stay by your side the entire time, if that's what yo u want. Never try to self treat, you don't know the strength of the batch and you are missing the entire spiritual, and ritualistic components of a successful healing.
Contact a private Discreet, Honest, non-judgmental Ibogaine consultant to guide you through the process and Save your life!

888-five five oh 7961,
the are many countries, a class "A" laboratory of quality product, a strong network of respected experienced providers that work closely with each other world wide. This network has the clients best interests in mind and dedicate themselves to making each experience a success. Do not involve yourself with Costat Rica or Pay a huge amount of money, nor illegally pay this Sacramental James clown for hi to ship you something that yo u have no idea what you are getting or where it came from ...

God Bless GlobalProp1@gmail.com
 24th of Feb, 2014 by   ibodoctor 0 Votes
Affordable ibogaine treatment package is availabe with this provider.Email; ibogasolutions@live.fr, for more details.Ibogaine alleviates the physical withdrawal symptoms of opiate detoxification by resetting the opiate receptors within the brain to their original condition before substance abuse began. Once this process is complete, no further use of Ibogaine is necessary. Ibogaine has been proven to be the most effective cure to drug addictions. It helps in breaking both drug and alcohol addictions. Treatment info and all help you need about ibogaine and its applications will be provided.
 25th of Mar, 2014 by   yolanda.edo 0 Votes
looks like they moved to a new name and location... ibogalove.com ... has anyone heard anything about this place?
 11th of May, 2014 by   Lydia B. 0 Votes
Degewijdereis.nl. Iboga treatment with full loving guidance and high respect for the plant medicine. 3 days incl. Food and stay for only 395, 00 euro's.

The energy will help you find your way on your path to healing yourself,
Lydia, The Netherlands