logo

corellinet.beezzi
deactivate SMS
2. (26 mins ago)
Bruce Hardwood Flooring
Substandard flooring - flaking like scabbies!
3. (27 mins ago)
SupportKids
Unauthorized charges
4. (59 mins ago)
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc.
Bad billing, bad customer relations
5. (1 hr 10 mins ago)

Hyundai Contacts & Informations

Hyundai

Posted:    khalid al-hashil

service

I am a customer for Hyundai since 1996 when I was student starting from sonata and know I am having azera. My dear you know the price of azera is almost the cost of caprice, camry, accord and other competitor car to azera or Hyundai, but I select Hyundai because of after selaes service, customer service.

I purchased this car and after 1 year 20,000 KM the I could not open the hood, the delar in KSA DAMMAM inform me the problem from manufacturer. Then, they wield the joints and I except that. Know, a gap in grill appeared (may be due to workshop try to open the hood by force) horn broken, and fog lamp having some water inside. The dealer receive the car on Saturday, hold it until Monday and then he inform me the parts will not be cover under warranty. After showing the prove that is not my fult it is workshop fults for the hood and horn should be replaced under warranty they ask to wait because the spare parts should come via al-majdoai and they are branch. Is this good dealin to a customer for last 10 years.
Comments Saudi Arabia Car Dealers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

3rd of Jul, 2009 by   737rph 0 Votes
My Complaint: Hyundai service mechanics have no regard for cleanliness when working on the customers car. When my new 2007 Santa fe was delivered to me from PLANET HYUNDAI it had dirty footprints and handprints on the carpet and upholstery. This was done during new car prep as they weren't there when I selected the car from the storage lot. In June 2009 I brought my clean SanteFe to UNITED HYUNDAI for minor service: it was returned to me with dirty footprints and handprints. While I was waiting for my Santa- Fe to be serviced a bright and courteous salesman showed me a new Genesis. I was impressed. But after I picked up my SanteFe all I could think of was dirty hand and footprints all over a new Genesis. Wake up hyundai, your cars are terrific but your mechanics are dirty.
I'll have this in mind when I shop for my next new car.
Ken
 14th of Sep, 2009 by   Jasbir singh 11 0 Votes
I am from INDIA .I purchased hyndai ACCENT GLE in november 2007. now it is was time of 3th servicea(milage 20, 000) of my car at this time dealer charged for engine and radiator flushing (600+600=1200 INR) and again at time of my 4th service they charged for the same process same amount and when i met with service manager he told me that engine flushing is done every after 10, 000 km and radiator flushing is done every 20, 000 km and at last he agreed to refund me only amount 600 which was charged for radiator flushing. Now i want to ask, is it compulsary to do engine flushing every 10, 000 km? I THINK HIS STATEMENT IS WRONG . The dealer name is Fx-Hyundai, Faridabad, Haryana, INDIA and help line number for dealer is +91-9910110105 please reply me either on my person number +91-9891240751 or by mail -chandilajasbir@gmail.com
 29th of Mar, 2010 by   csiii 0 Votes
the service department is not helpful at all. yes my daughter may have acted out somewhat but to assume i would do the same is crazy. the manager who i spoke with stated his friend the service manager for six years wouldnt lie about anything if he said thats what happened then thats what happened. i will never give them my business or refer them to anyone. i know it may not affect them but i just wanted to le t some one else know if they are evr going to buy from them. if i can stop someone else from going through the same thing i did i am good with that.
 3rd of Oct, 2010 by   wael alsharif 0 Votes
Dear All,

I bought hyundai Virna Model 2010, received in 29-5-2010, Motor Number:- 185957, Body number 526150 and I made only 8560 Kilo, When I was in vendor of hyundai in Sultan Hussein center in Alexandria to make the usually service, after I receive the car and check it by run the engine I found the car suddenly burned from the electricity wires !!! inside the showroom of service and then the engineer check the car he told me that there was electrical Circuiting problem in the power circuit in your car Without any reason !!!

The problem is that electrical wire was burned and it’s not available in G.B Auto Egypt or Alexandria and the case pending without any time frame for Solving or deadline !!!

Appreciate fast responding to my Issue .

Work Order for service :- PMAX1000052532