logo

PositionMEonline and Reeltime Media
Business in Trouble???
3. (1 hr 19 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
4. (1 hr 21 mins ago)
MTN
Cannot make contact with anybody at MTN
5. (1 hr 52 mins ago)
Igor and Kasbar are scammers
IGOR aka KASBAR is a Ripper

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

HYDROXATONE /BELLAPLEX, Hoboken, New Jersey Complaints & Reviews - CANT CANCEL MY ORDER

HYDROXATONE /BELLAPLEX Contacts & Informations

PO BOX 1366
Hoboken, New Jersey
Phone: 866 922 9793
HYDORXATONE.COM
I AM TRYING TO CANCEL MY ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY, BUT I AM FINDING IT VERY DIFFICULT TO CONTACT SOMEONE, I HAVE HAD NO ORDERS FROM THIS COMPANY, BUT THEY SEEM TO BE TAKING MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ME KNOWING, THEY HAVE TAKEN DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF MONEY OUT WHICH WAS DATED YESTERDAY'S DATE 28TH MAY 2011, AND I HAVE NO PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY.AND WOULD LIKE TO STOP THIS COMPANY JUST GOING TO MY BANK ACCOUNT WHEN THEY LIKE, I BELIEVE THIS TO BE THE SAME COMPANY I PUT IN FOR A FREE TRIAL, BUT HAD NO IDEA I HAD BEEN SIGNED UP TO ANYTHING AS I COULD NOT SEE ANYTHING ON THE SITE, THE PRODUCTS I CLAIMED WHERE FREE TRIALS THE BELLAPLEX, AND THE HYDROXATONE AND TONER, I AM VERY CONCERNED THAT THEY KEEP GOING TO MY BANK ACCOUNT, AND WOULD LIKE THIS TO STOP, I HAVE SENT THE COMPANY EMAILS AND A WRITTEN LETTER, i HAVE HA NO REPLY YET NOT EVEN TO TO SAY THEY HAVE HAD THE EMAIL.. I WOULD ALSO LIKE THE MONEY THEY HAVE TAKEN TO BE PUT BACK INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT, I HOPE YOU ARE ABLE TO ASSIST ME IN THIS MATTER MRS K JESTICO
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Jun, 2011 by   2_be_happy 0 Votes
Hi, i did find this related to the products...call - 001 888-237-4135 maybe you can cancel

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CAREFULLY READ AND AGREE TO PURCHASE TERMS BELOW BEFORE ORDERING:

* We are not affiliated in any way with any newspaper publication. ® All trademarks on this web site whether registered or not, are the property of their respective owners. The authors of this web site are not sponsored by or affiliated with any of the third-party trade mark or third-party registered trade mark owners, and make no representations about them, their owners, their products or services.

* S&H charges do apply. Results will vary by person, and the special offers may only be available for a limited time. Some of the products described on this site have terms regarding continued billing after the trial period ends. This is referred to as negative option, or continuity billing. Therefore, it is important to ensure that you are fully aware of the terms associated with each product before you order. To make this easier for you, we have included links to the billing terms for each of the products below. Please keep in mind that these are separate companies and we are not the best source for information about orders or specific policies. Because these companies control their own policies, shipping and other fees may change periodically. We have linked away from our website directly to their terms and conditions pages.

For the convenience of our readers, we have also included the Terms and Conditions of the products mentioned:
* Hydroxatone Terms & Conditions:

We'll send you 2 jars of Hydroxatone® AM/PM Anti Wrinkle Complex to try Risk Free for 30 days (a $159.90 value). You pay only shipping and processing today. If you like your results and want to continue looking younger, you don't have to do anything else. The card you provide will be charged in two equal payments of $69.95, the first payment 30 days after you receive your order and the final 30 days later. To ensure you do not run out of Hydroxatone® AM/PM Anti Wrinkle Complex and continue getting improved results, you'll receive a new 60-day supply every 2 months, as a member of our Beauty Auto Ship Program. By clicking the Complete My Order button, you authorize that for your first and future shipments, the card you provide today will be automatically charged $69.95, every 30 days plus shipping and processing for each new shipment. All NJ residents will be charged sales tax. Remember, you have our 30-day Bottom-of-the-Jar Guarantee with each shipment. If you are not completely delighted, call Customer Service at 001 888-237-4135 within 30 days of receipt of your shipment to request a return number and return the containers of Hydroxatone® AM/PM Anti Wrinkle Complex within two weeks – even if they are empty – to avoid further payments or for a full refund of the product purchase price, less the shipping and processing. Include your return number with your return shipment. Customer is responsible for return postage. As a member of our Beauty Program, you are not required to continue. Cancel at any time. Please note: The-Try-It-Before-You-Buy-It Program is for first-time customers only.

* BellaPlex Terms & Conditions
We'll send you 2 jars of Bellaplex® to try Risk Free for 30 days (a $159.90 value). You pay only shipping and processing today. If you like your results and want to continue looking younger, you don't have to do anything else. The card you provide will be charged in two equal payments of $69.95, the first payment 30 days after you receive your order and the final 30 days later. To ensure you do not run out of Bellaplex® and continue getting improved results, you'll receive a new 60-day supply every 2 months, as a member of our Beauty Auto Ship Program. By clicking the Complete My Order button, you authorize that for your first and future shipments, the card you provide today will be automatically charged $69.95, every 30 days plus shipping and processing for each new shipment. All NJ residents will be charged sales tax. Remember, you have our 30-day Bottom-of-the-Jar Guarantee with each shipment. If you are not completely delighted, call Customer Service at 001 888-237-4135 within 30 days of receipt of your shipment to request a return number and return the containers of Bellaplex® within two weeks — even if they are empty — to avoid further payments or for a full refund of the product purchase price, less the shipping and processing. Include your return number with your return shipment. Customer is responsible for return postage. As a member of our Beauty Program, you are not required to continue. Cancel at any time. Please note: The-Try-It-Before-You-Buy-It Program is for first-time customers only. For questions about your order, call 001 888-237-4135 (Monday – Thursday 2pm to 2am, Friday 2pm to 11pm, Saturday 2pm to 10pm and Sunday 4pm to 10pm GMT. Monday through Thursday 9 AM to 9 PM, Friday 9 AM to 6 PM, Saturday 9 AM to 5 PM and Sunday 11 AM to 5 PM EST) or email.
 30th of Jun, 2011 by   Oozlem 0 Votes
I am guessing this is the same company which was advertising nutraslim and detox free trial pills...I had the same problem with them...I purchased the free trial bottles for only postage fee of 2.99 for each bottle but I found out they charged 59.99 for each bottle and I tried calling them but no body was answering the phone...I contacted my bank and explained the situation and in the meantime I was still keep trying to call them on skype and finally someone answered...his manners were rude but he did sent me 2 emails confirming the cancellation of the direct debit which I was not awared that there was a direct debit set up by the way. They said they will need to receive the bottles and there is a refund process etc but be honest I am not hopeful that I will receive my 59.99x2= 119.98 pounds! This looks like a scam and it is sad to see that Facebook advertise these kind of scams!
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   tess22 0 Votes
If anything seems too good to be true then it probably is. If this product really worked the whole world would know about it and it would be sold in shops... beware of scams
 13th of Jul, 2011 by   LeaHoney 0 Votes
someone please give the death sentance to all those who are fake and total scammers they have No right to live on our planet or any other planet for that matter
sincerely
Dispitful of any who are dishoenest, lie, thiefs and those that rip others off in any way
 19th of Jul, 2011 by   YVONNE MURRAY 0 Votes
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM .SENT FOR FREEBIE PAID £1.50 FOR P/P AND WENT CREAM ARRIVED I WAS ASKED TO PAY FURTHER £26 WHICH I REFUSED SO CREAM WAS SENT BACK TO COMPANY.A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER RECEIVED MY BANK STAEMENT AND THERE WAS £42 TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT.I EMAILED THE COMPANY TOLD THEM I WAS ADVISED TO GO TO THE POLICE WITHIN 2 DAYS I GOT A EMAIL FROM THEM TELLING ME MY ACCOUNT HAD BEEN CLOSED AND MONEY WAS ON ITS WAY BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT.EMAIL ADDRESS SUPPORT@ATLANTICCOASTMEDIA.COM HOPEFULLY THIS HELPS ALL YOU LADIES TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK.
 25th of Jul, 2011 by   TARSAM 0 Votes
I TOO HAVE ORDERED BUT NOT GOING TO ACCEPTE THE CREAMS BECAUSE THEY DID NOT SAY HOW MUCH THEY WERE GOING TO CHAGRE ME
 30th of Jul, 2011 by   Helen p 0 Votes
I too have ordered 2 bottles at £1.99 twice by mistake, and when I tried to contact them I had no joy to this is a scam.
 30th of Jul, 2011 by   Helen p +1 Votes
THIS IS A SCAM
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   Dee1953 0 Votes
I also was taken in by this add and sent off for the free trial which I never received and then noticed two lots of £42 was taken out of my account one was Hydroxatone the other Bellaplex I tried to get intouch with this company but e-mails wouldn't go through on thier site, I phoned my bank which wrote to thier bankers to cancel but had to give them 30day grace, so I never even had a chance of a 30 money back, then a week later I had an e-mail from them saying my order was on its way the $1.99 for each product was again taken out of my account I tried again to get intouch with them but without success two weeks later my postman left me a card to say I had a parcel but I had to pay £25 for custom charges obviosly I left the parcel there to be return. After the 30 day grace given by my bank they still toke another £42 pounds out of my account by Bellaplex which I eventually got back a month later and now yesterday another two payments of £45 to both companys I am at my wits end altogether they have tried taking £250 how much was this cream. I am terrified of telling my husband this time and we are on such a low income I dont know why I was taken in by this add it is so unlike me why isn't something being done about these companys Dee
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   Rachel N. +1 Votes
Same problem for me also in the UK. I was stunned to see $140.00 go out of my account. I am cancelling my Debit Card, and on top of all that the damn cream has turned my face into something resembling a radish. It is burning up. I got Bellaplex and Hydroxtone sent and it took one application to cause damage. They are not easy to get hold of so I am now going onto my bank to see how best to handle it.
Rachel
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   Rachel N. +2 Votes
SUPPORT@ATLANTICCOASTMEDIA.COM

What is this address for Yvonne? could be useful for me. Rachel
 3rd of Aug, 2011 by   Got Out +1 Votes
I got scared by all the comments I found after I ordered these products this past weekend. I called 1-888-237-4135 and advised them I'd like to cancel both orders. I received cancellation numbers for both orders. Sent an email to support@hydroxatone.com confirming cancellation numbers and also sent a letter by mail to Hydroxatone, P.O. Box 1366, Hoboken, NJ 07030. I was advised that they do not accept returns of product from either Canada or the UK. I was advised to keep the products when I get them and there will be no further charges other than the $1.99 for the free trials.
Do this ASAP, as your bank will also need confirmation that you have attempted to cancel. Apparently if you cancel your credit card they can continue to charge any subsequent card you apply for with the same company (as told by our credit card holder. Good luck.
 12th of Aug, 2011 by   catriona88 0 Votes
I ordered from Australia, none of the customer service ni
numbers work! I have emailed both Hydroxatone and Bellapex but I feel it will be worthless. I ordered the free trial and then to my dismay saw the two deductions to my account today! There has to be something that can be done. surely out banks can make sure that they do not take anymore money from our accounts??? there has to be something that an be done, because I just know I will not be able to contact the company directly and I cannot have another $140 taken from me!!!

someone please have an answer, I am so stressed and worried. I cannot afford this. I am so angry at myself for falling for this! how can they get away with this??!
 18th of Aug, 2011 by   susan elliott 0 Votes
i have fell for this scam and i am ithe prosese of trying to get my money they do not tell you how much theshipping is they have charged me£25 58 and they are also taking money out of my account suzieq
 21st of Aug, 2011 by   DrsML 0 Votes
How can we be such idiots!!!
After seeing an add 'local Mum discovers wonder cream using free samples'!! Like all of you I to fell for the pay postage only offers. There is one difference; the 'serum' sent was called Radialabs, not Bellapex. Arriving next day by courier, not royal mail, was the Hydroxone. The radiallabs arrived in a cardboard box, with no delivery note, invoice, receipt. Just the small sample. The hydroxone came with a statement, showing a postage charge of $1.99 then something caught my eye at the bottom of the page. No surprise to all of you, it was an assumption, that the products were so amazing why wait till the 30 day trial ran out; they were going to send more, lots more. At a cost if over £400 or more. I then looked on the internet - WOW - I felt numb. A scam. After reading hundreds of your horror stories I rang the bank. ~ They advised I stop the debit card as this was indeed a potential fraud. So here I am at the weekend, now waiting a further 3 days before I get a new debit card. Which is a small price to pay in exchange for hundreds of pounds of lard.
 24th of Aug, 2011 by   auldlarkie +1 Votes
I am amazed at the amount of websites screaming SCAM! SCAM! about this company. It would seem that in the US anything goes in the 'let's make lots of money' con-artist racket. How this company can get away with stealing money from people's accounts is beyond me. This first thing to do is stop your creditcard or debit card - don't wait for a non-existant free sample to arrive.
My partner ordered this 'free' sample and luckily informed me in good time to cancel the creditcard with the bank. Even though no 'free' sample has ever been received, a card was pushed through our letter box yesterday stating that a parcel couldn't be delivered because there was a shipping and customs charge of - wait for it £25.78 - FOR A FREE PRODUCT??? Needless to say the parcel will stay at the PO uncollected and will be 'returned to sender' after about three weeks.
The lesson is clear, research any company before you buy any products, or accept any so-called 'free' 'no obligation' products, especially from the US where the laws regarding 'scams' and 'cons' are not as tight as in other countries such as the UK.
 25th of Aug, 2011 by   ChazzyS 0 Votes
For those in Australia, I just cancelled my order. Phone 0011 1-888-237-4135 . It was an easy process. Hopefully I don't get any more charges on my account!
 25th of Aug, 2011 by   Angeliquenz 0 Votes
If you look at the two photos of the woman Emily who supposedly looks so much younger after only weeks of using these products how does it explain the difference in her ears? Check out the difference of her ears between the top and bottom photo. There is only one way her ears got to be pinned back and it wasn't any cream!
 26th of Aug, 2011 by   freddo the frog 0 Votes
posted this url on the channel 11 site thats raveing about it, whjat do u reckon the chances are that they will post my comments.lol
not likely
anything at all that has terms and conditions by where u are obligated to purchase unless u jump through so many hoop to discontinue the product will always be a scam.
contracts are for copmanies that dont believ in there product.
that why people also are under the impression that there miobile phones are free when on a 24 mnths contract.lol
not the case
 26th of Aug, 2011 by   glw74 0 Votes
I am in UK and also got scammed by this company to the value £86...taken from my debit card and my bank cannot stop this company taking future payments as its not like a direct debit its a recurring payment so I have to close my account and open a new one. Sent lots of emails and no reply so its goodbye to that money.I will be more careful next time

How to Avoid Investment Scams