logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (14 mins ago)
Schumacher Cargo Logistics
Missing and damaged goods, unwilling to resolve issue with client
2. (29 mins ago)
hairplusbase.com
Too slow deliver and bad-quality hair extension
3. (32 mins ago)
powerrideoutlet.com
No info about order and seller is jerk
4. (42 mins ago)
no refunds

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Husky Pressure Washer/Home Depot, Florida Complaints & Reviews - H2000 Pressure Washer

Husky Pressure Washer/Home Depot Contacts & Informations

Husky Pressure Washer/Home Depot

Posted:    cuse1989

H2000 Pressure Washer

Husky Pressure Washer - Home Depot
Florida
Got Husky pressure washer H2000 second generation and only used it one time and it worked great. Went to use it the second time to clean up for a family gathering and it would not turn on. I have heard that this is a common problem but I am not sure how to proceed. Needless to say, I am not happy.
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2010 by   HomeDepot_Care 0 Votes
This is Michael from Home Depot Customer Care, I will be glad to help. I work very closely with the manufacturer of this unit; please send a detailed email to michael_care@homedepot.com

Michael
The Home Depot
Atlanta, GA 30339
 11th of Jun, 2010 by   Husky_HDepotProblems 0 Votes
Had the same problem with Husky 2000 from Home Depot . Used for 10 minutes, 1 time, didn't have great pressure, next time I used it weater poured out gun, replaced that and had no pressure. Home Depot Service Counter told me they stopped selling it and would give me 1 cent for it. I left it on the counter in Deptford, NJ. and will not buy anything there again.

Rich B
NJ
 14th of Jun, 2010 by   THD_Daniel 0 Votes
Hi Rich,

Thanks for the email. It looks like the manufacturer is working with you on a solution. Once again, my apologies for the poor customer service in our store and with the wand trouble.

Daniel
Social Media Resolution Expeditor
The Home Depot
Atlanta, GA 30339

Daniel_Care@HomeDepot.com
 29th of Jun, 2010 by   CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM 0 Votes
Greetings,

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power Washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your pressure washer.

Please contact us at 888-550-1606, or cservice@fna-group.com. Reference this posting when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction.

10th of Jul, 2010 by   BEDUB 0 Votes
I too am having problems and am quite disappointed. Especially, since my purchase was primarily based on Husky's brand reputation.

Only 4 uses and 2 seasons later, the gun started to leak. I took it apart, only to find that the molded plastic pipe inside the gun had developed a leak along the molding seam-line. It is quite surprising that a pressure washer gun would develop an internal leak after only 4 uses. I could understand, if manhandling the equipment would cause the equipment to break, but a internal molded pipe that breaks at the seams is a sign of poor workmanship and product quality.

As I poured through various forums, I learned that I am not the only one with this problem. I called the number listed above and the customer service person was quite surprised that I was having a problem at all. The best she could do was sell me a $22 +S&H replacement gun. I am disappointed that Husky would take such a position, when their brand messaging communicates durability and reliability. My experience so far confirms neither.

I would expect more from a brand like Husky, at a minimum recognize the workmanship problem and send me a replacement gun.

BeeDub
IL
 12th of Jul, 2010 by   CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM 0 Votes
Dear BeeDub,

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power Washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your unit and our customer service.

Please contact us at 888-550-1606, or email me directly at corporate2@fna-group.com. Reference this posting when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction.

24th of Aug, 2010 by   mad in maine h2000 0 Votes
Bought a Husky p0werwasher H2000 used 3 times and the Turbo Nozzle with Lance the blaster function stopped working. Tried to go back to home depot where purchased they don't carry any accessories for Husky. Furthermore you have to order direct and it takes 2 weeks to get your item. When your in the middle of a project this is far to long to wait for the part. They don't even offer express shipping what's up with that? Of course bought the washer when on sale at the end of the year, just to find out by the time you are ready to use it the warranty is expired ( 90 day). All around I am very disappointed with the lack of availability for accessories and replacement time. Husky should be more customer relations and have fewer complaints . The number one is response is your warranty has run out. Mad in Maine
 2nd of Oct, 2010 by   CFredrickTimeus 0 Votes
I also have had problems with this model (h2ooo) of pressure washer. The second time I tried to use it, it only held pressure for about a half a second then only a trickle came out of the gun. I'm guessing the compressor or the seals in the pump are bad. After reading these other complaints I am much less inclined to purchase anymore husky tools. This was an expensive one time use tool.

fred timeus
cftimeusjr@aol.com
 7th of Oct, 2010 by   CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM 0 Votes
I am a Customer Service Representative at Husky Power Washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your spray gun.

Please contact us at 1888 550-1606 or cservice@fna-group.com. Reference this posting when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction

4th of Apr, 2011 by   Gary Leaf 0 Votes
I had the same problem with my h2000 as the fellow below. After only two uses over the past year the gun leaks. It looks like Husky has a consistent quality problem with this part.
 4th of Apr, 2011 by   CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM 0 Votes
Dear Valued Customer

I am a Customer Service Representative at the Husky Power Washer Company. Please accept my apology for the issue you experienced with your Husky 1800 pressure washer.

Please contact us at 888-550-1606 or email us at cservice@fna-group.com. Reference this posting when you make contact and we will resolve this issue to your full satisfaction. Please us reference number NE04041102 when you contact us.

8th of Jun, 2011 by   pissed off at husky super turd 0 Votes
husky is horrible. I bought the h200 super turd from home depot as well. Used it twice and it burned out. home depot says tough shit. husky customer service is one of the worst i have ever dealt with. nothing but attitude from the idiot i dealt with. I had to ship the super turd back to husky for repair. just got it back and the thing is covered with greese and smells like a bottle of musk spray. marks all up the side of the sprayer and it doesnt even look like the one i returned. no joke but my house stinks like the musk from the box. wtf? Never buy anything made by husky. trash all the way through. customer service are a bunch of retards and whoever repaired the washer must of been on meth.
 12th of Jun, 2011 by   Dissatisfied Husky Customer 0 Votes
I have a Husky H2000 Gen 2. It worked fine for about 6 months, then during the most recent use the turbo lance head blew apart during use. The plastic threadling on the shaft broke and the head body launched off. The threads are stripped to the degree that reassembly is not possible. The washer was use approximately 6 times prior to this event, all uses were short duration, The husky customer service rep on the phone was less than helpful, and Home Depot offered only to sell me a replacement. I am less than pleased with my experience with this product.
 29th of Jun, 2011 by   Maine Buyer 0 Votes
Well, based on others' experiences, I guess I should be grateful my Husky Power Washer H2000 let me use it about 4 or 5 times before burning out. But no, I do indeed expect a tool to last more than a few uses. First the handle broke off. Incredibly, it is attached by two tiny plastic ears. Surprise! They broke when lifting the heavy washer from one place to another. Repaired that with metal reinforcements. Then, during use, the motor overheated and fried. No thermal circuit breaker? What's with that? It's not exactly rocket science to incorporate a thermal circuit breaker - that works. How am I supposed to know that it will fry if used for more than 15 minutes at a stretch?? It appears that it will be futile to seek repair. I am some mad. Infuriated, actually, especially considering that the poor quality of this product has been known for years and that Home Depot and Husky do not reliably support the product. It appears that any attempt to repair this problem will not prevent the vast quantities of other failures I should be expecting in the future. After all, the gun hasn't leaked yet. I'm taking it back to Home Depot and will let them dispense with it. What a waste of money. Home Depot and Husky should be ashamed to proffer this product. Next time I am tempted to buy a tool or product at Home Depot, no matter what it is, it will be cheaper in the long run to either drive back home and read up on the product FIRST, or forget HD and buy from my trustworthy local hardware store. I prefer the latter. Shame on me for trusting HD - caveat emptor.
 29th of Jun, 2011 by   Maine Buyer 0 Votes
Update from Maine Buyer!
I contacted my local Home Depot, so as not to leave that stone unturned. Though I bought my power washer in Oct 2009, they willingly gave me a full credit at full purchase price (on 6/29/11) - (no I was not nasty!) As I eat my hat, color me Amazed. Home Depot has earned my apology and deserves credit for that action. Thank you.
 30th of Aug, 2011 by   jfelbab 0 Votes
Add me to the list of H2000 owners whose unit broke. Their three year warranty doesn't cover the broken Detergent dial mechanism. So the power is now way down and the dial is falling half way out the front of the unit. There was a waste of money. Does anone make a reliable electric pressure washer that will last over two years? Their warranty is next to useless. I could send the unit back for repair at my expense and pay to have it shipped back to me but it's worth spending any money on. My next model will not be a Husky. In fact, I seriously doubt I'd ever buy anything with Husky's name on it again.
 11th of Sep, 2011 by   Cwildes 0 Votes
I bought a H2000 from Home Depot in Sarasota about a year ago or so., Used it once and it was not the PSI I was led to believe but it worked. I went to use it today and the hose leading to the nozzle split and its DOA. I went to Home Depot and they no longer carry the unit and there were no replacement parts. I bought this unit based upon Huskys reputation and Home Depot's. This unit is crap . After reading these posts I saw the CS email address and sent a complaint in. I wonder if anyone will respond and correct the situation ... based on the quality of the H 2000, I suspect nothing will happen which will cause me NEVER to buy a Husky product again!
 13th of Sep, 2011 by   Juan L 0 Votes
I purchased a Husky H2000 electric pressure washer from HD Annandale VA December of 2008 and used it for the 3rd time about 2 months ago to clean some fencing in my townhouse back yard.
I want it to use it Friday (Labor day long weekend) but water started draining out from down below the unit. What is going on? Help???
I spend thousands at the HD every year for household repairs and improvements.
Juan L
 22nd of Oct, 2011 by   B Whipps 0 Votes
I too, purchased a Husky H2000 2 years ago to power wash a deck. We used it once and it worked fine. A year later, we used it and the handle started leaking and were advised to order another on-line which we did and replaced the entire handle unit. It worked. This weekend, I wanted to use it and again, the newly replaced handle is leaking. So I guess this product is really meant for one time use only and is then to be discarded...we should have been clued in when the paper work that came with it stressed not to return malfunctioning units to the store. Not pleased with this Husky product at all. Now I am going to Home Depot to rent a powerwasher for the day. I pray that it is not a Husky brand.
Betty W.
 4th of Jun, 2012 by   Dave Stramara 0 Votes
Dad raved and begged me to use his well kept 2nd gen h2000 Husky power washer. It purred like a charm...for 20 minutes. Then the wand head blew apart on the turbo lance. $35 dollars for a new wand after several ignored requests for assistance from Husky, I received a new wand, rather promptly and whirred away for 20 more minutes, then the wand HOSE blew...what a piece of crap...the power is there but not the quality. Thanks DAD, I'll buy American if I can find it. Home Depot and Husky...you are Chinese whores!
BUY AMERICAN!!!