logo

Hulu.com

Posted:    ConsumerX

intra episode navigation

Hulu.com
While attempting to watch an episode of a TV show on Hulu.com, I attempted to pause the program. Instead of pausing by pressing the space bar, which usually works. Instead, the program jumped to an earlier part of the show, without pausing. I then tried to return the progress indicator to where I had been before. At this point, I was given an extra commercial to watch. I then tried to make a small adjustment, moving the indicator a minute forward, within the same intra-commercial region, and was forced to watch another commercial- the same commercial I had just watched. Hulu was punishing me with commercials and my negative feelings about Hulu have been transferred to the advertiser.
Comments United States Annoying Commercials
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Hulu.com complaints
Hulu.com - Labeling Dubbed/Subbed Anime

Comments

2nd of Aug, 2010 by   Corpral 0 Votes
Im really mad that hulu got rid of the english version of Sgt. Frog! I was not even half way through the episodes and I dont like the japenese version. And now im going insane! I cant find any other site that has it . So I will no longer watch hulu unless they can return the english version of sgt frog. Hopefully i find another site that has what im looking for. :(
 16th of Jan, 2014 by   JM Strader 0 Votes
I got Hulu cause they said they had only 30 seconds of commercials. and now they are up to 5 and 7 commercials that repeat over and over again. Also the show reboots all of a sudden and you have another set of commercials or they say they will only show 2 commercials (which is rare) only to reboot and show more then 5. I HATE Hulu. I can watch the same amount of commercials at the sites that the shows are being shown on. At least then the site that is sponsoring the shows gets paid, not some small company called hulu. what a laugh!! I use to think Hulu was great until they started getting greedy and putting in more commercials now I am going to NetFlix
 19th of Jul, 2014 by   sheriselitz50 0 Votes
I agree...I paid 7.99 for them and they keep going to commercial. Like when I watch supernanny it would start off with the "ABC" sign and then it was commercials, and between the video it would keep having commercials. It told me before that I purchased it that it would be ad free and it's not. It's full of crap. So I paid for nothing.

Do Not Become Victims of a Mortgage Scam