Hulu.com

Posted:

intra episode navigation

Hulu.com
While attempting to watch an episode of a TV show on Hulu.com, I attempted to pause the program. Instead of pausing by pressing the space bar, which usually works. Instead, the program jumped to an earlier part of the show, without pausing. I then tried to return the progress indicator to where I had been before. At this point, I was given an extra commercial to watch. I then tried to make a small adjustment, moving the indicator a minute forward, within the same intra-commercial region, and was forced to watch another commercial- the same commercial I had just watched. Hulu was punishing me with commercials and my negative feelings about Hulu have been transferred to the advertiser.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Annoying Commercials
Was the above complaint useful?
More Hulu.com Complaints & Reviews
Hulu.com - Labeling Dubbed/Subbed Anime [1]

Comments

2nd of Aug, 2010 by    0 Votes
Im really mad that hulu got rid of the english version of Sgt. Frog! I was not even half way through the episodes and I dont like the japenese version. And now im going insane! I cant find any other site that has it . So I will no longer watch hulu unless they can return the english version of sgt frog. Hopefully i find another site that has what im looking for. :(
 16th of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I got Hulu cause they said they had only 30 seconds of commercials. and now they are up to 5 and 7 commercials that repeat over and over again. Also the show reboots all of a sudden and you have another set of commercials or they say they will only show 2 commercials (which is rare) only to reboot and show more then 5. I HATE Hulu. I can watch the same amount of commercials at the sites that the shows are being shown on. At least then the site that is sponsoring the shows gets paid, not some small company called hulu. what a laugh!! I use to think Hulu was great until they started getting greedy and putting in more commercials now I am going to NetFlix
 19th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
I agree...I paid 7.99 for them and they keep going to commercial. Like when I watch supernanny it would start off with the "ABC" sign and then it was commercials, and between the video it would keep having commercials. It told me before that I purchased it that it would be ad free and it's not. It's full of crap. So I paid for nothing.
 26th of Feb, 2015 by    0 Votes
While watching to tv series tracker it kept stopping ??? kept trying to start over and that was a JOKE AND HULU WANTS YOU TO JOIN HULU PLUS??? WHY????
kentucky hillybilly
 8th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
I don't like them. Cos they have way to many ads on there.

Contact Us