Better Business Bureau should investigate them

HughesNet Services
Hughesnet sucks, there is no other way to put it. Their FAP program was news to me and my family. Never was told about it during all of the phone calls prior to sign up. 200mb a day, after that dial up looks fast. It was in the disclaimer. If anyone ever asks me about it I tell them to run and run fast as far away as possible. If you ever have to call customer service I hope you can understand foreign languages. Always ask for advanced tech support. At least they are located in the USA and speak english. I am done ASAP. In 11 months of service I have never reached to promised speeds, not even close. The Better Business Bureau should investigate them. A class action lawsuit would be better, false claims made on TV.
Complaint comments Comments (1) Complaint country United States Complaint category Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful?

11th of Mar, 2008 by    0 Votes
Help! Long Story story short I have been paying $60.00 a month since 2005 for dial up speed, now its even worse since I upgraded my Modem to the 7000 and my service to the PRO series.

Tecks are on there way to my location again at $125.00 a pop. my low down loa speed is 10 kbps my hight would be 600kbs.

My complaint are falling on deaf ears, Who may I contact to gain help.

HughesNet Logo HughesNet