logo

cop@vsnl.net
Lost Mobile handset
3. (13 mins ago)
djewels.org
Agent hung up on me and no info about my order
4. (19 mins ago)
Total Oil and Gas Company
Fake job offer
5. (25 mins ago)
Candy Crush Saga
people send free lives and just disappear how do we fix this problem

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

HSN Complaints & Reviews - HSN did not refund my money

HSN Contacts & Informations

HSN

Posted: 2012-05-03 by    Cualie

HSN did not refund my money

HSN
I returned few items back t o HSN and they still did not refund my money amounting to 902.55. And because it was purchased through HSN credit card issued by the world financial capital bank they refused charge back for me and I had to pay the whole balance for the products I returned. World financial capital bank sucks and beware they will take the side of HSN only. I also provided the tracking number that I returned those items but still wfcb took HSN’s side. Beware customers using HSN.com and their credit cards.

I have recently applied for a capital one credit card and received a letter from you asking for a security payment of 29.00 i have gone to www.capitalone.co.uk/secured to make this payment and there is nothing on the page for me to do this, if you have to log in i have forgotten my username and password and now dont know what to do i have till the 10th february 2012 to do this, the piece of paper i wrote my details on was throw away can you plse advise me what to do or how to make this payment if possible asap thankyou

i have run your 0800 952 5252 to ask your friendly team to guide me through the process as stated on your letter but didnt find them helpful or friendly at all could someone plse ring me and help me through this process or take my payment on line which would be easier or email me my username and password…
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments