logo

Posted:

software

THAT Church
Corsicana, Texas
I inadvertently began loading RegWork, thinking it was a Microsoft program... by the time I realized it wasn't I had already loaded the program...now I can't uninstall it. I think this was planned... I see that other people have had the same problem. These guys should be arrested for the sheer aggravation they cause. I would not purchase from them for this reason... not any program.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Software & Games
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Aug, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Same thing happened to me!!! how do you uninstall it? Oain in the u know what!!! And the window pops up every time I start my computer up!
 2nd of Oct, 2010 by    +1 Votes
RegWork is itself a virus. It is NOT a real software. It's whole purpose is to get you to volunteer your credit card information. You should contact your bank immediately so that the thieves that stole your credit card information don't continue to charge your card. I downloaded the RegWork paid 29.95 and it destroyed my computer. Ive asked for a refund about 6 times and havent heard anything. I very disapointed. I came accross a website called scamfound.org that states that its fake software. I wish i would have found out about this website before i got scammed!!!

Here's more info http://scamfound.org/rogue-anti-spyware-software/2289-reg-work-regwork-com-scam-alert-scareware-scams-counterfeit-software.html
 6th of Oct, 2010 by    +1 Votes
Same thing has happened to me. I can't get rid of it. After downloading it I became alarmed at their Certificate. RegWork Honlyn (Macao Commercial Offshore) Limited... I have tried to uninstall both from Control Panel and from its own uninstall program section. Every time I try to uninstall this program a menu box pops up asking me to allow them access to my computer. I click no then I'm back at square one. It's still there and I can't uninstall it... Help Please.
 20th of Dec, 2010 by    0 Votes
yup...same for me also..bugs me how these people get away with it and then leave their festering boils on your pc when you just want them to disappear forever!!
 19th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
YES I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW I CAN UNINSTALL IT.
 19th of Feb, 2011 by    0 Votes
i have the same problem with reg works how can i uninstall it
 21st of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
i have the darn problem but it is a program on my computer. how do i uninstall it ????????concerned
 9th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have the same pop up, but didnt download it. I dont know what it is, for one, and it says "off shore" What the heck? any way to get rid of the popup?
 3rd of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
i downloaded AVG it is an antivirus you can get online for free. well, since i did it, it is not popping up. so who ever has it can do it too.
 3rd of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
bye the way it is REG WORK for the antivirus online
 28th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
I went into my control panel and clicked on uninstall program. Then I scrolled down the list of programs until I found Regwork. I highlighted it and clicked uninstall. Now it's gone. I hope this is helpful.

Convenience Checks: The Crack Cocaine of Credit