logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Glowing Ski Fruitex
Unable to contact the seller
2. (22 mins ago)
Union Workers Credit Services
Scam on Credit Card Application
4. (41 mins ago)
Concord Law school
Unjust JD program
5. (43 mins ago)
Dr. Dova Saga
I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Honeycreek Nurseries, Bloomington, Illinois Complaints & Reviews - Customer service does not work

Honeycreek Nurseries Contacts & Informations

Honeycreek Nurseries

Posted:    Valerie

Customer service does not work

Honeycreek Nurseries
Bloomington, Illinois
www.honeycreeknurseries.com
On March 17 2008 I ordered plants from Honeycreek Nurseries. By now I did not get my order #32396159 . Customer service does not work, nobody picks the phone, not possible to send e-mail. Please help.

Order Number 32396159

Shipping & Processing $9.49

Total Due $24.44

Eleanor Polonsky 818-366-4952
Comments United States Home & Garden
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Jun, 2008 by   Len Fabian 0 Votes
I ordered a number of items from their catalog to add to my 3/4 acre of perennial plants. Upon receipt, I planted all the stock in individual containers and placed them in my greenhouse. Everything grew except the monarda and the strawberry candy daylily (the crown had been cut off prior to shipment).
I wrote the company, including a photocopy of the address label, and asked for replacements. The stock in question only cost $5.10. They wrote back asking for the original shipping label which I had discarded by this time.
I called them to ask if I had any other recourse and they started telling me what "I needed to do next". I feel they should have gone ahead at this point and issued me a replacement or credit.
I have no intention of "doing" anything more other than:
1) Never ordering any nursery stock from this company or any other Burgess-related company.
2) Seeing if I can make a claim through my credit card company.
I feel that they need to better train their customer service staff to provice service rather than barriers and negative feelings.
 6th of Apr, 2011 by   jksiegfried 0 Votes
i ordered 3 plants last summer . my customer number pkg id is 126798567. 2 of them didnt do well, so i mailed them back in the orginal package. they sent me a post card going to replace them in the spring. so i recieved 1 package 1 of 1 with the plant that did do well the mosquito geranm. So are you going to replace the 2 trees? I ordered the
daisey tree. and the lemon/lime tree. They were so tiny. I hope maybe
they can be alittle bit bigger. Since i didnt get to enjoy them last summer. I have 2 palm trees i brought back from out west doing great.

How To Create a Password Even Your Ex Can't Hack