logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
dermajuve
add says try it free only pay shipping
2. (10 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-04-14 by    Mara01

Scam

Alberta
Canada
HomeWorkersNet.com says they are a FREE home based employment network. I signed up for their job listing to be sent to me by email for at home employment opportunities within the area of which I am seeking employment, such as - data entry, typing, virtual office assistant, etc... They send listings guaranteeing that the jobs are legitimate.
You go to check out a specific job and the ad gives some details for the job, BUT!!!, you CAN'T apply for the job unless you provide a CREDIT SCORE!!! Which obviously costs $$$$$'S to obtain. Not only that, when I opened an account with this site (HomeWorkersNet.com) it requested my place of residence which I supplied. It being Alberta, Canada. When I tried to complete the credit score application (because I wanted to know exactly how much this would cost) I couldn't even get that far because the form wanted to know what State and Zip Code I had?! Obviously I couldn't complete the form because I don't reside in the USA. Another point to consider is, would an individual have to "Pay" for a credit score check for "every" job application?, How long is the supplied credit score valid?, None of this information is provided. I even saw "Get your credit score Free" But ONLY if you sign up and PAY for there term of service that's offered!

So in brief ... HomeWorkersNet.com in actuality IS NOT FREE in my opinion!!! They misrepresented what they profess to supply for Free!
I have emailed them twice concerning this, and have yet to receive a reply.

So people beware!! This has proven to me to be yet another scam, although in a run-about way!
Comments Canada Work at Home
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments