logo

Concord Law school
Unjust JD program
3. (2 mins ago)
Dr. Dova Saga
I specialize in various fields of Spell Casting.
4. (19 mins ago)

Posted:    Pissed Off at Homes Priceline

This company is a scam

Homes Price Line
homespriceline.com
This company is a complete sham. I purchased the basic service and after a sort while realized that it doesn't work and didn't help at all. After many calls from real-estate agents who thought I was interested in purchasing a home instead of renting (which they didn't handle) I tried to get a refund and they will only do so if you show proof of address change, even if you don't use their service to find a place. This company sucks and all buyers should be aware.
Comments United States Real Estate
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Aug, 2009 by   bill i am 0 Votes
That is because you didnt sign up for the premium service. You did the self serve package and they clearly said to me that if you do the basic package you are responsible for own paperwork for the rent 2 own or the "preforclosure"... the premium service handles everything for you and that included doing my paperwork and getting me into a home. dont be such a cheap wad next time!
 15th of Sep, 2009 by   deb42 0 Votes
that' s correct bill i am! you get what you pay for and the premium is the way to go
 22nd of Mar, 2011 by   dahliap1 0 Votes
SCAM. SCAM. SCAM! PLEASE don't let them steal your money! They list houses that are in pre-foreclosure and for a very high rate -- give you the owners contact info. The owners of these houses did not give permission to list their house, nor do they have any interest in renting their house. They're on the verge of losing their house. I am trying to get an owners name or the Real Estate number. If you have that info, can you PLEASE forward it to me? I want to report them to the Dept. of Real Estate and possible start a class action lawsuit. I can't believe how many people got tricked in to this.
 19th of Jun, 2011 by   a coskun 0 Votes
I totally agree they are a scam. Total BS. I have been waiting for a refund for over a year. Sent letters, left messages etc... They are not worth it.

Ways to Avoid Increasing Bank Fees