logo

Posted: 2011-05-15 by    Health Care Whiste Blower

Frauds

I Select Health Solutions
Farewell, Texas
FYI- There's a company down in Florida that uses pridictive (auto dailer's) 24/7 and goes by the name I Select Health Solutions, 2950 W. Cypress Creek Ste 106, Ft. Lauderdale 1-800-718-6495. Agents answer the phones by the greeting "Thank you for calling the enrollment center, who do I have the pleasure of speaking with" pissing off a lot of people that are on do not call list's. Then proceed in selling 90% of the policy's through Homeland Health Care underwritten by Markel like it's the next best thing to a BCBS Major Medical Plan. Well it's not, there Quaranteed Limited Health IdemnityPlans (minimeds) that are'nt worth more than tiolent paper. Half of the agents are not even licensed by the state of financial services to sell health insurance. So if you get pitched by someone called Mel.Kathy, Paul, Steve, Gary, Shawn- stay away and hangup the phone they are breaking the law to sell health insurance in the first place. This company needs to be raided and shut down by the Department of Financial Services as well as the owners going by the names like Wayne, Shawn, Scott, Bob should be criminally prosecuted for rakeing in millions of dollars in premiums that don't give hard working citizens the health coverage they urgently need. SO PLEASE BE WARE OF I SELECT HEALTH SOLUTIONS 1-800-718-6495. THEY ARE TOTAL FRAUDS AND IN THEIR BEST TIME, TIME WILL CATCH UP TO THEM. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!!! Off to the next case.
Comments United States Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of May, 2011 by   chris552 0 Votes
I have homeland health care and the plan works just fine. Thank god I was able to get some insurance.
 11th of Dec, 2013 by   cja329 0 Votes
I have been sent for years an email from Shawn Hart saying they were responding to my request for info. I did ONCE like 8-10 years ago. I have been trying to get off their email list - especially since this insurance was not for me, and the email comes into my company email. They also DO NOT have an unsubscribe listing or any other company info/privacy statement/copyright info at the bottom so I'm stuck with these emails. I called just now and I asked if I could be removed from their distribution list. A fellow answered 'yes' and hung up on me. I called again - 'Melissa' said yes and hung up on me. I called again and she did it again. Then I asked for a supervisor, THEN Melissa talked to me. She of course denied hanging up on me. She did take my email address, it will remain to be seen if she actually removes it. They are just plain rude!!! Glad I did not need insurance from ISELECT Health Solutions.

Can a Bus Beat a Plane?