logo

HMS Host Complaints & Reviews - General manager is a horrible person

HMS Host Contacts & Informations

HMS Host

Posted: 2012-01-31 by    Benduke

General manager is a horrible person

HMS Host
I worked as her counter part before she became the General manager. I was the Merch Manager in charge of buying and displaying product. Her job at the time was as the ops. manager. When I was hired, I had very a good background, I had been a buyer at Nordstrom for 8 years and all she had ever done is work for this company. I have a lot of love for what I do and give it my all. I was not use to a counterpart who spent more time finding way to get out of work and because I was a worker she thought I made her look back. All I wanted was to do the best job I could and she worked so hard to find and make up things I made mistakes on. I even had her pretend to be nice to me just to see if she could get information to use against me. She worked so hard on our boss that because I was so busy doing my job and improving the branch (I must have done something right cause my bonus every year was between 15-20k) no help from her. She never did anything only reason she is still there is she has worked moved around for the company so much. This is just a heads up to anyone who is thinking off going to work for her.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

5 Consumer Tips for Tech Savings