logo

Hilton Honors

Posted:    2Revs

Hilton Honors and Homewood Suites
San Antonio, Texas
Hilton Honors was very rude, nasty, and unhepful when trying to "resolve" a disaster my husband and I had on our wedding anniversary trip to San Antonio. First, Homewood Suites on the San Antonio riverwalk tried to commit fraud in charging our credit card after we checked out an hour after we arrived due to a number of infractions. 1) They did not honor our reservation 2) the room was filthy 3) the plumbing was backed up with no remedy in sight 4) the front desk staff went beyond indifference to rudeness and gross unprofessionalism. That attitude extended to the manager--who Hilton Honors sided with--even though he was trying to commit a felony. I had to contact my credit card company who were ready to pounce as soon as they tried to make a charge. I had to contact the BBB, and I contacted HHonors. They seemed helpful at first, but quickly turned ugly when they discovered that I had reported that manager to my credit card company, the BBB, and the San Antonio board of tourism. Hilton Honors knew that the manager gave me my money back because he had to. They were, initially, apologetic. Then, without me asking for a thing, they offered a free stay at another Homewood through a voucher. They soon after revoked it saying "you already got your 100% guarantee." This was clearly after they knew that the manager gave me my money back. They made no apologies, in fact they were rude. The BBB, Hilton Honors, and the tourism board sided with the manager for whatever reason--even though he committed a crime and harrassed us for weeks afterwards. It seems as though the world is turning upside down.
Comments United States Hotels
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Tips For Avoiding Timeshare Scams