Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Herberger's, Dickinson, North Dakota Complaints & Reviews - Unprofessional Manager

Herberger's Contacts & Informations

Herberger's

Posted:

Unprofessional Manager

Herbergers/Bon Ton Dept. Store
1611 3rd ave
Dickinson, North Dakota
Phone: 7012278784
It is very unfortunate that a wonderful store like Herberger's is run by such an unprofessional, ignorant man! This Dickinson, ND store frequently a mess, actually littered with trash. Many of the items for sale are in disaray and on the floor- especailly the handbag area. I do not want to pay $102.00 for a purse I have to pick up off the floor and clean! Last night was the finally straw for me. A woman was changing her baby's diaper on, YES ON the cosmetics counter. The cosmetics clerk nicely let her know that there is a changing station in childrens section. (NO restroom in this store nor nearby) I then waited to make my purchaces with that clerk, only to have the store manager have a tempertantrum. He actually belittled, yelled, and totally degraded the clerk for speaking to the baby chaging customer! Myseslf and several other customers walked out because they are so understafed and unprofessional I could not get waited on. The young clerk was completely in shambles and crying. A store manager should NOT yell and degrade employees, especially in front of paying customer. He should also be concerned about the filth and disease and overall quality of this store. I am disgusted. I will be filing a formal complaint with the company.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
So true.
 8th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
Did you seriously just put your card number up there? Ever hear of identity theft?
 8th of May, 2011 by    0 Votes
sorry I am new to this site. I hit reply to a post before yours and it posted it here. Cant figure out how to get it off. I worked at a herbergers for 4 yrs towards the end it was horrible. Not enough staff and over worked with no raises.

Contact Us