logo

Posted: 2011-06-20 by    nannaboo33

Sells Duds

nannaboo33
Kentucky
Last summer I bought their MODEL: ABW-VC-65 Electric Power Washer. When it came I was sick and unable to use it. I kept it New In the Box and put it away. This Summer I'm feeling much better and wanted to use the New Power Washer I had bought last summer. I hooked everything up as the directions said. But when I tried to use it, the water came out as if you just turn the faucet barely on. I had the use my water hose to clean my deck ect. (my water hose had about 20 times the power of this power washer.) So if you buy something be sure to check it out right away, because you may get a dud like I did. I will not being buying from them any longer. Very Unhappy with Heartland Ameria.
Comments United States Washing Machines
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

18th of Oct, 2011 by   commonsenseplease 0 Votes
Just an FYI.. all companies have a return policy. You would NOT be able to purchase an item at your local discount store such as Wal-Mart or Target and attempt to return it a full year after purchase. Companies need to be protected too. I am sure that Heartland America only has a certain amount of time to return their product to their vendors to get their money back. Lesson learned, when you buy something via mail order, check to be sure it works within the return policy! If you are unable to do so, as a friend or family member to do it for you!
 18th of Oct, 2011 by   mdnr 0 Votes
this guy is a scammer he rips people of then goes on forums making fake posts about people that complain giving out addys and names (fake or otherwise) that he gathered when they buy from him, propper low life jackass. scammed me as well. your a liar and a cheat eurobolic.com
 4th of Apr, 2012 by   OMARKOS 0 Votes
Commonsense (AKA Hearland Americ Shill)

If you were truly a ligitimate company, you wouldn't need to troll complaint boards posting fake comments defending your crappy outfit!

A Facebook Identity Theft