logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (20 mins ago)
Mytriathlon.co.uk
As they had the money they would not respond to countless queries
2. (32 mins ago)
Davison
SCAM - RIP OFF - DON'T BE A VICTIM
3. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Nissan Murano transfer case
Problems with Transfer case
4. (1 hr 35 mins ago)
montmax.com
Charged me for a FREE watch, with no information.
5. (1 hr 46 mins ago)
Internet Consumer Reviews
Fake complaints

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Heart Guardian Complaints & Reviews - Heart Guardian is a scam!

Heart Guardian Contacts & Informations

Heart Guardian

Posted:    Valerie

Heart Guardian is a scam!

Heart Guardian is a scam...heard this on the radio and in a weak in the head moment ordered. Received the one bottle and paid and automatically received another bottle which I did not order through their "Autocrap".

I am waiting for the so called "tape" of my order...this will be the third day. I have all the time to continue calling them to ask if they had "reviewed" my tape and did actually agree to it. If you advise them of returning the bottle for a refund, they advise you you will receive "store credit"!!! NEVER NEVER AGAIN....I am in the process of notifying AG's in New Jersey and Utah as well as the local DA's and possibly the IRS/FDA. Label on bottle is questionable as to content...drug or food product? Just sign me "troublemaker">>> When someone skins me....I skin back....any way I can.
Comments United States Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Feb, 2007 by   Valerie 0 Votes
I ordered the cholesterol reducing pills from this company along with the Cholesterol Home Test. The test didn't work and I contacted them and they promised to send another test.

I didn't get another test from them but received another shipment of pills. I kept trying to contact them and the emails I sent came back and I couldn't get thru on the phone. In the meantime I got another shipment of pills. I finally reached them on the phone and they promised to send the test and to not send any more pills. It has been almost two weeks and I still haven't gotten the test, but I got still another shipment of pills sent after I contacted them. They had told me that I could not return the pills they had already sent and get a refund because it had been more than 30 days and I hadn't contacted them but I could get a "store credit" for other products from them. I am totally fed up with this company and cannot get thru to them on the phone. The line is always busy.
 7th of Feb, 2007 by   Valerie 0 Votes
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY

This company is unusual in that it is impossible to find out the location of the oorporate and/or business offices in the two states where is supposedly exists. In over 50 years in the business world the only time I have seen anything remotely approaching anonymity of this company in such manner it was not a legitimate concern.

Anyone who purchases anything from this company is risking repeated charges against their credit card.

When you attempt to deal with their CUSTOMER SERVICE people you will be connected to some of the most rude and arrogant people you will ever meet in the business world.
 24th of Mar, 2007 by   Robert Kerr 0 Votes
The company that makes Heart Guardian (Cholesterblock) has been issued a warning letter by FDA. A copy is on the internet posted around 3/17/07.

The BBB of New Jersey on a report I received on 3/20/07 states that "Company cannot be located".

The company that markets this stuff is BCM Direct, LP.

Jenine Freeman is head of customer service and a person by the name of Peter A Meyer is listed as managing partner.

FDA sent the warning letter to a person named Scott Black located in Austin Texas.

I have not be able to locate a physical address for the Company.

I also have refund problems and unauthorized charges on my credit card.

I am submitting a complaint to FTA pointing out, in my opinion, false advertising.
 17th of Sep, 2007 by   susan krick 0 Votes
Clearly, the Heart Guardian pill doesn't work! I cancelled my membership, but still received a second shipment. I did not open the box and sent it back "return to sender." Time will tell!
 3rd of Oct, 2007 by   Carolyn Ross 0 Votes
I also have received and been billed for 3 shipments that I didn't authorize. I am in the process of filing a fraud complaint with my CC company. However it is hard with a phone number that is constantly busy and no apparent address.
 5th of Oct, 2007 by   Leslie Sidow 0 Votes
At this point in time I am completely satisfied with this product. The only problem I had was in ordering more. My Cholesterol dropped and I also dropped 10 pounds. I've had no problems with this company. I found their service people very helpful and friendly.

Totally Satisfied on the West Coast
 5th of Mar, 2008 by   BZ 0 Votes
Yes, this company sends unauthorized shipment of product and deduct from your credit card. It happened to me as well. Thanks to God, My original order is not even past two weeks when I found out that they have charged my cc. I recommend everyone to make a complaint with Federal Trade Commission. I also believe any satisfactory comment is phony and made by company people. The site for FTC is: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/consumer.shtm
FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection - Consumer Information
 9th of May, 2008 by   Nancy C. 0 Votes
After 7 months of trying to get my$60 refund promised by HeartGuardian, I am STILL waiting to receive it. This is after innumerable phone calls and endless promises from their public relations (?) staff.
I have been told: it was in the mail; I'd receive it within 2 weeks (about 5 times); it was on a stack of papers waiting to have checks mailed out (in Nov. 2007); the PR person was "looking" at my letter right then and take care of it after he hung up with me (Dec. 2007); the owner was a little behind and was catching up; they were so sorry and would be "right on it"; they didn't understand, this didn't normally happen...I heard many more excuses.
EXCUSES SEEM TO BE WHAT THIS COMPANY DELIVERS BEST!
Finally I sent an e-mail to the company 2 weeks ago. I got a response within hours, it was anonymous. No one in particular signed it, or gave me a direct contact. I was informed there was a check "in the mail", given that check's number and told I'd see it within a week...NO SIGN OF THE CHECK YET.
One of the ladies I spoke to answered calls in her home. She was very surprised by my comments and questions and seemed sincere in response to my concerns. She said the company was in a separate building so she couldn't look at any files or speak to management while I was on the phone with her. I asked her to call me after she found out when I'd get my check and she actually did call the next day (3 weeks ago) and told me I'd receive it the next week.
Since then I've called again and e-mailed twice.
I've been planning on calling the New Jersey and Utah Attorney General's and Better Business Bureau's for some time. After reading the above complaints I'm getting hold of them ASAP.
DON'T GET THIS PRODUCT. Something is seriously wrong when you can't get to the top of a business. THERE IS NO ACCOUNTABILITY. I don't know if the phone people are taught what lies to say, or they are naive to the reality of the business.
HEARTGUARDIAN IS A SHAM
 16th of May, 2008 by   Lucy Gilbert-Morris 0 Votes
I see you have all had a problem with "Wellness Watchers MD"and Heart Guardian
So have I.

Did you ever get things resolved? I am going through Visa to try and get a refund.
Please let me know if any of you have been successful in getting your money back.

Being ripped of this way makes me really angry. Has anyone out there won a battle yet?

Please let me know at :-
lucygilbertmorris@hotmail.com

Thanks for any info you can give me.

Lucy