Harlem Furniture/Room Place

Posted:

Inferior Furniture

The Room Place
I too have been a victim of The Room Place - STAY AWAY!!! I spent over $5, 000 on new furniture including a complete living room and dining room set. I have had nothing but trouble since day 1! I should have had a clue when the delivery people took out the dining table and a corner was crushed. I have had to have their technician out twice to repair bubbling in my table. I called Customer Service to complain but was basically told "not our problem".
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Furniture
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

4th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
HARLEM FURNITURE is a REAL disappointment. We bought a new bed set and totally retarted looking when it came to the house. Bed frame is all messed up. Technician cames many times - like 6 times - to change the bed frame and still messed up. According to the Customer Service that "that's how its suppose to be made"...when you see the model in the store, it totally doesnt look anything like that! And by the way, the Customer Service is really bad! We have been going back and forth with Harlem Customer Service for almost a year now...and still having problem with the bed set. Now, the drawers are getting stuck! They won't even open. A technician comes again to take a look...and supposedly ordered new drawers. And of course, this whole order crap took like 3 months to come! Then they came and parts are missing! Seriously! this is a real joke! STAY AWAY FROM HARLEM FURNITURE!

Contact Us