logo

Amount 27 - deducted without any reasons

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Handyman Club of America, Minnetonka, Minnesota Complaints & Reviews - unauthorized billing

Handyman Club of America Contacts & Informations

12301 Whitewater Drive
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Phone: unknowen
MyHandyAccount.com
I am receiving billings for a membership I never authorized or joined.
Comments United States Books
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Aug, 2007 by   Karen 0 Votes
I too have been duped by this company and was sent a collection letter from RMCB. I called 1(800)666-8097 which was listed on RMCB website and spoke to a customer service girl and explained what was going on (and mentioned this complaint site) and was told she would delete the bill and I would not receive further collection letters. I hope this works!
 15th of Jul, 2008 by   MICHAEL HERRON 0 Votes
Threats to send collection of unsolicited membership dues to an agency... (they did) harassing mail about accepting a lifetime membership... these guys are really a bunch of assholes, that should be locked up on an ethics charge... I just suffered a stroke and am not interested in playing with their toys!
 29th of Nov, 2010 by   Lawrence B Yates 0 Votes
I lawrence B yates . Have Been Getting Bills From Handyman of America. This I Did Not Order.And Now Thay Are Saying it is being turned in to Collection. I have Wrote Them. Over and over. My E-Mail is Yatesdoitbest@Yahoo.com. Thanks.
 6th of Jun, 2012 by   Rubertha Gooden 0 Votes
Tell me how can a company like this, try to make you pay for something you never got. That is not right, I'm trying to make this right, help me get it right, please. I can not pay for something I did not get.

Internet Scams: How to Protect Yourself