logo

Hair Cuttery

Posted:    Steaven

Ruined my hair

Hair Cuttery
Hair Cuttery in Springfield, PA made a disaster of my hair. I am going to have to wait months for it to grow out and I am in a show in September. I told the woman not to cut short layers. She chopped up one side of my head! I went back and got a refund and another stylist tried to fix it.

It looks horrible. I am embarrassed to go out of the house. I went to the Hair Cuttery website to send an email to customer service and it says they are having difficulty with their contact us page. Figures. I will have to wait until Monday to call them. What are they going to do? Nothing. ***. I am seriously thinking of having the woman fired. I requested my tip back. I did not get it.

I have never had a haircut like this in my life! It is awful.
Comments United States Hair and Beauty Salons
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Aug, 2010 by   laurie bollaro 0 Votes
The same thing just happened to me at a mt. laurel location the women butchered my hair I alwasys had long hair touching my hip, and went in for acolor, comditioning and trim, never did she have me in front on the mirror which i thought wad odd, and even when she was done cutting my hair she didnt turn me around to look into the mirror, she handed me ahand held mirror to look, I immeditaly jumped up and said what the F__ ck! did you do to my hair! she made me pay for it, and I styarted crying and making a scene about how much I hated what she did andhow she ruined my hair she didn't care at all. I looked her right in face and said do you thnk you getting a tip.NOT! this places SUCKS...

THE STYLISTS SUCK, I said I wanted a trip, not a mohawk.. she's luck i don't sue her.
 12th of Aug, 2010 by   laurie bollaro 0 Votes
DO NOT GO HERE... THIS PLACE SUCKS...

i went for trim, and the she destroyed my hair, it will take forever to grow back.. i've never had short hair before... she did a disgusting job really shitty... she should not be in the business... my intensions are to get my money back and get her fired.

How NOT to Buy a Foreclosure